Mayonnaise.
你这个狡猾的粉红大象 你
Oh, ow. Ow, you crafty, pink pachyderm, you.
柚子酱
- Ponzu. - Ow.
辣酱
- Sambal. - Argh!
如果这是你想要的一场战斗
If it's a fight you want,
那就如你所愿
it's a fight you'll get.
肖龙酱
Sauce Choron.
荷兰汁
Oh. Hollandaise.
酸甜酱
Agrodolce.
不 酸甜酱 不
Oh, no, agrodolce? No.
放弃吗
Ha-ha. Eh, give up?
别开玩笑了 我永不放弃
Don't make me laugh. I will never give up.
投降吧 加入我 公主
Surrender and join me, Princess.
老鼠帮能利用你的天赋
The Mice Side could use your talents.
要我加入老鼠帮 做梦
Me? Join the Mice Side? Never.
好吧 除了毁灭你
Very well then, you leave me no choice
我别无选择
but to destroy you.
酸李酱
Tkemali!
辣椒酱
- Oh. - Gochujang!
调味酱
- Oh! - Gravy!
不
No!
时间到 好人帮成员
Time's up, Nice Siders.
准备见你们的造物主吧
Prepare to meet your maker.
是时候把武器预热了 碳基生命
Time to turn up the heat on the burners, carbon-based.
你们听说过吗
Are you familiar with the term,
"最好的防守就是犀利的进攻吗"
"The best defense is a good offense?"
当然听说过 B
I sure am, B.
你的完美大炮就是这玩意吗
Is that all you've got in your nicey-nice cannons?
接招吧
Take this.
你不应该回来的 公主
You never should have come back here, Princess.
你的失算会毁了你
Your miscalculation will be your undoing.
投降吧 波波
Surrender, Boo Boo.
回归你的本质
Surrender to your true nature.
我知道你内心善良 波波
I know there's good in you, Boo Boo.
你也有善良的一面
You too have a nice side.
你说什么
What did you say?
该结束了 闪光羽毛
Time to finish this, Sparklefeather.
香蒜辣椒番茄汁
Arrabiata sauce.
鸡尾汁
- Oh. - Cocktail sauce.
恶魔辣酱
- Oh. - Devil's hot sauce.
我知道老鼠也可以很善良
I know mice can be nice.
你懂什么 不 永远不会
You know what? Ew, no, never.
审视你的内心 发现你自己
Look within, search yourself,
你有善良的一面 老鼠也可以善良
there is nice, mice can be nice.
不 不 我不善良
No, no, no. I'm not nice.
波波
Uh, Boo Boo.
现在别烦我 小胖
Not now, Chubby.
和你的好人帮和动物宇宙吻别吧
Kiss your Nice Side and a Zooverse goodbye,
闪光羽毛
Sparklefeather.
现在都是我的了
It's all mine now.
还有一件事 波波
Just one more thing, Boo Boo.
遗言吗
Oh, last words?
当然可以 你还有什么要说的
By all means, what have you got to say?
波波
Uh, Boo Boo?
说吧 公主 大声说出来
Go ahead, Princess, out with it.
-烤鸭酱 -什么
- Duck sauce. - What?
还有图阿酱
And Thua sauce.
怎么会
But, how? Huh?
波波 我们正在靠近星云九号♥虫洞
Boo Boo, uh, we're approaching the Nebula Nine wormhole.
我要反转推进器吗
Do you want me to reverse thrusters?
什么
Eh, aw... What?
洋葱汁酱
Soubise.
住口
Aah! Stop.
牛肉酱
Au jus veal.
不
No!
巴哈马辣椒酱
Baham pepper sauce.
不
Aw, oh, no.
不 不
Oh, no, no!
不
No!
波波 我们在靠近星云九号♥真空层
Boo Boo, we're nearing the Nebula Nine vacuum,
我们必须掉头 否则再也没机会了
we need to reverse course now or never.
他无法发号♥施令 小胖
He can't give the order, Chubby.
你要自己思考
You need to think for yourself.
波波忙着和别人对峙
Boo Boo is busy with a stare-down.
自己思考吗
Uh, think for myself?
天啊 天啊
Oh boy, oh boy. Ha-ha.
我要变成坏人了 好
I get to be the villain for a change. Goodie.
坏人会怎么做
Uh-uhm, what would a villain do?
咕咕会让我们粉身碎骨 B-52
Coot-Coot's gonna blast us to bits, B-52.
除非他激光弹♥药♥用完了
Unless he runs out of laser ammunition,
否则我们先抓到他 碳基生命
or we get him first, carbon-based.
保持开火
Keep firing.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry, I will.
伙计们 我回来了
Hey guys, I'm back.
鲁迪
Rudy.
见到你再高兴不过了
Never happier to see you.
♪ 我会在你身边 朋友 ♪
♪ I'll be there my friend By your side ♪
♪ 我也是 ♪
♪ I'll be there too ♪
♪ 我们上吧 ♪
♪ Let's take a ride ♪
♪ 鲁迪会唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Rudy can sing ♪
♪ 我与你同在 ♪
♪ I'll be with you ♪
♪ 无论发生什么 我也会在 ♪
♪ No matter what I'll be there too ♪
♪ 无论艰难快乐 我都会在 ♪
♪ In a hardship and in glee I'll be there ♪
♪ 我会在 朋友 你会看到 ♪
♪ I'll be there my friend, you'll see ♪
唱够了 该有所行动了 伙计
Enough singing and a little more action here, guys.
无论如何 再见 咕咕
By all means, say goodbye, Coot-Coot.
不
Oh, no!
还没完
This isn't over.
为你准备的 咕咕
It is for you, Coot-Coot.
我晕了
Oh, wow, I'm dizzy.
这是碳基生命常见的弱点
That's a common carbon-based weakness.
集中精神 呼吸
Focus on a fixed point and breathe.
我做得好吗
Did I do good?
你非常棒 鲁迪 谢谢
You did great, Rudy, thanks.
不客气
Huh. Eh, any time.
等等 又有个传送信♥号♥♥
Hold on, there's another transmission coming in.
你们在这啊 为什么飞得那么快
There are you guys are. Why do move so fast?
这就是我们太空工作的方式
That's the way we do things out here in space,
隔间生物
cubicle creature.
-小绿星 -你提醒我了
- Slim. - Oh, that reminds me,
我一直在考虑起个名字
I've been thinking about this name thing,
小绿星听上去很酷
Slim Green Star sounds cool and everything,
但我不觉得适合我 知道吗
but I don't think it's really kinda for me, you know?
我还是用马蒂这个名字吧
I'm gonna stick with Marty.
我觉得这主意很棒 马蒂
Oh, I think that's a great idea, Marty.
高达号♥上有消息吗
Any news on the Gouda?
有 好 我终于找到坐标了
Yep, okay, I finally got coordinates.
冲着你们过来了
It's coming right for you.
什么 高达号♥冲我们过来吗
What? The, the Gouda is coming for us?
没错 是尖叫鼠波波
It is indeed. It's Boo Boo Squeal.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
他们在星云九号♥虫洞附近
They're nearing the Nebula Nine wormhole.
你对动物宇宙的轻视对你不利
Your contempt for the Zooverse is turning against you,
波波
Boo Boo.
忏悔 加入好人帮吧
Repent and join the Nice Side.
加入你啊
Join you?
你生活在沙司太久了吧
You must be living on Sauce.
是闪光快车
It's the Sparkle Express.
好 该扮演坏人了
Alright, it's time to play villain
波波忙着和别人对峙
while Boo Boo is busy in the stare-down.
装备激光枪
电影精选列表