speak up.
他们的巢穴在哪
Reveal their lair.
我有一个提议 他们无法拒绝
I have a proposition for them, they can't refuse.
找到这个娃娃的位置 小胖
Get the coordinates to this urchin, Chubby.
不要让他离开你的视线
Don't let it out of your sight,
显然他把我们引向那些战士
Obviously, it's leading us to those warriors.
坐标锁定 波波
Coordinates locked, Boo Boo.
好的 我们避开了猫咪柯兰克的爪子
Well, we got away from Kitty Clank's claws.
我在想波波还为我们准备了多少东西
I wonder how many more things Boo Boo has in store for us.
他只需要一个帮派 因为他
He only needs a gang because he
还没有得到充足的沙司力量
hasn't yet gained full Sauce power.
如果他得到了
If he does that,
他一个人就可以再次成为一支军队
he'll be a one-mouse army again,
并且没有人可以阻止他
and no one will be able to stop him.
但是我们曾经阻止过他 B
But we stopped him once before, B.
你难道不觉得我们可以再来一次吗
Don't you think we can do it again?
我相信沙司 碳基生命
I believe in the Sauce, carbon-based.
有了沙司 一切都有可能
With the Sauce, all things are possible.
你好呀 好人帮成员
Greetings, Nice Siders.
闪光羽毛公主
Whoa! Princess Sparklefeather.
我的天 是公主
My heavens. It's the Princess.
我收到了你的信息 努克 我
I heard your message, Nuke. I've been waiting
一直在等你们离我近些 我好回复你们
for you to get closer, so that I can respond.
太不可思议了
Incredible!
我用了沙司的力量
I wielded Sauce power.
你确实 努克
You did, Nuke.
你从沙司空间打电♥话♥过来是非常机智的
It was very smart of you to call from the Sauce Dimension.
否则我都不知道这次威胁
Otherwise, I'd have never known of this menace.
我希望哈姆·桑德斯司令
I hope Commander Ham Sanders was
能在你的任务中有所帮助
of help in your mission.
有 他将我们从猫咪柯兰克的
Yes. He saved us from
爪子下救了出来
Kitty Clanks claws.
太好了 哈姆从不让我失望
Wonderful. Hammy's never let me down.
公主 波波派了一群
Princess, Boo Boo's dispatched a gang of
赏金猎人来追捕我们
bounty hunters to come after us.
当我们在沙司空间的时候
He was even able to enter the Sauce
他甚至也能够进入
Dimension while we were there.
这真是个可怕的消息 所以
This is terrible news. So,
波波真的打算发动一场战争吗
Boo Boo's really intent on restarting war?
是的 不过 不过他的小手上
Yeah, but... but he hasn't gotten his
还没有充足的沙司力量
little rodent hands on full Sauce power yet
如果我们做些什么的话他永远都得不到
and he won't if we have anything to say about it.
我会控制尖叫鼠波波 努克
I'll handle Boo Boo Squeal, Nuke.
但是公主 您的蜜月 您让
But Princess, your honeymoon! You'll let...
蜜月 我太无聊了
Honeymoon? Ugh, I'm bored.
我想马上重担起我公主战士的职责
I wanna return to my warrior princely duties at once.
闪光羽毛公主万岁
Hooray for Princess Sparklefeather.
万岁
Hooray!
这是什么诡计
Oh, what kind of trickery is this?
你们最好停止浪费我的时间
You creatures had better stop wasting my time.
我正在寻找凶恶的战士巴豆和哔哔
I'm seeking the fierce warriors Badgum and Beep.
就是我们
That's us.
我是巴豆
I'm Badgum.
他是哔哔
He's Beep.
你们一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
这是某种笑话吗
Is this some kind of joke?
不是
No.
你想要什么 主人
What do you want, mister?
你的意思是我们要找的就是
You mean to tell me we located
那两个毛绒绒的小球
that little ball of fluffy feather for this?
天呐
Oh, boy.
他们真可爱
They're so cute.
-我觉得我心都软了 -小胖
- I think I'm going to melt. -Chubby?
-怎么了 波波 -闭嘴吧
- Yes, Boo Boo? - Uh, shut it.
曾经有人告诉我你们俩是这个星球
I was told you two are the most vicious specimens
最凶残的物种 是真的吗
this planet has to offer, is this true?
我们确实很凶残
We are vicious.
-就你们 -必须的
- You are? - Absolutely.
你们可以做什么
Meek, Meek. What can you do?
我们用可爱来征服他们
We get them with cuteness.
你 你们什么
You... You what?
我们简直太可爱了 你看
We're so impossibly cute, you see.
我的天 他们确实有着不可思议的可爱
OMG. They are so unbelievably cute.
我觉得我要炸了
Uh, I think I'm going to burst.
那就是我们的方式
That's how we work.
我们利用极致可爱来打败他们
We get them with ultimate cuteness.
没有人可以受得了我们的可爱 没有人
Nobody can survive our cuteness. Nobody.
如果你想雇我们 你得花一桶沙丁鱼
If you want to hire us, it'll cost you a bucket of sardines.
两桶
MeeK. Two buckets.
我觉得我有点偏头痛
I think I'm getting a migraine.
你需要你的鱼油吗 波波
Do you need your fish oil, Boo Boo?
不 我不需要
No, I don't need my fish oil.
我需要邪恶恐怖的生物来组建我的军队
Argh! I need evil scary creatures to assemble my army.
我需要得到沙司
I need to get that Sauce.
如果我能重新获得足够的沙司力量
If I can just regain full Sauce power,
所有这些都会消失
all of this can go away.
没有多嘴的大象
No more mouthy pachyderms.
没有无能的追随者
No more bumbling henchmen.
没有毛茸茸的太空企鹅
No more fluffy space penguins.
只需要沙司
Oh, just Sauce.
流动的 沸腾的
Flowing, boiling,
起泡的 翻腾着的沙司
bubbling, churning Sauce.
-搅动着 -波波
- Pouring, puddling... - Boo Boo.
沙司 沙司
Sauce! Uh, Sauce!
嘿 波波
Hey, Boo Boo!
沙司所有的力量
All the Sauce power.
-波波 -干嘛
- Boo Boo! - What?
快看
Look.
沙司空间
The Sauce Dimension?
你做到了 波波
You did it, Boo Boo.
我们又回到了沙司空间
We're back in the Sauce Dimension.
我成功了 我成功了
I did it. I did it!
动物宇宙就是我的了
The Zooverse is mine.
波波 我们可能有人来找
Uh, Boo Boo. Yeah, I think we have company.
闪光羽毛公主
Princess Sparklefeather.
你好呀 波波
Hello again, Boo Boo.
你来这里干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
我来阻止你那不可能实现的邪恶计划
I came to stop your impossibly evil plans.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们走着瞧吧
We shall see about that.
我很高兴你在这了
I'm glad you're here.
我和你还有没解决的事呢
We have unfinished business, you and I.
我以为我们已经解决了 波波
I thought we had settled our business, Boo Boo.
你可以清楚的看到
As you can clearly see,
我重新得到了沙司的力量
I've regained Sauce power.
和平条约结束了
The peace treaty is over.
现在是战争了 公主
It's war, Princess, and
你什么也做不了
there's nothing you can do about it!
这你就错了 波波
That's where you're wrong, Boo Boo.
你有了沙司后可能很强大 可我也一样
You may be strong with the Sauce, but so am I.
你是在挑战我吗
Are you challenging me?
我确实是 出招吧 小波
Indeed I am. Come at me, Boo.
看看你有什么招
Let's see what you got.
蘑菇酱和塔塔酱
Mushroom Sauce and Tartar Sauce.
蛋黄酱
Mayonnaise Sauce.
那都是很强大的沙司 波波
That's powerful Sauce, Boo Boo.
对 你太低估我了 公主
Yes, You underestimated me, Princess.
现在你和整个动物宇宙
Now you and all of the Zooverse
将会感受到我的愤怒
will feel my wrath.
不会这么快的 老鼠
Not so fast, mouse.
蛋黄酱
电影精选列表