-Right? -Alright then.
准备退出沙司空间
Preparing to exit the Sauce Dimension.
真舍不得离开这里
Oh, to leave is to die a little.
我们到了 回到动物宇宙 碳基生命
Well, here we are. Back in the Zooverse, carbon-based.
看起来和我们离开前一样 还没开战
It looks just like we left it. No war yet.
你在这呀
There you are.
我到处找你们
I've been looking for you guys everywhere.
鲁迪告诉我你们被伏击了
Rudy told me you were ambushed out there.
-你去哪儿了 -说来话长 马蒂
-Where did you go? -Long story, Marty.
但我们没事这才是最重要的
But we're okay and that's what matters right now.
太好了
Awesome!
叫我小绿星吧 记得吗 小绿星
Oh, call me Slim, remember? Slim.
我一直想告诉你 工作太忙了
Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you. It's so busy at work.
他们还没雇到人替代你
They haven't hired a replacement for you yet,
所以我要承担你所有的文书工作
so I'm taking on all your paperwork.
我可能不得不再次减少战斗时间
I may have to cut back on my fighting time again.
如果没问题的话 你知道 因为我
If that's okay and everything, you know, because I did...
当然可以 小绿星
Oh, uh, sure, Slim.
我们不想让你在工作中遇到麻烦
We wouldn't wanna get you in trouble at work.
很好 谢谢 我很感激
Oh, good, thanks. I appreciate that.
高达号♥和尖叫鼠波波找到了吗
How's it going on locating the Gouda and Boo Boo Squeal?
还在找 一直待命
Uh, still working on that. Uh, uh, stand by.
猫咪柯兰克的船快到了
Kitty Clank's ship approaching.
我们又被击中了 受不了啦
We're hit again. This is just too much!
碳基 抓稳坚持住
Hold on to your trunk, carbon.
我们又开始行动了
We're back in action.
马蒂 我是说 小绿星
Marty, uh, I mean, Slim.
你能干扰他的指令 让我们摆脱他吗
Can you scramble his commands and get him off our tail?
淡定点 努克
Easy-peasy, Nuke.
你知道我的技术是大神级别的
You know my tech skills are legendary. Hu-hum.
也许我应该改名为科技小绿星
Maybe I should change my name to Techno-Slim.
小绿星就挺好的 马蒂
Slim is good, Marty.
就叫小绿星别再改了 好吗
Let's just stick to the Slim right now, alright?
你能干扰下猫咪柯兰克的指令吗 拜托
Can you scramble Kitty Clank's commands, pretty please?
我已经在做了
I'm on it.
没人敢和老鼠帮作对
No one stands up to the Mice Side
也没人能在猫咪柯兰克的攻击下幸存
and no one survives Kitty Clank.
-多久 小绿星 -撑住 快好了
-How long, Slim? - Hold on. Uh, almost there.
-马蒂 -叫我小绿星 等等
-Marty? -Slim. Oh, wait.
我刚收到一大堆工作文件我必须去解码
I just got a bunch of papers from work I have to decode.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
准备迎接你的命运吧 好人帮成员
Prepare to meet your destiny, Nice Siders.
-小绿星 -似乎来人了 碳基生命
- Slim! - Looks like we got company, carbon-based.
一艘飞船正在靠近 两点钟方向
A vessel is approaching. Two o'clock.
是朋友还是敌人
Friends or foes?
我也不知道 大象
I'm not privy to that information, elephant.
我觉得两者都有可能
Could be either, I'd say.
这下好了 我们完了
Oh, great. We're finished.
是香蕉拉玛呀 好久不见了 伙计
Hey, it's Banana Rama. Long time no see, pal.
说过无数次了 我的名字是B-52
For the infinite time, my name is B-52.
不过这次我考虑到您这可敬的岁数
Aah! I'll let it slide this time on account
就不计较了 汉姆·桑德斯司令
of your venerable age, Commander Ham Sanders.
香蕉沙玛娜 算了吧 好吗
Ah, Banana Shamana, let it go, will you?
生命短暂 别总在名字上纠结
Life is too short to get hung up on the name.
看看我 我甚至都不知道自己身在何处
Look at me, I don't even know where I am right now,
但我仍然活得挺好
and I'm still doing great.
你可真够佛系的 汉姆·桑德斯司令
That is very Zen of you, Commander Ham Sanders.
汉姆·桑德斯司令 他是谁
Commander Ham Sanders, who is he?
一个老朋友
Old pal of mine.
他打过佐雷克斯之战
He fought the battle of Zorex until all that
战斗到自己只剩下飞船和假牙
was left of him were boats and his dentures,
但仍然独自打败了整个佐雷克斯军队
and still defeated the entire Zorex army on his own.
不会再有他那样的英雄出现了
Oh, they don't make heroes like that anymore.
你在宇宙中怎么样 亲爱的
How in the universe are you, honey?
我还行啦 除了这些该死的 生锈的
I'm alright, besides these darn, rusty
对接螺栓让我度过了一段艰难的日子
butt bolts that are giving me a hard time.
对接螺栓不正常时确实是很痛苦 不过
Ah, butt bolts are a pain when they flare up, but...
-那虾是谁 -你好 很高兴见到你
- Who is the shrimp? - Hello there, nice to see you.
这位虾外星人是哪来的 我也不知道
This shrimpy alien form? Not sure.
我今天早上在太空舱醒来的时候
I woke up this morning and I was in
就在一个像虾的东西旁边了
this space pod next to a shrimpy thing.
不知道我怎么到这里的
No idea how I got here,
也不知道怎么出去
and how to get out.
我是 就顺其自然了
I'm, uh, taking life as it comes.
我们的任务是帮助好人帮
We are on a mission to help the Nice Side,
哈姆·桑德斯司令
Commander Ham Sanders.
闪光羽毛公主送我们来的 记得吗
Princess Sparklefeather sent us, remember?
不记得了
Uh, nope.
她在双子岛星度蜜月的时候
She was honeymooning at the Twin Island Planets when
接到了从闪光快车上打来的求救电♥话♥
she intercepted a call for help from the Sparkle Express
然后我们就到这了
and here we are.
我们被击中了 我们被击中了
Ah, we're hit. We're hit!
乐观点 我们的武器卡住了
Positive. Our weapons are jammed.
我们的力量正在丢失
We're losing power.
再击中一次我们就灰飞烟灭了
One more hit and we're smoke.
-天啊 -我看到你和那个讨厌的
- Oh, great. - I see you're having a problem with
金属猫出问题了 需要帮忙吗
that pesky metal kitty. Need a hand?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
我们现在还有很多事情要做
We've got a lot on our plate at the moment.
你能给我们推动力吗
Could you give us a boost?
我会给你一个更好的
I'll do you one better.
全新的钚水解器怎么样
How about the brand new plutonium hydrolyzer?
只需要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥太空币我就让你拥有他
I'll let you have it for 10,000 space bucks.
我会帮你的
Ha-ha. I'll do that for you.
哈姆·桑德斯司令
Commander Ham Sanders,
我们现在没有时间做买♥♥卖♥♥
we don't have time for this right now.
我们就给这些家伙推动力吧
Let's just give these guys a boost.
好吧 帮他们加速
Alright, fine. Boost them up.
你们可真好
Wow. You guys are rad.
启动核加速
Commencing nuclear warp speed.
注意安全
Stay safe out there.
我们会的
Will do.
核加速启动
Nuclear warp speed engaged.
嘿 你们要去哪
Hey, uh, where are you going?
差点就死掉了
Oh, that was close.
不管你相不相信 那个哈姆·桑德斯
Believe it or not, that Ham Sanders
曾经也是一个身材魁梧的年轻机器人
was a strapping young robot at one time.
对 我相信你说的
Yeah, I'll take your word for it.
我们到了 小胖
Here we are, Chubby.
泡泡宝宝星 那些冰川很广阔
Planet Bobo-Bobo. Those ice glaciers are vast,
但当我们看到目标的时候我们会知道的
but we'll know our targets when we see them.
他们将是这个星球提供的
They'll be the most savage, mighty,
最野蛮 最强大的可怕的野兽
terrifying beasts this planet has to offer.
这是个什么东西
Eh, uh, er... What's this thing?
他正在从泡泡宝宝星的冰帽里传递信息
He's transmitting from the icy caps of Bobo-Bobo,
最邪恶的波波
most evilest Boo Boo.
你想和他交流吗
Do you wish to communicate?
泡泡宝宝星 这一定是弄错了
Bobo-Bobo? There must be a mistake.
这肯定不是我们所寻找的怪物
This cannot surely be the monstrous creature we seek.
一定是另一个太空甜饼小贩
Must be another space cookie peddler.
你这样觉得吗 太好了
You think? Oh, goody.
小胖 我们没有时间买♥♥甜饼
Chubby! We don't have time for cookies.
我们正在集结一支凶猛的军队
We're assembling an army of savages.
好
Oh, he-he, okay.
这就对了 哔哔
That's right, Beep.
我是尖叫鼠波波
I am Boo Boo Squeal.
是老鼠帮的领导人并且我在寻找
Leader of the Mice Side and I'm seeking
巴豆和哔哔
Badgum and Beep.
我听说他们都很冷酷
I hear they are ruthless.
如果你知道他们在哪
If you know where they are,
请告诉我们
电影精选列表