然后这个傻♥逼♥录像里边
and there's fucking footage of him
他是在雨中发表的傻♥逼♥法♥西♥斯♥式演说
giving his fascist speech in the fucking rain.
嗯 是就职典礼对吧
Yeah, for the inauguration, right?
这货连个天气都搞不真 你们说呢
Okay, so that's lying about the fucking weather, right?
-是啊 -就该弹劾他
- Yeah. - It's fucking impeachment!
小心刀 兄弟 小心刀
Watch, the knife, bro,watch the knife.
刺准他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Stab him in the dick.
刺准些
Stab it in the dick.
-快刺 -哇
- Stab him in the dick. - Woah.
-把它刺进去 -慢点
- Stab him in the dick. - Slow.
好了 现在我们真的可以抓到他的小♥逼♥逼了吧
Yeah. Now we can grab him by the pussy, right?
(讽刺特朗普对女性出言不逊的录音事件)
开拍
Action!
噢 我的天 艾伦 这太性感了
Oh, my God,Alan, so sexy!
你♥他♥妈♥的有多少套服装
How many fucking costumes you got?
哈 玛丽·波平斯小姐
Huh, Mary Poppins?
泰勒 你不是这里唯一的黑人
You see, Tyler, you're not the only black man here now.
谢谢你 我的兄弟
Thanks to you my brother!
这家伙真有趣
This dude is funny!
那才是我的黑鬼伙计
That's my nigga for life.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait,wait, wait.
来吧 艾伦 亲我 拍一张亲我的照片
Come on, Alan, kiss me,kiss me for the camera.
别他妈的告诉我要笑
Don't fucking tell me to smile,
我的脸都失去了知觉
I've lost all feeling in my face.
你看起来就像个黑色的假阴♥茎♥
You look like a black dildo.
嘿 你告诉他们该出来了吗
Hey, did you tell them to come out?
-嗯 告诉了 -那他们他妈的在哪里
- Yeah, man - Where the fuck are they?
别着急
Take it easy.
他们都穿好了 不是吗
They're all dressed,ain't they?
打住 打住 打住 打住
Stop, stop, stop,stop, stop.
打住什么 伙计
Stop what, man?
住手 你这混♥蛋♥
Stop! You asshole.
-住手 -闭嘴
- Stop. - Shut the fuck up.
抱歉
Sorry.
伙计们 这外面可一点都不像暖和的地儿啊
Guys, it's not exactly warm out here.
暖和是谁
What is it exactly?
不不不不 别这样 进车里面吧
No, no, no, no, come on. Get in the van man,
-你会把你的屁♥股♥冻掉的 -我想试一下
- you'll freeze your ass off. - I wanna test
潜水服 伙计 这租金很贵的啊
wetsuit out, man. It's an expensive rental.
泰 和我一起在后面坐 伙计
Ty,come back with me, man!
去他妈的 后面那里有点冷啊
Fuck that! It's a little cold back there,
有点团队精神嘛
Be the man of the group,come on.
-这 拿着它保暖点 -快点 快点
- Here, take that to warm up. - Hurry up, hurry up.
兄弟们都已经习惯了
The brothers are used to it anyway.
我们是男人
We're men.
我们可是团队的精英
We'll be the men of the group.
你穿成这样很难把你当回事啊
It's so hard to take you seriously in this shit.
你看起来像从屁♥眼♥里出来的东西
You look like you're on your way out of an asshole.
我不想出来 我想呆在里面
And I don't want to come out yet, I'm staying in.
我不想被拉出来
I don't wanna be born!
把我塞回去
Put me back.
-你还好吗 伙计 -冻成沙雕
- How you doing, man? - It's cold as a motherfucker.
哦 是吗 进来吧 伙计 这里很舒服
Oh, yeah? Get in here,man, it's cozy in here.
来吧 爬进去
Come on, climb in.
让我摸一下这个 这是什么做的
Let me touch this shit,what is this?
-是兔毛 -真好
- It's rabbit. - This is nice!
兔子毛 大概40只兔子做的
It's like bunny fur,it's like 40 baby rabbits.
非常昂贵 非常罕见
Very expensive, very rare.
喝完吧 伙计 如果你觉得冷的话
Drink up, man! If you're feeling the cold,
你喝得还不够多 喝吧
you're not drunk enough. Come on.
-哦 天哪 -喝吧 喝到你感受
- Oh, man. - Go till you can't
不到冷
feel a thing.
给我一下
Give it here.
-那是什么 -喝一小口
- What is that? - Take a little sip of that.
是爱尔兰咖啡
Irish coffee.
这是个好东西 伙计
It's good shit, man.
这样我们就可以像喝醉了一样
That way we can be like drunk
-但是头脑依旧清醒 -他们做得比较浓烈
- but capable. - They make it nice and strong.
是啊 这就是我想要的
Yeah. That's what I'm trying to get to, man.
我想要感觉我活着
I wanna feel alive.
这就是你搞这些事的原因吗
Is that why you're doing this with me?
这个什么鬼打赌
To do this fucking bet?
钱很多 不仅够我租这一套潜水服整整两天
It's a lot, man, enough that I rented a wetsuit for two days.
但我是和一个把钱肆意挥霍的家伙一起赌的
But I made it with this guy who pisses money away,
他不在乎钱 而且他当时喝醉了
does not give a shit about money, he was drunk,
这笔钱赚得可容易了
it's easy money.
哇喔 哇喔 小心 老兄 很滑的
Whoa! Whoa! Watch out, man! It's slippery!
哟 泰 你拿着保温瓶吗
Yo, Ty,you got the thermos?
我知道我在做什么 非常感谢你们
I know what I'm doing. Thank you very much!
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
查尔斯 你要确保你在拍摄
Charles, make sure you're filming,
冒这个险会得很多钱的
man, there's a lot of money on the line.
-我知道了 兄弟 -别开玩笑今天
- I got you, bro! - Don't fuck me on this.
这下面有石头吗
Are there rocks down here?
唷 你把它全喝完了 妈的
Yo, you drank the whole thing, motherfucker.
呃 实际上 我的黑鬼帮我喝完的
Nah, actually, uh, my nigga helped me out with that.
把我的身体从水里捞出来
Just fish my body out of the water.
-好的 -见证我的死亡
- All right. - Witness my death.
-我知道 但是他妈的 -尼科 多少英尺
- I know, but fuck. - Nico, how many feet?
-抱歉 老兄 -可能是四英尺吧
- Sorry, dawg. - Like, four?
跳吧 你这小小的缩水的花
Jump, you little shrinking flower!
好了 就是这样
All right, this is it!
再见
Sayonara!
-我拍到了 -噢 这该死的衣服
- I got it. - Oh, this fucking suit!
啊
Aah!
拿他的夹克 把他的衣服给我
Grab his jacket,give me his clothes.
我他妈的……体温过低
I'm fucking...Hypothermia!
-我的身体在抖 -你还好吗
- My body's in shock! - Are you all right?
不好 说真的 我感觉不到我的皮肤了
No, seriously,I can't feel my skin!
帮他拉上来
Help him out.
我拉住你了 伙计
I got you, man.
怎么回事
What's going on?
救命 把这个衣服脱掉 天哪 我快冻僵了
Help! Get this shit off me. Holy fucking shit, I'm freezing!
-噢 我的……他妈的 -不要动 伙计
- Oh my... Fuck! - Stop moving, man!
他妈的这衣服就是块破布 我不是在开玩笑
Fucking suit is a scam,I'm not joking.
别乱动
Stop flailing!
没那么冷啦 伙计 别咋呼
It's not that cold, man,get over it.
你是怎么穿上去的
How do you work this shit?
这衣服就像防弹背心一样
This shit's like a bullet proof vest!
我硬塞进来的 你在做什么
I Velcro'd it. What are you doing?
我在努力 我在努力
I'm trying! I'm trying!
这是你的幻觉
It's an illusion!
-太刺♥激♥了 -得了得了
- So dramatic! - I got it.
-我他妈的外套在哪儿 伙计 -你说什么
- Where the fuck's my coat, man? - What do you mean?
-给我他妈的…... -你在说什么
- Give me my fucking... - What you talking about?
你什么时候变的性 行走的阴♥道♥
When did you get a sex change, anal?
知道了 我那东西看起来就像个逼
Yeah, my junk looks like a pussy.
你很幽默 混♥蛋♥
It's really funny, motherfucker!
我要用它擦遍你们的屁♥股♥
I'm gonna rub my pussy all over you fuckers!
给我身体加热
Give me body heat.
唷 我快死了
Yo, I'm dying!
把他的衣服给他 伙计 把他的衣服给他
Give him his shit,man, give him his shit.
-伙计...... -给我点温暖
- Man... - Give me some body heat!
嘿嘿嘿嘿 把他裹上 把他裹上
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Cover him up, cover him up.
他妈的 上帝啊 但还是不要抱我
Fuck! Jesus! Don't hug me, still.
他是唯一一个有爱心的男人
The only man with a fucking heart.
去你♥妈♥的♥婊♥子♥们 伙计
Fuck you cunt bitches, man!
抱歉 我不是故意让你受伤的
I'm sorry, anal,I didn't mean to make you hurt!
嘿 操♥你♥妈♥的 老兄
Hey, fuck you, dude!
泰勒 永远不要相信白人
Tyler, never trust the white man.
好吗 你知道了吗
电影精选列表