B-52, I feel like we're in over our heads here.
香蕉邦戈在工作的时候来找我
Bongo Bananas came to me at work and
告诉我波波的计划
told me of Boo Boo's plans.
听起来动物大战又要爆发
Sounds like a zoo war is about to break again.
我们该怎么办
What can we do?
像这种情况我们只能做一件事 碳基
There's only one thing to do at a time like this, carbon.
是什么 告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
给你的关节上油和调节好你的控制主板
Oil your joints and get your motherboard tuned.
给我的 拜托 我是个大象
Oil my... oh, come on. I'm an elephant.
你可以活动关节和调节主板 但我呢
You can oil your joints and get tuned, but what can I do?
我想你可以尝试平衡你的前腿
I suppose you can try balancing on your front legs,
像他们在马戏团那样 有人管那叫瑜伽
like they do in the circus. Some call it yoga I believe.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你看 我们为什么不呼叫闪光羽毛公主
Say, why don't we call Princess Sparklefeather?
她是好人帮的首领
She's the leader of the Nice Side.
没错她会知道怎么解决的
Surely she'll know how to handle this.
我告诉你 她正在双子岛星度蜜月
I told you. She's honeymooning at the Twin Island Planets
直到下个离子分形时才回来
for the next fractal ion.
而且恐怕那里接收不到信♥号♥♥
And then there's no telecommunication reception I'm afraid.
天知道她休次假多不容易
Goodness knows she's earned the rest.
好吧 难道你不认为她会想知道
Well, don't you think she'd want to know
尖叫鼠波波正在组织一个
that Boo Boo Squeal is amassing an
军队打破和平条约
army to violate the peace treaty
把他的小耗子手再次放在沙司上
and get his little mouse hands on the Sauce again?
那可能会很有趣 是的
Ooh, that would probably be of interest, yes.
但是 像我说的 她现在遥不可及
But, as I said, she's unreachable at the moment.
那么我们为什么不能去找她呢
Then why don't we go get her?
打扰她的蜜月 天啊 不要
And interrupt her honeymoon? Heavens, no.
你有时真不讲理 你知道吗
You don't make sense sometimes, you know that?
我不讲理吗
I don't make sense?
我是个机器人
I'm a robot.
我所做的一切都有理有据
All I do is make sense.
我的设计就是实事求是
I'm built to be factual.
但是你在做一个情绪化的决定
And yet you're making an emotional decision
不去打扰公主的蜜月
to not interrupt the Princess's honeymoon.
我想你说的挺有道理 碳基生命
Hm, I suppose you have a point there, carbon-based.
我不得不做个调整
I have to schedule a tune up
在我工作的时候把泪管植入
and get those tear ducts implants while I'm at it.
我们死定了
Aah. We're doomed.
我定位到了咕咕的船 波波
I've located Coot-Coot's ship, Boo Boo.
他就在前面 绕着2号♥星云转
He's right up ahead, circling Nebula 2,
像你说的那样
just like you said.
好的 你在等什么 帮我接通
Well, what are you waiting for? Patch me through.
你 你觉得我应该改名叫查布-查布吗
Hey. Do you... do you think I should go by Chub-Chub instead?
你为什么那么做 你一直就叫小胖
Why would you do that? You've always been Chubby.
你们所有人都有两个名字 除了我
Well, he-he, all you guys have two names, all but me.
还有 应该告诉你一些事儿
And, uh... that should tell you something.
-连线咕咕 -好的
- Connect us to Coot-Coot. Oh, uh, okay.
是谁啊
Who goes there?
你好 咕咕 好久不见
Greetings, Coot-Coot. It's been a while.
很高兴见到你 尖叫鼠波波
Ho-ho. Fancy meeting you here, Boo Boo Squeal.
我上次见到你
I thought I'd seen the last of you
是在泡泡星星大战之后
after the battle of the Planet Bubbles.
那只是老鼠帮占领的开始
Alas, that was only the beginning of the Mice side takeover.
自从有了沙司之后我们变强了 咕咕
We've since grown strong with the Sauce, Coot-Coot.
你有沙司吗
You possess the Sauce?
不 现在没有
Well, no, not currently, it's been
是从前被好人帮从我这抢走的
stripped from me by the Nice Side,
但我一直努力重新获得力量
but I'm working on regaining my powers.
挺努力的啊
Oh. Working hard?
非常努力
Very hard.
对 几乎快实现了
Yeah, almost there.
这提醒了我拜访你的目的
Which brings me to the point of my visit.
我 我正在组建一支在动物宇宙前所未有的
Ha-ha. I, I'm assembling a team of Galactic villains
整个银河系最强的恶人队伍
unlike anything the Zooverse has ever seen.
我们单打独斗还有点害怕
Separately we are fearsome,
但团结一起我们将势不可挡
but together we're unstoppable.
然后你要用这支队伍做什么
And what are you gonna do with this team?
我们要把奶酪冻起来
We are going to curdle cheese
再讲些从前的战争趣事
and tell funny stories about past wars.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们重新夺回沙司
We're going to regain the Sauce,
打破糟糕的和平条约
violate that lousy peace treaty
促使动物宇宙重回战争
and propel the Zooverse back into war.
-你加入吗 -听起来很棒 我加入
- Are you with us? - Oh! That sounds awesome. I'm in.
妙极了
Marvelous! Aah.
我还有一个电♥话♥要打
I have one more stop to make,
之后我会发号♥施令
then I'll be in touch with directives,
关键是要摧毁好人帮
the gist of which is to destroy the Nice Side.
我迫不及待了
I can't wait.
就是这个态度
That's the attitude.
小胖 停止传输
Er, Chubby? End this transmission.
没什么难的 是不是
There, that wasn't so difficult, was it?
不难
Uuh, n... no?
那个傻乎乎的家伙怎么样 咕咕
How about that goofy creature, Coot-Coot, huh? Ha-ha.
脑子只有瑞士奶酪洞那么大
Brains the size of a Swiss cheese hole.
波波 我还在这呢
Boo Boo, I'm still here.
-什么 -没错 是的
- Eh! You what? - Yeah, yeah.
你关了视频 但音频还开着
You turned off visual, but the audio is still live.
小胖
Chubby!
B-52 我现在感觉好多了
B-52, I'd just feel a lot better
如果我们还能拉别的人加入
if we had somebody else on board.
你知道的 有个后盾以防我们陷入麻烦
You know, to get our backs in case we're in trouble.
我们需要自己的好人帮英雄队
We need our very own Nice Side Hero team.
打扰一下 他们会对我们的背部做什么
Excuse me, what would they do to our backs?
没关系 这只是个比喻
Never mind, it's just a figure of speech.
你们碳基生命是有名的对自己语言
Ah, you Carbons are known for your tenuous grasp on
掌握薄弱
your own language.
我有一个好主意
Hey, I have an idea.
一个和我工作的伙计绝不会让我们失望的
My buddy who works with me would never let us down.
他是个电脑专家 我先给他打个电♥话♥
He's a computer whiz. I'm going to call him.
天呐 王国的命运要交给我们了
Oh, dear. Kingdoms have fallen on the backs of buddies.
马蒂 你好啊
Marty, hey there.
你好 大块头 怎么样呀
Hey, big guy. How's it going?
出了一点状况
Uh, in a bit of a situation here.
你又失踪了 回去当太空英雄了吗
You disappeared again. You back being a space hero?
我努力吧 话说 你是否
Uh, trying to be. Say, did you...
老板又把我所有的工作推给你了吗
did the boss dump all my work on you again?
是的呀 工作都快把我淹没了
Ha. He buried me up to my eyeballs.
不过没事 我可以应付 我很能干的
Oh, that's okay though. I can handle it. I'm mostly eyeballs.
别担心 我一回去
Don't worry. I'll take it all off your hands
就接手你的工作 马蒂
when I come back, Marty.
对了 他们没联♥系♥你吗
Oh! Er, they didn't call you?
没 有什么事吗
No. About what?
老板炒了你 努克
Er... The boss, uh, terminated you, Nuke.
他们要让你走 他们不要
They're letting you go. They don't want
一个一直在休假的太空英雄
a space hero who keeps taking time off.
太空英雄是很酷的
Space heroes are cool and everything,
但他们工作给你的完不成 你懂吗
but don't get their work done, you know?
我希望太空英雄的名号♥可以帮你 碳基
I hope this space hero thing works out for you, Carbon,
否则你就得去太空失业办公室
or you'll have to go to the Space Unemployment office
领你的花生了
to get your peanuts.
天呐 我也希望如此
Oh, boy. I hope so too.
对了 马蒂 我需要你帮忙
Say, Marty, I need a favor.
直接说吧 大块头 我随时
No need to ask, big guy. You can
会为你两肋插刀
put me down as a reference anytime.
谢了 马蒂
Thanks, Marty,
-但那不是我要说的 -不是吗
- but that's not what I'm talking about. - It's not?
不是 我现在和我朋友好人帮的
No, I'm here with my pal B-52
机器人舰队的B-52在一起
of the Nice Side robotic fleet.
打扰了
电影精选列表