What do you say, old pal? Are you with us?
当然 首先我们要防卫什么呢
Sure, what do we defend first?
大概 我们
Perhaps, um, us.
不是警告你 碳基生命
Not to alarm you, carbon-based,
但似乎我们有人来拜访了
but it appears as though we got visitors.
是咕咕
It's Coot-Coot!
很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you,
好人帮成员
Nice Siders.
我认为你们的死期到了
I think it's time for your demise.
你还好吗 努克
You okay, Nuke?
发生了什么 你还在吗
What's going on? Are you still there?
我们遭到了攻击 我们要死了吗
We're hit. Argh. Are we gonna die?
不会的 大象 只是表面损坏而已
Negative, elephant, the damage is strictly cosmetic.
激活重型激光炮
Activating Deep Space lasers.
等下 碳基你来发命令吧
Hang on, as you carbons say.
这些激光炮很强 B-52
Those lasers are strong, B-52.
我们能承受得住吗
Can we withstand this attack?
没有人的飞船武器能让B-52快车瘫痪
No ones' ship's weaponry can disable the B-52 Express.
我们被击中了 我们被击中啦
We're hit. We're hit.
告诉我你们在哪 努克 我就到
Tell me where you are, Nuke, I'm coming.
我会像以前在马戏团那样
I'll be there like the old days at the circus.
记得那首歌♥吗
Remember the song?
♪ 我会在你身边 我的朋友 ♪
♪ I'll be there, my friend ♪
♪ 陪伴着你 ♪
♪ By your side ♪
♪ 我也会在你身边 ♪
♪ I'll be there too ♪
♪ 让我们去兜风 ♪
Eh, eh. ♪ Let's take a ride ♪
♪ 和你一起去食堂 ♪ 哈哈哈
♪ To the canteen I'll be with you ♪ Ah-ha-ha.
♪ 不论发生什么我也会在你身边 ♪
♪ No matter what I'll be there too ♪
准备开战 好人帮成员
Prepare for war Nice Siders.
鲁迪 鲁迪呢
Rudy, Rudy?
你的马戏团朋友信♥号♥♥丢失 碳基
We lost your circus pal, carbon.
你现在得自己唱歌♥了
You're singing on your own now.
天啊
Oh, geez!
♪ 有福同享 有难同当 ♪
♪ In hardship and in glee I'll be there ♪
♪ 我会在你身边 朋友 你会看到的 ♪
♪ I'll be there, My friend, you'll see ♪
吃我一炮 好人
Take that, nicey-nice.
接好 接好 接好了
And that, and that, and that!
那是重炮啊
Whoa, that's heavy artillery.
外面有多少飞船啊
How many warships are out there?
准备 碳基生命
Stand by, carbon-based.
-我的仪器上说是4架 -4架吗
- My instruments read four. - Four?!
停下来 我要下船
Stop the universe, I want to get off.
和你的小屁♥股♥吻别吧 和平间隙
Kiss your little behinds goodbye, peace-nicks.
老鼠帮会统治动物宇宙
The Mice Side rules the Zooverse.
开火
Fire!
我们得做点什么 B-52
We, we have to do something, B-52.
我们可以离开这吗
Uh, can we get out of here?
正做着呢 碳基生命
Attempting, carbon-based.
做着呢
Attempting.
难以置信啊 你那所谓的飞船还是
Incredible, that tin can you call a ship is still in
完整的吗
one piece?
你好啊 B-52 很高兴见到你
Well, hello, B-52, fancy seeing you here.
猫咪柯兰克 你喵的
Kitty Clank, you cat.
我早该知道你也参与进来了
I should have known you were involved.
你认识他吗
You know him?
曾经 我们被同一所工厂建造出来
Once upon a time, we were constructed in the same factory.
虽然我
Albeit me,
是从线路组件边角料和他身上的废料接成的
from top of the line components and from him scraps.
无聊的技工开了个业余的玩笑
Uh-huh, there's an after-hours joke by bored technicians.
他们将一块主板插♥进♥了这个讨厌的东西中
They inserted a motherboard into the abominable creation
然后它逃了出来 有了自我意识
and it got away from them, became self-aware.
开始过自己的生活了
Took on a life of its own.
现在很明显他站在老鼠帮那边
Now, it's obviously aligned with the Mice Side.
老鼠帮 但它的形状像一只猫啊
Mice Side? But he's a cat type thingy.
物以类聚 碳基生命
Evil aligns itself with evil, carbon-based.
不管是老鼠还是猫
Mouse, cat, no matter.
在他们看来我们就是敌人
We're the enemy in their equation.
准备被炸成碎片把
Prepare to be blasted to smithereens.
我们要被炸毁了
We're doomed.
别担心 碳基 有B-52在呢
Never fear, carbon, B-52 is here.
-是吗 -当然
Oh, yeah? Indeed.
我受够了这种攻击
I've had just about enough of this craziness.
使用涡轮推进器
Engage turbo thrusters.
碳基 紧紧夹住你的小尾巴
Hold on tight to your little goofy tail, carbon.
我们要冲出去了
We're out of here.
塔塔 告诉我你毁掉闪光快车了吗
Ta-Ta, tell me, have you destroyed the sparkle Express,
那只烦人的大象和那个讨厌的机器人
that pesky elephant and that annoying robot,
我最看不起的敌人
my most despised foes?
我们 差一点就成功了 波波
We, uh, almost destroyed it, Boo Boo.
你说差一点是什么意思
What do you mean, almost?
要么就毁了要么就没有
You either did or you didn't.
我们进攻猛烈而且造成很大伤害
We attacked savagely and did loads of damage,
我可以保证
I can assure you.
但是呢
But?
但他们能够加速然后就逃跑了
But, uh, they were able to warp speed and they got away.
他们没有 他们 他们逃跑了吗
They didn't... they... they got away?
我把最凶残的恶棍聚集起来
Argh! I assembled the greatest team
组建出最强大的军队
of vicious villains ever put together
他们都解决不了名为闪光快车的船吗
and they can't overtake a ship named the sparkle Express?
还是在四对一的时候吗
Oh, when it's four on one?
波波我们下次会毁掉他们的
We'll get them next time, Boo Boo.
下次
Next time? Argh!
骄傲的宇宙战士塔塔三世
The proud space warrior Ta-Ta the Third,
塔塔二世的儿子
son of Ta-Ta the Second
塔塔一世的孙子 下次能毁灭他们吗
and grandson of First Ta-Ta, will get them next time?
你知道吗 你被解雇了
Argh! You know what? You are fired!
这不是副司令官该有的态度
That's not the attitude of a deputy commander.
-那你答应我的沙司呢 -怎么了
- What about the Sauce you promised me? - What about it?
若我们都不能从闪光快车上卸下一桶螺丝
If we can't even down a bucket of bolts like the sparkle Express,
我们怎么能重新取得沙司的全部力量
how can we expect to regain the full power of the Sauce?
我们会找到沙司的 波波
We'll find the Sauce, Boo Boo.
现在承诺太晚了
Uhm, it's too late for promises.
你被解雇了 塔塔
You are fired, Ta-Ta.
找份正式的工作或干点别的 好吧
Go get an office job or something, will you?
你不适合做这个
You're not cut out for this. Ooh.
小胖
Chubby!
是 波波
Yes, Boo Boo?
炒了他
Fire him.
好的 波波
Yes, Boo Boo.
但是 但是 波波
But... but, Boo Boo!
等一下 看着有点熟悉
Wait a minute, eh, uh, this looks familiar.
-我们是在 -沙司的空间里
- Are we in the... - The Sauce Dimension.
但是 我们怎么做到的
But how... how did we...
我们的系统在激光战斗中驱使过度
Our systems went into overdrive during the laser battle,
因此我点击加速时
so when I hit warp speed
它使我们的轨道翻倍了
it doubled down on our trajectory.
我的计算告诉我我们被推进
My calculations tell me we were propelled
穿越进了时空的裂痕
through a rip in the space-time fabric,
因此才能穿过空间
and were therefore able to cross dimensions.
-太扭曲了 -是吧
- Whoa, that's gnarly. - Indeed.
我们现在要怎么办
What do we do now?
那些老鼠帮的飞船正在寻找我们
Those Mice Side ships are gonna be looking for us.
是的 很可能
In all probability, yes.
你需要躺一会就像你们碳基生命说的那样
You'll need to lay low for a while as you carbon-bases say,
评估闪光快车的损坏程度
assess the damage to the sparkle Express
利用沙司的能量重启我们的系统
and utilize Sauce power to reboot our systems.
若波波能够再次窃取沙司的能量
If Boo Boo Squeal is able to tap into the Sauce power again
就没有什么能阻挡他了
there may be no stopping him.
这是我们面临的风险 碳基生命
That's the risk we face, carbon-based.
足够的沙司可以淹没整个空间
Enough Sauce exists to flood an entire dimension.
若有人能做出简单的调整
电影精选列表