Arming laser guns.
好 好
Yes, yes, yes.
开火
Fire.
接招吧 闪光快车
Take that, Sparkle Express.
我是邪恶河马
I'm an evil pachyderm.
我是如此邪恶
I'm so evil.
别再来了
Not again.
抓紧 动物们
Hold on tight, living organism.
一方的沙司能量必将获胜 公主
Someone's Sauce power must win, Princess.
同意 波波 来吧
I agree, Boo Boo, bring it.
-花生 -番茄酱
- Peanut. - Tomato sauce.
酸辣酱
Chutney.
香蒜沙司
Oh. Pesto.
大豆
Soy.
不 蔬菜沙司
No. Creole.
你真是个可怕的对手 公主
Ooh, you're a formidable foe, Princess.
打败你是种耻辱
It's going to be a shame to defeat you. Ha-ha.
差不多 波波 现在不算晚
Likewise, Boo Boo. It's not too late.
但就是晚了 粉红大象
Eh, oh, but it is, pink pachyderm.
晚了
It is.
-西班牙酱 -辣番茄酱
- Sauce Espagnole. - Salsa.
不 还没完 我不会认输
No. Ew, it's not over, I won't concede defeat.
我仍然拥有沙司能量
I still possess Sauce power.
不好 波波
Oh, no. Boo Boo,
我想我们被吸进虫洞了
I think we're being sucked into the wormhole.
什么 为什么
What? Er, uh, um... Why?
我努力像个坏人头子
Well, I was trying to act as the villain-in-chief,
因为你被你的 你的客人拖住了
uh, since you were occupied with your, your guest, eh, eh.
发动了与闪光快车的激光战斗
Initiated a laser battle with the Sparkle Express
然后
and then...
闪光快车吗
The Sparkle Express?
他们在这里吗
Ugh. They're here?
是的 波波 但好像
Yes, Boo Boo, but it seems as if the battle
与闪光快车的战斗导致
with the Sparkle Express caused the Gouda
高达号♥脱轨
to lose its trajectory, and now we're spinning
我们在失控地朝虫洞旋转
out of control towards the wormhole.
虫洞会吞噬一切 波波
Wormholes erase everything, Boo Boo.
它会回来吞噬你
It's back to square one for you.
你也是
And you too.
现在要逃太晚了 你会和我们一起坠入
It's too late to escape, you're going down with us.
你错了 我一开始就不在这里
That's where you're wrong. I was never here
你一直在和全息图说话
to begin with, you're talking to a hologram.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yup.
不
No!
我要感谢你们俩
I wanna thank you two for fighting
为保卫动物宇宙的不懈斗争
so hard to defend the Zooverse.
好人帮很荣幸有你们
The Nice Side is truly honored to have you in its service.
没什么
Ah, uh, oh, shucks.
谢谢 公主
Uh-huh, thanks, Princess.
我没那么英勇 我只是这么设定的
I'm not heroic, I'm just programmed in that way.
B-52 你还是一如既往的谦虚
Humble as always, B-52.
继续保持
Don't ever change.
不可能 公主
It's not possible, Princess,
我的主板永远是英雄模式
my motherboard is fixed on hero.
真是个不错的事
Well, that's good to know.
同时 在动物宇宙中
我们在哪 小胖
Where are we, Chubby?
在第37象限
In the 37th quadrant.
在双子岛星附近 波波
Just around the Twin-Island planets, Boo Boo.
好吧
Oh, goodie.
我要放个假
I need a vacation.
小胖 联♥系♥双子岛行星
Chubby, set coordinates to Twin-Island planets
帮我在第六太空季订个套间
and, uh, book me a suite at the Six Space Seasons.
马上 波波 邪恶怎么办
Right away, Boo Boo. Uh, what about evil,
波波 有新计划吗
Boo Boo? Got any new plans?
没有
Nah.
暂时让其他人接受邪恶责任吧
Let somebody else take on evil duty for a while.
我需要按♥摩♥
Oh, I need a massage.
好人帮获得胜利
So, the Nice Side reigns victorious,
老鼠帮被征服了
and the Mice Side is vanquished, eh?
那些傻瓜以为和平会持续
And those fools actually think peace will last,
但他们完全忘了我
but they've forgotten all about me.
他们以为以前这很糟
They thought it was bad before,
等到他们有了
well, wait till they get a load of fl...
咀嚼虫
Chewflies!
动物保卫战2
进入动物宇宙
电影精选列表