在老对手们 好人帮和老鼠帮
之间的令人惊讶的休战之后
和平时刻已经降临在了动物宇宙
友谊 合作和平静已经变成了常态
但是最不可知的因素 尖叫鼠波波
老鼠帮臭名昭著的统治者
在谋划他的复仇大计
(戏剧性的停顿)
计划破坏脆弱的星际和平条约
并且要重新燃起动物大战
尖叫鼠正在秘密地组织一个由
动物宇宙头号♥通缉犯组成的庞大团队
他们第一个目标就是重获
沙司神出鬼没的力量
动物宇宙最强大的力量
这样就没人会挡他的路了
尖叫鼠波波就能实现他统治动物宇宙的梦想
(另一个戏剧性的停顿)
但是首先 还有旧账要算
小胖 我觉得一切已经准备就绪
Chubby, I trust all is in place
可以实行我最狡猾的计划了
to execute my most devious plan yet.
-是的 我最邪恶的老大 -太好了
- It is, my terrible evil leader. - Great, uh.
动物宇宙的动物们
The Zooverse animals
永远都不会知道是什么袭击了他们
will never know what hit them.
动物保卫战2
进入动物宇宙
就是这个了 碳基生命
That's it, carbon-based.
你越来越熟练了
You're getting the hang of it now.
我们一清除这些垃圾
Feel free to open up the warp speed
随时就可以打开加速功能
function once we clear this space junk.
你可以感受到在你脚尖上
You can feel the Sparkle Express's
迸发出来的火花
full power at your, erm... foot tips.
这太棒了 B-52
This is so awesome, B-52.
这可比在办公室办公好太多了
Beats a day at the office anytime.
你现在到底在太空做什么 大象
What are you doing in space anyhow, elephant?
我以为你有份办公室工作要回去做
I thought you had an office job to go back to.
我有 但是因为我拯救了宇宙
I do, but I asked for a two-week paid vacation
我要了两周的带薪假期
on the account of I saved the universe.
他们可不能拒绝我
They couldn't say no.
很遗憾我明天就得回办公室工作了
Too bad I got to be back at the office tomorrow.
我希望可以永远呆在太空里
I wish this time in space never ended.
每天都有新任务 太酷了
Every day is a new mission. This is so cool!
记得那次仓鼠星需要一个磨牙棒吗
Remember when a Hamster Planet needed a chew stick?
我们立刻就处理好了这件事
We took care of that pronto.
长颈鹿们的脖子都缠成了一个结
The giraffes were all tangled up in one big neck-knot.
-一下子就搞定 -我玩的很开心
- Solved that in a snip. - I'm having a blast.
也谢谢你的免费飞行课
Thanks for the free flying lessons too.
谁说免费了 碳基生命
Who said anything about free, carbon-based?
提供给你宝贵的专业培训
I expect something in return for the valuable
我希望能得到点回报
professional training I'm providing you.
好的 我是说 我没多少钱
Oh, er... well, I mean, I don't have much.
我生活还挺简朴的
I live pretty modestly.
从我自己的角度上讲 就是这样
In my own dimension, that is.
我该付多少钱
What do I owe?
如果你想知道的话 我想要你办公室里
Well, I could use a case of synthetic printer lubricants
一箱合成打印机润滑油
from your office, if you must know.
打印机润滑油 你想让我
Printer oil? You want me to,
从我办公室偷打印机润滑油吗
uh, steal printer oil from my office?
不 不是偷 是借一些油 努克
No. Not steal. You shall borrow some oil, Nuke.
你下次可以把你要借的东西换掉
You can replace what you've borrowed at
他们会把你提拔为
later time and they promote you to, uh,
办公室主任或者是
Chief Office Manager or whatever you
任何你们太空动物现在想要的职位
space animals aspire to these days.
好的 我会给你带润滑油的
Uh, um... Okay. So, I'll get you the oil.
你的飞船上有复印机吗
Do you have a copy machine on board?
复印机 别傻了 大象
Copy machine? Don't be silly, elephant.
我在太空里要复印机干嘛
Whatever would I do with a copy machine out here in space?
不 碳基生命 那是给我私人机械师的
No, carbon-based, it's for my personal mechanics.
激励我的表现 让我的系统如梦般运行
Peps my performance and keeps my system running like a dream.
好的 对 当然了
Oh, er, well, yeah. Sure.
我会给你带一整箱的
Oh, I'll get you the whole case then.
我不想让宇宙中最好的母舰
I wouldn't want the best motherboard in the universe to get,
生锈
erm, he-he, rusty.
很好
Excellent.
话说 我注意到你还在开特快列车
Say, I can't help but notice you're still flying the Express.
你什么时候回到闪光羽毛公主
When are you gonna return Princess
的个人舰队去
Sparklefeather's personal fleet vessel?
不回 公主把这个宝贝儿的钥匙给了我
Never. The Princess gave me the keys to this baby.
不管怎样它都叫B-52快车
It's now the B-52 Express for all intents and purposes.
酷爆了 公主最近怎么样
Cool bananas. Ha-ha. Ah, how is the Princess these days?
特别好 超爱她在双子岛星球的蜜月
Aah! Fabulous. Loving her honeymoon at the Twin Island Planets.
简直就是神仙生活 一整天都在
Simply divine. Swimming and playing
游泳和玩毛毛球 梦想生活
fuzzball all the day. The dream.
毛毛球
Fuzzball? Oh, wow.
教教你这个大耳朵怎么玩毛球
teach your big ears how to fuzzball,
看着分子式 并且注意前方
molecular form, and watch up ahead.
看来我们要遇到陨石风暴了
It appears as though we're about to encounter a meteor storm.
星云二号♥虫洞正在靠近我们的左边
With the Nebula Two wormhole rather close
星云三号♥在我们右边
on our left, and Nebula Three on our right.
你的航行区域应该是竖直的
Your navigational field should be vertical.
如果我们滑进那些虫洞会怎么样
Er, what happens if we slip into one of those wormholes?
我们很可能会冲进另一个维度
It's likely we'll be thrust into another dimension.
明白了
Oh, I see.
所以只要找到一个虫洞就能回来 对吗
So, we can just find a wormhole back then, right?
有可能 在统计概率上是有可能
It's possible. The statistical probability
找到返航的虫洞
of discovering a return wormhole,
只要一百个碳分子中的一个成功移♥动♥
once a Carbon has successfully migrated dimensions
百分之4.324675859的维度
is exactly 4.324675859 percent out of 100.
所以 可能性比较小
So, not terribly likely.
也许你可以接管这部分的飞船控制权
Maybe you should take over ship controls for this part.
我觉得这主意不错 碳基生命
I think that's a smashing idea, carbon-based.
小心
Whoa! Watch out!
抓紧你的大耳朵
Hold on tight to your floppy ears,
小碳 会有点颠簸
Carbon, it's about to get rough.
我感觉不舒服
I think I'm gonna be sick.
看在飞船的份上 控制好你自己
Try to control yourself for space sake.
你现在可是在一台经过严格校准的机器里
You're in the hands of a tightly calibrated machine here.
好险
Ooh, that was close.
给你带两箱打印机油怎么样 B-52
How about two cases of printer oil, B-52?
你应得的
Ha-ha. You've earned it.
碳基生命 你真知道怎么
Oh, carbon-based, you know how to flatter
逗我这样的老机器开心
an old machine like me.
如果我有泪腺的话我就哭了
I'd cry if I had tear ducts.
很不巧 我没有泪腺
Unfortunately, I do not,
但是我想等我一回到
but I'm thinking of getting a pair as
我的家乡的星球就弄一对泪腺
soon as I return to my home planet.
我觉得两个泪腺就能
I think two tear ducts is all I need to feel
让我像个真的有机生命体了
like a real organically viable life form.
你觉得怎么样 小碳
What do you say, Carbon?
你能想象我有泪腺是什么样子吗
Could you imagine me with tear ducts?
我打赌只要我一开始泪如雨下
I bet you could never tell I was a synthetic organism
你就绝对不会相信我是个人造生命体
if I started pouring buckets of tears right now.
你肯定会说"这是个活生生的生命"
You'll be like, "Oh, that's a real living thing."
你肯定也会说"我的天"
You would too"OMG", he-he.
是的 肯定会 这些天泪腺都过时了
Yes. Sure, he-he. Tear ducts are all their age these days.
又见面了我的朋友们
Hello again my Siders.
希望传输装置找到了你们
I hope this transmission finds you
真难受
oh, so unwell.
好久不见 波波
Long time no see, Boo Boo.
你知道什么时候该出现 对吧
You sure know when to drop in, don't you?
这是我的天赋
Oh, it's a gift I've got.
我在这方面特别出色
I'm just excellent at this stuff.
出现 消失 再吓吓人
Dropping in, dropping out, scaring folks,
你懂的 邪恶领袖之类的东西
you know, evil leader stuff, he-he.
撞上了陨石 撞上了陨石
Whoa! Meteor hit! Meteor hit!
波波 如果你不介意的话
Boo Boo, if you'll excuse us,
你现在找我们的时机不太好
you caught us at a really bad time right now.
实际上我介意
I do mind actually.
我打电♥话♥给你是为了告诉你
I was just calling to tell you...
通话结束 波波
Over and out, Boo Boo.
你挂了波波的电♥话♥
电影精选列表