who doesn't understand humor.
更像是一个除了处理现实信息之外
More like a robot that has no time
没有任何空闲的机器人
for anything but factual information.
在马戏团为了花生而表演的大象才懂幽默
Humor is for elephants who perform circus tricks for peanuts.
说到这 你有花生吗
Hm-mm. Speaking of, you got any?
-我还没吃饭 -没有
- I haven't had lunch yet. - Negative.
闪光快车不需要供应有机食品
The Sparkle Express has no need for organic food supplies.
即使副驾驶是碳基生命也没有吗
Even if the co-pilot is carbon-based?
尤其是副驾驶是碳基生命
Especially if the co-pilot is carbon-based.
我看过大象吃饭
I've observed you elephants eating.
你知道如果花生壳堵住主控制器
Are you aware of what can happen
会发生什么吗
if peanut shells jam the master controls?
更不用说燃油了 对了 燃油
Not to mention the gas. Oh, the gas.
那 那太可怕了
It's, it's just, just horrible.
好吧 我们大象是觅食者 你知道吗
Uh, well, uh, us elephants are foragers, you know?
大部分消化在小肠下部进行
Lots of digestion taking place in the lower intestines.
肠胃胀气可能是油腻饮食的副作用
Flatulence could be a side effect of a greasy diet.
举个例子 鳄梨真的在我的
Er, uh, avocados, for example, really do a number on my...
碳基 我最不想听的就是你的燃油问题
Carbon, last thing I intend to hear is about your gas issues.
吃点解酸药什么的 让它休息
Take some antacid or something and put it to rest.
B-52快车可不支持肠胃胀气
The B-52 Express is no place for flatulence.
现在 你回这要干什么 掠食者
Now, what are you doing back there, prey?
尖叫鼠波波打算违背我们的和平条约
Boo Boo Squeal is planning to violate our truce
然后在动物宇宙重新开战
and re-start war with the Zooverse.
好吧 恭喜你 "显然船长"
Well, congratulations, "Captain Obvious".
什 什么 你早就知道了吗
Well... What? You know about it?
我当然知道了
Of course I know about it.
你不相信尖叫鼠波波
You didn't trust Boo Boo Squeal
真的尊重和平条约 对吗
actually honor that peace treaty, did you?
我的意思是 他 他说他
Well, uh, oh... I mean, he, he said he'd...
坏人总是说 碳基生命
Villains always say, Carbon-Based.
毁约只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time before he reneged.
我只是感到惊喜和平能持续这么久
I'm just pleasantly surprised peace lasted as long as it did.
我们应该联♥系♥尖叫鼠波波
We should contact Boo Boo Squeal and
看看他之前想要告诉我们什么
see what he want to tell us earlier.
不该挂断他的电♥话♥ 你明白吗
Shouldn't have hung up on him, you know?
老鼠们很记仇 尤其是那些邪恶的
Rats can hold a grudge, especially evil ones.
希望它不会带来动物宇宙的末日
Hopefully it won't cause the end of the Zooverse.
他会克服的 让我们连线他吧
Ha! He'll get over it. Let's get him on the telly.
波波 闪光快车正在呼叫
Boo Boo, the Sparkle Express is calling.
别管他们
Let them.
如果他们认为能挂波波的电♥话♥
If they think they can hang up on Boo Boo
之后再打回来 他们就大错特错了
and then call back, they're sorely mistaken.
呼叫塔塔三世
Connect us to Ta-Ta the Third instead.
至少他还有点礼貌
At least he has some manners.
马上 波波
Right away, Boo Boo.
你好 塔塔
Greetings, Ta-Ta.
我想你已准备好再一次跟我加入武装行动
I see you are ready to join forces with me again.
我们曾一起并肩作战
We've done great evil things in the past
以后也是一样的
and we shall again in the future.
你说呢
What you say?
我说我已经准备好
I say I'm ready to join forces with
与宇宙中最邪恶的宇宙怪物联手了
the evilest space monster the Universe has ever known.
我觉得我更喜欢最强大的胜过最邪恶的
Hm, I think I prefer powerfullest over evilest.
你怎么想的 小胖
What do you think, Chubby?
我认为最强大的包括更多的特性
Hm, powerfullest encompasses more traits, I think.
最邪恶就只是最邪恶的而已
Like, uh, evilest is just the evilest and then that's it.
没错 最邪恶的只是很坏而已
Right. Evilest is just bad,
然而最强大却是无边无境的
whereas powerfullest is a limitless characteristic.
要是让我选我就选最强大的
I'd go with powerfullest if I had to pick.
听上去更气势恢宏
It sounds more epic.
我觉得也是
Me too.
就是最强大的
Powerfullest it is.
请允许我在此
Uh, if I could chime in here as someone
关于最强大和最邪恶的插句嘴
who's also been called both powerfullest and evilest,
我发现最邪恶盛誉有一个固定的特性
I find that the evilest reputation has a certain ring to it
而最强却没有
that powerfullest just doesn't have.
是吗?你是怎么想的
Oh, really? What do you like about it?
嗯 如果你是最强就像这样
Well, if you're the powerfullest it's like,
可能有好人恰好
"Eh, maybe he's a nice guy
也是最强大的人
who happens to be the most powerfullest too."
然而如果你是最邪恶的
Whereas if you're known as evilest
他们往往会对你敬而远之
they tend to stay way out of your way a bit more.
这给你省了不少事
It does a lot of the work for you.
你知道吗 没人会认错恶人
There's no mistaking evilest, you know?
我明白了
I see.
所以 掠夺和征服更容易
So, it's easier to pillage and conquer.
-完全正确 -好的
- Pretty much. - Great. Oh. Ah.
既然如此 谣言是真的
In that case, the rumors are true,
我的确是动物宇宙里最邪恶的老鼠
I am definitely the evilest mouse in the Zooverse,
-我还带了一个提议给你 -是吗
- and I come to you with a proposition. - Oh, yeah?
塔塔 你想要加入邪恶同盟吗
Ta-Ta, how would you like to join a coalition of evil?
这是在动物宇宙前所未有的
The likes of which the Zooverse has never seen.
算我一份 再多告诉我点儿
You had me at evil. Ha-ha. Yeah, tell me more.
这个和平时代已经持续的足够长了
This era of peace has gone on long enough.
动物宇宙里到处都是奇形怪状的恶棍
The Zooverse is full of fantastic villains
而我们扮好人太久了都被削弱了
and we've all been diminished by playing, uh, nicey-nice.
我听说了
I heard that.
你认识那个在泡泡星图书馆
Did you know that ranger The Forked Tongue
读儿童故事的骑兵三叉舌吗
reads children stories at the library on Planet Bubbles?
不可能
Argh! No!
这是真的 我亲眼目睹
It's true. I saw him meself.
塔塔三世在泡泡星的图书馆里做什么
What was Ta-Ta the Third doing at a library on Bubbles?
星期天我在那里做清洁工
I work a janitorial shift in there on Sundays.
这证明了我的观点
Ew. Ah, that proves my point.
我说 不会再有了
I say, "No more."
我们要打破休战协定
We want to break the truce.
攻击好人帮
Attack the Nice Side
并且夺回沙司
and reclaim the Sauce for ourselves.
没错
Yeah.
听起来不错 算我一个
Sounds good. I'm in.
太棒了
Excellent.
我还想告诉你
I'll also have you know,
我在找一位适合这身衣服的副指挥官
I'm looking for a deputy commander in this outfit,
我认为你就很适合
and I think you'd fit the bill nicely.
有钱赚吗
Does it pay?
你能在意大利面上倒多少沙司就给你多少
How's all the Sauce you can pour on your spaghetti sound?
说定了
Eh, deal!
太棒了
Wonderful.
我还要填补我们队伍的几个空缺
I have a couple more stops to make to fill out our team.
如果万事俱备
If everything comes together,
我们就立刻进攻
we'll attack at once.
保持联♥系♥ 塔塔
We'll be in touch, Ta-Ta.
小胖 帮我找到沃扎克星球的咕咕飞船
Chubby, find me the ship of Coot-Coot of Planet Warzack.
-接下来我要和他聊聊 -好的 船长
- I must speak with him next. - Aye, aye, captain.
不要有海盗的声音 小胖 很奇怪
And no pirate voice, Chubby. It's just weird.
好的 马上 波波
Oh, right. Right away, Boo Boo.
说到奇怪 你仔细看塔塔了吗
Speaking of weird, did you get a load of Ta-Ta?
他长胖了还是别的什么
Did he put on weight or what?
更像是肥肥三世
Ha-ha. More like Fat-Fat the Third.
你忘记关了 波波
You forgot to sign off there, Boo Boo.
对 我忘了
Oh, oh, yes, of course.
通话结束 尽快联♥系♥ 肥
Over and out and talk soon, Fa...
我是说 肥肥 我的意思是 塔塔
I mean, Fat Fa... I mean, Ta-Ta.
小胖
Chubby!
对不起
Sorry.
波波 接电♥话♥ 波波 这是努克
Boo Boo? Come in, Boo Boo. It's Nuke
来自闪光快车 接电♥话♥
with the Sparkle Express. Come in.
他没有接电♥话♥ 我告诉过你他会生气的
Argh. He's not answering. I told you he'd be mad.
老鼠 太敏感了
Mice. So sensitive.
B-52 我觉得我们现在已经无能为力了
电影精选列表