I had those rubes right where I wanted them.
-你要再试一次加速吗 -不要
- You wanna try warp speed again? - No.
不 不 让他们跑吧
No, no, let them sweat.
他们知道他们只能跑这么久
They know they can only run for so long.
不管他们去哪 迟早我们会找到他们的
And wherever they go, sooner or later, we'll find them.
够了
Enough.
喂 这是开着的吗
Hello, is this thing on?
小胖 这是从哪里传来的
Chubby, where is this transmission coming from?
看起来像积云星系 波波
Uh, hmm, looks like the Cumulum Galaxy, Boo Boo.
一定是咀嚼蝇的朋友
It must be Chewflies' friend.
你 你知道 邮邮
You, you know, Postal.
该死的科技
Dang the technology.
喂 有人能听见我说话吗
Hello, can anyone hear me?
我们听得很清楚 邮邮
Oh, we hear you loud and clear, Postal.
嘿 你怎么知道我的名字
Hey. Hey, how did you know my name?
我还没听到你说我的名字
I did not hear you say my name yet.
我们难道要招募这个笨蛋吗
We're supposed to recruit this nitwit?
那还要动物宇宙干什么
What's Zooverse coming to?
老鼠帮洞悉一切通晓一切 邮邮
The Mice Side is all-seeing and all-knowing, Postal.
-我们一直在等你的电♥话♥ -太神奇了
- We've been anticipating your call. - That's crazy. He-he.
那么 你想要多少
So, how many would you like?
-什么呀 -饼干啊
- What? - Cookies.
你想要订多少呢
How many would you like to order?
只订你自己的还是全体船员都要
Is this just for you, or for your whole crew?
等等 你在说什么
Wait, er, what, what are you talking about?
这是什么饼干生意 这是什么代码吗
What's this cookie business? Is this code for something?
我只在圣诞节时使用促销码
I only use a promo code at Christmas time.
你们在外太空也庆祝圣诞节吗
Uh, do you celebrate Christmas out there?
我们是在自己星球上庆祝
We do here on my planet.
我觉得咱俩说的不是同一件事
I think we're talking about two different things here,
邮邮
Postal.
我正在招募士兵加入老鼠帮
I'm recruiting soldiers to join the Mice Side
和动物宇宙开战
and wage war against the Zooverse.
我闻到了自♥制♥饼干的味道
Oh, ho-ho, I'm smelling homemade cookies.
你们有燕麦葡萄干吗
Oh, do you have oatmeal raisin?
闭嘴 小胖 听着 邮邮
Shut up, Chubby! Listen, Postal.
我没时间瞎闹
I don't have time to mess around.
战争就要来了 很快就要来了
War is coming. And it's coming soon.
老鼠帮将永远征服动物宇宙
The Mice Side will conquer the Zooverse once and for all.
这一目标实现后 我们将转向其他星系
And when that's achieved, we'll move on to other galaxies
比如积云星系
like Cumulon.
你要聪明的话 现在就该加入我们
If you're smart, you'll join us now.
你的意思是 就像 像公♥司♥合并吗
Oh, you mean like a, like a, a, uh, uh... corporate merger?
我可以保留我的饼干的版权吗
Can I keep my cookie copyright?
这是我的东西
It's kind of my thing.
是我奶奶的食谱 你明白吗
Uh, it's my granny's recipe, you see?
关键在于辣椒粉
It's all in the paprika.
简直难以置信
I don't believe this.
是我说得还不够清楚吗
Am I being unclear?
说不定他就是一根筋
Maybe he's just one-track minded?
我看他是根本不适合加入老鼠帮
Or maybe he's unfit to join the Mice Side.
邮邮 我尽量用最简单的词语
Postal, I'll explain myself once more
再给你解释一遍我的意思
with as many single syllable words as I can use.
我们在找一个坏人加入我们的坏人军队
We're looking for a bad guy to join our bad guy army
然后给好人使坏
and do bad things to good guys.
我懂了
Oh! I see.
我还以为你是来买♥♥饼干的新客户
I thought you were a new cookie customer.
为我效劳吧
Feta me.
你知道 我有点懒散
Uh, I'm kinda laid back, you know.
我不觉得在战争时我能表现好
I don't think I'd be real good in war time.
也许在厨房♥巡逻还行
Maybe in the kitchen patrol.
是 我看出来了 整件事都是个巨大的误会
Yeah. Uh, I see that. This whole thing's just a big mistake.
这么说吧 你认识什么狠角色吗
I'll tell you what, do you know any vicious types
能胜任我们这工作的那种人
who'd be a good fit for what we're doing?
长得和你一样威猛
Someone who looks like you,
但是 不像你这么 温和的
but, uh, isn't so... uh, soft?
让我想想
Hmm, let me think.
我知道啦
Oh, I've got it.
我知道你们需要的人是谁了
I know just who you're looking for.
太棒了 快告诉我
Wonderful. Tell me.
你应该去找巴豆和哔哔谈谈
You need to talk to Badgum and the Beep,
他们会是你见过的最野蛮的生物
they're the most savage creatures you'll ever meet.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我去哪才能找到巴豆和哔哔
Where can I find these Badgum and Beep people?
他们在宝宝星冰原的北部
Oh, they're up at North in the planet Bobo's glacial tundra.
不过要小心 那地方弱者可待不下去
Be careful though. It's not for the weak up there.
高难度地形
Hard terrain.
我喜欢
I like it.
尖锐的钢刀 钢铁
Steel sharpen, steel.
我说 邮邮 如果你不介意的话
Uh, say, Postal, what's with the
我想问问你为什么叫这个名字
name if you don't mind me asking?
那是因为我们的邮购业务
Oh, that's on account of our mail order business.
老奶奶牌饼干 好吃
Granny's cookies, yum-yum.
你应该找机会来尝尝
He-he. You should check it out sometime.
是呀 我 我一定 必须的
Yeah, I, I'll, I'll do that sure.
小胖 带我们离开这里
Chubby, get us out of here and chart
立即前往泡泡宝宝星球
us to planet Bob-Bobo immediately.
我们将环绕北半球航行
We'll orbit the Northern hemisphere
立刻找到这些怪物
and locate these monsters at once.
马上就好 波波
Right away, Boo Boo. Uh, oh.
在我们走之前 你看我能先下个订单吗
Before we sign off, do you think I can place an order
订一些好吃的老奶奶牌燕麦葡萄干饼干吗
for some granny yum-yum oatmeal raisin cookies?
好吧 订吧
Mh-hmm, yeah. Uh, uh, go ahead.
还有没有澳洲坚果味的
Oh, do, do you have any macadamia nut also?
这感觉太棒了
Aah. Uh, this feels amazing.
我再也不想离开 这次在沙司空间里
I never wanna leave. I'm so at peace with this time
我的内心非常宁静 B-52
in the Sauce Dimension, B-52.
好吧 你可以开始紧张起来了
Well, you can begin ratcheting the tension back up
直到你无法忍♥受的程度 碳基生命
to an unbearable degree, carbon-based.
因为我们得返回到外太空
Since we've got to head back into the deep space
把我们自己暴露在无数瞄准着我们
and open ourselves to attack from any number of
并决心毁灭我们的老鼠帮特工的
Mice Side agents who will be aiming for us,
攻击之下
bent on our destruction.
谢谢 这真的很有道理
Thanks, that really puts things in perspective.
-不用谢 -B-52 我有个主意
- Don't mention it. - B-52, I have an idea.
听我说
Now, hear me out.
我知道她超出了我们的联络范围
I know she's out of range of our technology,
但也许我们可以利用沙司能量
but maybe we could contact Princess
联♥系♥闪光羽毛公主
Sparklefeather using Sauce power?
这是一个有趣的提议 碳基生命
That is an interesting proposition, carbon-based,
和你以前的那些一样
and not hopelessly out of the question,
这提议并不是毫无希望的
like some of your other ones.
谢谢
Uh, he-he, thanks.
那么 我们应该试一试吗
So, should we give it a shot?
有了沙司我们现在很强大
We're strong with the Sauce right now.
这可能是我们最好的机会了
This might be our best chance.
事实上 也许是的 我看试试也无妨
Indeed, it may be. I see no harm in attempting it.
太好了 开始吧
Great! Here goes.
闪光羽毛公主 听我说
Princess Sparklefeather, hear me.
我是小趾头努克我们正处于严重危险之中
It's Nuke Tiptoes and we're in grave danger.
老鼠帮破坏了我们的和平条约
The Mice Side has broken our peace treaty
并试图与动物宇宙开战
and is trying to start war with the Zooverse.
我们寻求你的领导 公主
We seek your guidance, Princess.
我们需要我们的领袖
We need our leader.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
有点小蠢 但你不过是血肉之躯罢了
Little ham-handed, but you are a flesh and bone organism.
好吧 不管怎样 也许它能成
Well, maybe it got through anyway.
我应该再试一次吗 说多点还是少点
Should I try again? More? Less?
我会传送那些话看能否连上了
I'd let that one brief to see if it connects.
关键部分你都提到了
You touched on the key points.
-是吗 -好了
电影精选列表