Total nightmare.
谢天谢地 我总算逃了出来
Thankfully, I was able to escape.
给动物宇宙带来战争有什么需要我做的
If there's anything I can do to help bring war
我义不容辞
back to the Zooverse, I'm all in.
真好 欢迎加入 猫咪柯兰克
Sweet mascarpone! Welcome to the fold, Kitty Clank.
你很快就会收到第一个邪恶的指令
You will receive your first wicked instructions shortly.
一个又一个
Over and out.
小胖 给我找到塔塔三子的位置
Chubby, locate the space crust of Ta-Ta the Third for me.
他通常在第二星云附近游荡
He usually loiters around Nebula Two.
马上就好 波波
Right away, Boo Boo.
当你要复仇的时候真是太可爱了
You're so cute when you're overcome with revenge.
你刚说什么
Eeh, what was that?
我 我是说 你生气的时候很吓人
I... I mean, oh, you're terrifying when you're angry.
这样好多了 我从小就是这样
Ah! That's better. I've been this way since I was a wee mouse.
我的同学们都生活在恐惧当中
My schoolmates lived in abject terror.
我只需要说"奶酪"
All I needed to say was, "cheese!"
他们就会害怕得发抖
uh-hee-hee, and they shuddered in fear.
我打赌他们是这样的
I'll bet they did.
我可一点都不像那个猫咪柯兰克
I'm nothing like that Kitty Clank though.
你看懂那家伙了吗
Did you get a load of that guy?
那家伙就像冰雹中的疯帽子一样疯狂
Crazy as a mad hatter in a hailstorm that one.
我告诉你他简直就是精神错乱
Totally unhinged I tell you.
-我还在这呢 -什么
- I'm still here. - What?
我们很快再联♥系♥ 猫咪柯兰克
Oh, eh, oh... I will be in touch soon, Kitty Clank.
在那之前 做好你的工作
Uh, until then, carry on the good work.
小胖 你为我工作多久了
Chubby, how long have you worked for me?
从我记事起就开始了 波波
Uh, as far back as I can remember, Boo Boo.
有七千离子年了 每天工作12个小时
Every day, 12 hours a day for 7,000 ion years.
对 听起来是对的
Yup. It sounds about right.
而且 你知道吗 现在你知道如何
And, you know, it would be nice to think you knew
做好你的本分工作将会很棒 不是吗
how to do your job by now, wouldn't it?
你是在反问我吗 波波
Is that a rhetorical question, Boo Boo?
不 小胖 就是个普通问题
No, Chubby. It's an actual question.
我不知道如何忍♥受 我真的不知道
I don't know how I endure. I really don't.
立刻启动我们的飞船坐标 小胖
Start our ship's coordinates, Chubby, at once.
马上就好 波波
Right away, Boo Boo.
我觉得我得去找几个牙签 马蒂
I think I'm gonna have to find a couple of toothpicks soon, Marty.
牙签 用来干嘛 努克
Toothpicks? Whatever for, Nuke?
有东西卡在你牙缝里了吗
You got something stuck between your tusks?
不 我只是需要有东西把我的眼皮撑开
No, I just need something to keep my eyelids open.
你试过菊苣根吗 努克 效果很好
Have you ever tried chicory root, Nuke? It's the best.
那东西会让你睡不着觉
That thing will wake you up in a snap.
不要 菊苣根会让我紧张不安
Nah. Chicory root gives me the jitters.
你真是个敏感的家伙 努克
Eh, you are a sensitive package there, Nuke.
无法想象你是如何拯救宇宙的
Can't imagine how you saved the universe.
有时我也无法想象
Sometimes I can't either.
-醒醒 努克 -你说什么
- Wake up, Nuke. - Ah, uh, What?
什么 我什么都没说
What? I didn't say anything.
是我 香蕉邦戈
It's me, Bongo Bananas.
什么 你在这做什么
What? What are you doing here?
我在这工作 伙计 记得吗
I work here, buddy, remember?
我想他脑子里全是冒险
I think all that adventuring went to his head.
那可怜的大象已经迷失了
That poor elephant has gone and lost it.
-我来警告你 努克 -警告我
- I've come to warn you, Nuke. - Warn me?
是的 沙司中有很大的干扰
Yes, of a great disturbance in the Sauce.
-不会吧 -你还好吗
- No! - Hey, uh, are you okay over there?
也许你需要再多休息一下
Maybe you need to take a little more time off.
是尖叫鼠波波
It's Boo Boo Squeal.
-波波吗 -是的 波波
- Boo Boo? - Yes, Boo Boo.
他在集结军队
He's assembling an army.
他在计划打破动物宇宙的和平条约
He's planning to break the Zooverse
并且进行进攻
peace treaty and attack.
原来这就是他打电♥话♥的原因
So, that's why he called.
什么 他联♥系♥过你吗
What? Has he contacted you?
是的 今天早些时候 但是我们
Yeah, earlier today, but we sort of, er,
挂了他电♥话♥
hung up on him.
老兄 你们挂了尖叫波波的电♥话♥吗
Dude, hung up on Boo Boo Squeal?
你知道B-52是怎样的 他有点脾气
You know how B-52 is. He's got a bit of a temper. Ha-ha.
我知道 我知道 努克 我的朋友
I know, I know, Nuke, my friend.
合成生物总是杀鸡儆猴
Synthetic organisms are always hamming it up
就为了让我们知道他们也有感情
just to make sure we remember they have feelings too.
是吗 尖叫鼠波波怎么样了 邦戈
Do they ever. What about Boo Boo Squeal, Bongo?
恐怕波波差不多准备好了 努克
I fear Boo Boo is almost ready, Nuke, dude.
是吗 但是 香蕉邦戈
Ready? But, Bongo Bananas,
他没有沙司啊
he doesn't have the Sauce.
-他能有多危险 -伙计
- How dangerous can he be? - Hey, bud,
如果你想吃香蕉 去吧 我给你掩护
if you need a banana break, go ahead. I'll cover for you.
比你想象中要危险 我的朋友
More dangerous than you realize, Nuke my friend.
他在组建一支银河系中
He's building an army of some of the
最坏的坏人的军队
baddest baddies the galaxy's ever known
而且他在计划重获沙司的能量
and he's planning on regaining the power of the Sauce.
-我们能做什么 -为什么你不
- What can we do? - Why don't you take
休息一下呢 努克 我帮你看着
the rest of the day off, Nuke? I'll punch out for you.
你得给你的机器人伙计打电♥话♥
You need to call on your robot buddy,
就是那个班·乔维
Bon Jovi, stat.
你是说B-52吗
You mean B-52?
B-52 赶时髦 谁在意呢伙计
B-52, Depeche Mode, who cares, Nuke, dude?
他有宇宙飞船
He has a space vehicle.
你得赶紧联♥系♥他
You need to get to it right away.
可他刚把我送走
But he just dropped me off.
需要我联♥系♥太空出租车吗
Want me to call a space cab?
外面需要你 努克 拯救动物宇宙
We need you out there, Nuke, saving the Zooverse.
赶紧坐上闪电快车去执行任务
Get on the Sparkle Express and on that mission right away
我的大象朋友
my elephant friend.
-现在就去吗 -是的
- Should I go now? - Yes.
是的
Yes.
小趾头 我在大厅那边都能听到你讲话
Tiptoes, I can hear you clear down the hall.
你是来工作还是来玩的
Did you come back to work or to socialize?
抱歉 老大 我在工作
Oh, sorry, boss. Eh. Working away here.
不停地打字 打字 打字
Typedy type, type, type, type, titype, type, titype.
很高兴回来和你们一起 伙计们
It's great to be back with you, guys.
真的 我真想念这样
It really is. Oh, how I missed it.
没时间闲聊了 努克
There's no time for watering hole chat, Nuke.
必须阻止尖叫鼠波波
Boo Boo Squeal must be stopped.
动物宇宙能否撑过去就靠你了
The Zooverse depends on it.
可我能做什么呢
But what can I do?
你这是在要求更多工作吗 小趾头
Are you asking for more work, Tiptoes?
你也想动物宇宙撑过去 对吗 努克
You want the Zooverse to survive, don't you my friend, Nuke?
这个嘛 对啊
Well, yes.
那你要做的就是问就行了 小趾头
Well, all you had to do was ask, Tiptoes.
我现在把档案给你传过去
I'm sending files to your desk now.
我需要你在今天结束前完成
I need them completed by day's end.
努克 冷静 你会劳累过度的
Nuke, you got to cool down. You're gonna overwork yourself.
你不想波波把动物宇宙变成废墟
You don't want Boo Boo to reduce this Zooverse
对吗 我的大象朋友
to rubble, do you, my elephant friend?
-当然不想 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
努克 现在不去更待何时
Nuke, it's now or never.
好人帮需要你
The Nice Side needs you.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你有认真听我讲吗 小趾头
Are you paying attention, Tiptoes?
完成档案 做完后发给我
Complete the files and send them to me when you're done.
我说的是锆星语吗
Do I speak Zirconian?
只需要按下回车键
Just hit enter.
祝你好运 努克
Good luck, Nuke.
邦戈 邦戈 你还在吗
Bongo, Bongo are you still there?
B-52 好久不见
B-52, long time no see.
经过我的计算 确切地说
Exactly one, one trillionth of a plutonium
是一万亿分之一的钚离子 碳基生命
ion by my calculations, carbon-based.
换句话说 不是太久
In other words, not very long at all.
我从来没想过见到一个不懂幽默的机器人
Ha! I never thought I'd be so happy to see a robot
是如此高兴
电影精选列表