You dumped Boo Boo's call?
我确实挂了
I did, indeed.
他会生气的
He's gonna be mad!
随他去吧
Oh, let him.
释放些蒸气对啮齿类动物有好处
Letting out some steam will do that rodent form some good.
你觉得他要干嘛 B
What do you think he wanted, B?
我觉得他想要他一直想要的东西
I imagine he wants what he always wants,
混乱 破坏 还有毁灭
chaos, mayhem, and destruction.
问题就是他要通过什么方式做到这些
It's just a matter how he's going to go about getting it.
我猜我们就只能等着瞧了 天啊
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh, dear.
我就是受不了我脸上再有
I just can't deal with any more chips and dents on my face
因为处理太空坏人造成情绪起伏不定
from all the emotional roller-coaster
而出现的碎屑和凹痕了
of dealing with space villains.
我 我不明白
I... I don't understand.
我打电♥话♥给那些榆木脑袋
I was calling those cheese-brains
为了说些幸灾乐祸的话
to give them my evil gloat speech.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
小胖 检查一下我们的联络网
Chubby, check our connections.
是不是那些三维传输装置又出毛病了
If those 3D transmitters are on the fritz again,
我们要把这艘飞船直接送回
we are taking this ship right back
太空飞船公♥司♥ 要求全额退款
to Ships-R-us for a full refund.
我受够了这差劲的顾客服务 我受够了
I've had it with lousy customer service. I've had it!
我们曾经可以通过向我们遇到的每一个人
We used to be able to get what we wanted by instilling
灌输恐惧和敬畏来获取我们所需的
fear and dread in every being we encountered.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
这种安逸和实验垃圾已经毁了这个宇宙
This ease-and-lab-garbage has ruined the universe.
任何人都以为他们可以逃脱惩罚
Anyone thinks they can get away with anything.
看来是闪光快车
Um, it appears as though the Sparkle
终止了我们的通话 波波
Express terminated our connection, Boo Boo.
什么 他们 他们挂了我的电♥话♥吗
Excuse me? They... they hung up on me?
似乎是这样的
It appears so, yes.
气死我了 他们会付出代价的
Ugh! Feta, feta, feta, feta! They will pay for this.
他们根本不知道有什么在等着他们
They've no idea what's in store for them.
希望每个人都喜欢这个
I hope everyone enjoys this.
让我们手拉手一起唱《到这里来》
Let's all join hands and sing kumbaya together.
友好的一方和老鼠帮
A moment of truce between the Nice Side
之间的暂时休战
and the Mice Side while they can.
整个动物宇宙还没人看过
This Zooverse hasn't seen
尖叫鼠波波的终极大招
the last of Boo Boo Squeal.
刚才好险
Phew! That was close.
确实是
Indeed.
飞得不错 B-52
Well, nice flying B-52.
这就是我程序的用处 碳基生命
It is what I'm programmed to do, carbon-based.
现在危险已经甩在身后了 我把你带回
Now that the perils are behind us, I'll drop you off
你的动物特里尼星球
back at your planet Zootrini.
记住你不能把我们的任务告诉任何人
And remember you mustn't tell anyone
除非你想看到他们濒临灭绝
of our missions. Lest you wish to see them greatly endangered.
绝对守口如瓶 B
My trunk is sealed, B.
嘿 你回来了
Hey, you're back.
我 我以为你辞职了
I... I thought you quit.
嗨 马蒂
Huh? Er, oh, hey, Marty.
没 就是休了几天假
No, just took some time off.
相信我 我考虑了辞职
Trust me, I thought of quitting,
但是我想我还是心太软了
but I guess I'm too soft in the gut.
该死的 到处都是你从船上
Oh, darn! Yeah, there was all the gossip
跳下去了的流言
around here that you had jumped ship.
因为你打败坏蛋之后 再也没回来
That you were off fighting the bad guys, never to return.
也不全是
Oh. Uh, not quite.
好吧 可能有一点
Ha-ha. Well, maybe a little.
努克 我想让你知道
Nuke, uh, I want you to know
当你不见的时候
while you were gone,
你变成了我们所有动物自♥由♥的象征
you became our symbol of freedom for all the animals,
尤其是那些被困在办公室里的动物
especially the ones stuck in this office.
我把你的照片挂在了我的小隔间
I got your picture hanging up in my
和印在了所有东西上 想看看吗
cubicle and everything, want to see?
没事 我信你 很不幸的是
Oh, that's okay. I believe you. Unfortunately, I'm back
我又变回了办公室动物中的普通一员
at being just another one of the office animals.
我的照片不配放在任何人桌子上
I don't deserve a picture on anybody's desk.
好吧 对于我来说 你配
Yeah. Well, to me, you do.
欢迎回来 努克
Welcome back, Nuke.
谢谢 小池塘的情况怎么样了
Thanks. What's been going on at the watering hole?
你错过了很多事
Eeh... You haven't missed much.
我想我没有
I didn't think I would.
老板把你的那一堆工作量都丢给了我
Hey, the boss dumped a bunch of your workload on me.
对不起 兄弟
Sorry about that, pal.
没事
Nah, no worries.
你知道我有厉害的电脑技术
You know I have mad computer skills.
我有闭上眼睛就能把
I can cluster compute to a
计算机聚集成超级计算机的能力
super computer performance with my eyes closed.
挺疯狂的吧
Ha-ha. Crazy.
但是 现在你回来了
But, uh, now that you're back,
介意我转发给你吗
mind if I forward it to you?
不介意 发吧
Sure, go ahead.
太棒了 谢谢你 兄弟
Awesome. Thanks, pal.
你真的个英雄
You're a true hero.
你怎么想 周二之前能弄完吗
What do you think? Could you get this done by Tuesday?
-下周二 -不是
- Next Tuesday? - Uh, nope.
不是 这个星期二
No. Tuesday tomorrow.
小胖 把猫咪柯兰克连到显示屏上
Chubby, get Kitty Clank on the monitor,
可以吗
will you?
马上就好 老大
Right away, boss.
波波 我听说了很多你的事
Ahh. Boo Boo, I've heard much about you.
很高兴最终认识了你
It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.
相信我们可以一起搞一点银河大破坏
I'm certain we can do some galactic damage together.
这是个好点子 猫咪柯兰克
That's the idea, Kitty Clank. Ah-huh.
从我开始计划放弃好人帮的和平条约
From the moment I hatched my plan to
并让动物宇宙重回战火的那一刻开始
renege on the Nice Side's peace treaty
我就想到了你
and plunge the Zooverse back into war, I thought of you.
我受宠若惊
Ha-ha-ha. I'm flattered, buffed and
你嘴巴就像抹了油一样 尖叫鼠波波
lubricated by your words, Boo Boo Squeal.
你机器人的声誉在任何银河系的战争中都
And a robot of your reputation deserves a prominent position
占有重要的席位 我想让你做我的助手
in any galaxy's war, so I'd like to offer you my right hand.
啥 不 别把你的手给出去 波波
What? Uh, no, don't be giving your hand away, Boo Boo.
你需要两只手 或者说爪子
You need both your hands or paws.
不 是手
Uhm... No, they're hands.
它们看起来很纤细 有着可爱的小指甲
They look like teeny tiny hands with cute little nails
还有粉红色的肉肉 太可爱了
and tiny pink padding. Ha-ha. They're so cute.
-小胖 -别把手给出去 波波
- Chubby. - Don't give one of them away, Boo Boo.
少了一只手会很不方便
It would be incredibly inconvenient without one hand.
在你做坏事的时候
You won't be able to rub them together
你将没那么方便 然后
when you do something evil and, and you...
你能闭嘴吗 小胖
Will you pipe down, Chubby?
我是在打比方
I'm speaking figuratively.
是我右手边的座位 你个傻子 座位
A seat at my right hand, you moron. A seat.
-这样啊 -不管怎样
- Oh. - Anyway...
就像我说的 我愿意给你
as I was saying, I'd like to offer you
我右手边的席位 猫咪柯兰克
a seat at my right hand, Kitty Clank.
被你邀请是一种荣幸 波波
It's an honor to be asked, Boo Boo.
因为我相信你的战争事业 我会加入你
I'll join your army because I believe in your cause, war.
我和你一样讨厌和平 甚至更讨厌
I hate peace as much as you do, if not more.
我上一次邪恶的越狱失败了
Oh, my last evil escapade failed.
我变成了一只可爱的机器猫
I was turned into a cuddly little robot kitten.
我首次尝到了和平与可爱的滋味
I tasted peace and cuteness firsthand,
把我吓坏了
and I was horrified.
-真可恶 -确实
- The abomination. - Indeed.
你知道我忍♥受了多少甜言蜜语吗
Do you have any idea how much sweet talking I endured?
知道我脖子上戴了多少毛茸茸的蝴蝶结吗
How many fluffy bows I wore around my neck?
知道我要在院子里玩多少毛线球吗
How many balls of yarn I had to play with?
光想想我就恶心
I'm sick just thinking about it.
听起来就像噩梦
Sounds like a nightmare.
简直就是噩梦
电影精选列表