If one were to perform a simple tweak,
若加上点黑料 这会是动物宇宙的灾难
like adding jalapeno, it could be catastrophic to the Zooverse.
我很担心 B-52
Ah, well, I'm worried, B-52.
担心不是我数据库中的情绪
Worry is not an emotion that computes in my data-banks,
但我很关心你的情绪
but I share your sentiment of great concern.
-所以你在担心吗 -如果你希望
- So, you're worried? - If you prefer.
祝贺你成为副指挥官
Congratulations on your promotion to Deputy Commander,
咀嚼蝇
Chewflies.
我应该一开始就给你这个职位的
I should have offered you the position from the outset.
是 你早该这样 但活到老学到老
Yeah, you should've. But hey, live, learn. Ha-ha.
我们不会再失败了 我保证 波波
We won't slip up again, I can assure you of that, Boo Boo.
我不指望你这么做
I don't expect you to,
我希望壮大我们的队伍
and I'd like to add to our ranks. Ha-ha.
我以为我已经建成一支理想队伍
I thought I'd assembled the ideal team,
但现在我不确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
我需要更多的成员
I need one more member.
是吗
Oh, oh, yeah?
-狡猾的人 -好的
- Someone cunning. - Yes?
冷酷的人
Someone ruthless.
绝对的 不可否认的 极度邪恶的人
Someone so absolutely, undeniably, incredibly evil
整个动物宇宙的人一看到他们
that the entire Zooverse will quake in fear
都会害怕得颤抖
at the mere sight of them.
我准备好了 波波
I'm ready, Boo Boo.
嘿 我想我知道谁适合这些条件
Hey, I think I know someone who fits the bill.
我要给邮邮打电♥话♥
He-he. I'll call on Postal.
-邮邮 -邮邮
- Postal? Oh. - Postal?
他住在积云星系的一个物种丰富的
Uh, he lives on one of those bio diverse planets
行星上
in the Cumulon Galaxy.
真是个返祖者 有大气层 冰川
It's a real throwback. Has an atmosphere, ice glaciers,
山景 起伏的草地
mountain vistas, rolling meadows. He-he.
你知道 整整有九个院子这么大
You know, the whole nine yards.
听上去比我的九个院子要大
Hu-ha, sounds like it's bigger than nine yards to me.
我们可能找不到他
We might never find him.
我们应该找他亲近的人
We should pick someone closer.
小胖 安静
Hush, Chubby.
我很好奇
I'm intrigued.
你能给我联♥系♥一下邮邮这个人吗
Can you get me in touch with this Postal character?
当然 我记得我有他的联♥系♥方式
Sure, I got his number around here somewhere.
我 我 我会让他给你打电♥话♥
I... I... I'll have him call you.
很好 帮我带句话
Excellent. Mark my words.
一旦我的军队够强大
Once my army is at full strength
就没有什么能阻挡我们了
there will be no stopping us.
没错
That's right.
-停下 -什么
- Oh, stop. - What?
就是停下 你真是一个厚皮动物
Uh, just stop. You're a pachyderm.
就 就 当你这样做时就很蠢
It, it, it's silly when you do it.
对不起 波波
Sorry, Boo Boo.
小胖
Em, Chubby?
那拖后腿的塔塔三世
That heel Ta-Ta the Third,
说闪光快车使用了加速
said that the sparkle Express used warp speed
逃过了我们的袭击
to escape our attack.
但他们没有在我们雷达范围内
But they aren't on our radar screens.
所以 他们去哪了
So, where did they go?
我猜在很远的地方
Uh, far away I guess.
那必须是非常远
It would have to be extraordinarily far away
才能躲过我们的雷达
to evade our Goudas radar,
除非 除非他们在另一个空间
unless... Unless it was another dimension entirely,
就比如沙司空间
like the Sauce Dimension.
你这么认为吗
Oh! Wow, you think?
小胖 准备加速 没有坐标
Chubby, prepare warp speed. No coordinates.
没有坐标 但波波 我们会自爆的
No coordinates? But, Boo Boo, we'd... We could implode.
所以闪光快车就可以 还没有爆♥炸♥
So could the sparkle Express, he-he, but they didn't.
你不要告诉我他们有时间
And you can't tell me they had time
在激烈的战斗中输入坐标
to enter coordinates under intense laser fire from all sides.
不 他们只是放手一搏 抓住了机会
No, they just roll the cheese cubes and took their chances.
我觉得他们就在沙司空间着陆
I think they landed right in the Sauce Dimension,
我们也要这样
uh, uh, and so will we.
沙司空间将所有形式都叫做自身
The Sauce Dimension calls all form into itself.
我们会到那里 我确定
We'll get there. I... I'm sure of it.
你知道吗 在这里很放松 B-52
You know, it's actually kind of relaxing out here, B-52.
是的 沙司有一种独特的香气
Ah, yes. The Sauce Dimension contains a unique aroma
可以降低碳基生命的血压
that can lower carbon-based blood pressure,
还有胆固醇 能使人放松
as well as cholesterol and put one at ease.
在我看来 它就像是临时的润滑油
And in my case, it's like instant component lube.
它是真的冷 我应该可以适应
It's, like, really chill. I could get used to this.
住在沙司空间的人就像
To be at one with the Sauce is to
一直住在这种放松的空间
inhabit this relaxed space all the time.
你只需要想象 它就在那里
You need only imagine it and it's there for you.
或许有一天我可以放手
Umm, maybe one day when I can just let go and be.
你知道
You know,
当老鼠帮没有做好开战的准备时
when the Mice Side isn't gearing up for war with us.
他们不会找到我们的 碳基生命
They won't find us here, carbon-based.
这是时空连续体中非常准确的褶皱
It's a very precise wrinkle in the space-time continuum
可以通向沙司空间
that leads to the Sauce Dimension.
尖叫鼠波波发现这里的概率
And the odds of Boo Boo Squeal finding it are
4,000,367,802,473
4 trillion, 376 million, 802 thousand, 473...
你好啊 奶酪大脑们
Hello there, cheese brains.
之一
...uh, one.
几率真大
So much for odds.
我们又见面了 好人帮成员
We meet again, Nice Siders.
现在 若你们不介意就穿过沙司吧
Now, if you don't mind, ha-ha, pass the Sauce.
波波 请允许我提醒你一下
Boo Boo, allow me to remind you that attacking us
你们在沙司空间攻击我们是不明智的
in the Sauce Dimension is an astoundingly bad idea.
为什么呢 铁锈桶
And why is that, rust bucket?
要不就是你在虚张声势
Or are you bluffing?
你的扑克脸让我很不舒服 而我赢了
Your poker face is lousy, whereas I won
银河千年奶酪锦标赛
the Milky Way Millennial Cheese Tournament back to back.
银河千年奶酪锦标赛
The Milky Way Millennial Cheese Tournament?
等等 你多大了
Wait, how old are you?
不关你的事 大象
None of your business, elephant.
不要问一只老鼠的年龄
Never ask a mouse his age.
你们可能从我同伙手里跑掉了
You may have escaped my cohorts,
但在我这你是跑不掉的
but you won't escape me.
现在好好感受老鼠帮的愤怒吧
Now, prepare yourselves to feel the Mice Side's wrath.
很棒 波波
Very well, Boo Boo.
你把我们带到了你想要的地方
You've got us right where you want us.
-随意开火吧 -做 做什么
- Fire at will. - Wait. Do... do... what?
太长时间了 手下败将
So long, losers.
小胖 开火
Chubby, open fire.
正激活激光炮 波波
Activating lasers, Boo Boo.
-刚才发生了什么 -他们发射了激光
- What just happened? - They fired their lasers
又回到了他们来时的地方
and were thrown back from whence they came.
在沙司空间没有侵略
There is no aggression in the Sauce Dimension.
你的意思是我们在这绝对安全吗
Wow. You mean we're totally safe here too?
沙司空间是混乱的动物宇宙里的
The Sauce Dimension is a pot of tranquility
一片净土
in the chaotic Zooverse.
所有进到这里面的人都能感受到这份宁静
All beings who enter it can bask in its stillness,
而所有的违法行为都会转向违法者的
while all violator's actions are reversed on those perpetrators.
我觉得我们应该坐在地板上
I feel like we should be seated on the floor
做一做你说的瑜伽姿势
in one of those yoga poses you were talking about.
你受过马戏团训练
Well, you were circus-trained.
我想着对你没什么问题
I imagine it's no problem for you.
我没有做过常规的表演
I didn't do the seat routines.
我 我更像是一个舞者
I, I was more of a dancer.
天哪 你每天都会学到新的东西
Oh, my. You learn something new every day.
怎么了 在哪里 他们去哪了
What the... Where are... Where did they go?
沙司空间在哪里
And where's the Sauce?
看起来我们已经不在
Uh, it looks like we're not in the
沙司空间了 波波
Sauce Dimension anymore, Boo Boo.
我看出来了 你个大块头 为什么
I can see that, you big log. Why not?
我想找到他们的地方有我要的东西
电影精选列表