我为什么要那么做 兄弟
Why would I do that, bro?
唷 你绝逼是假装的
Yo, you were definitely pretending to fall asleep.
你为什么要让事情变得更难做啊 兄弟
Why are you making shit weirder than it already is, bro?
怎么就让你难做了
Why is it weird in the first place?
好吧 都是你那该死的朋友皮特
Well, your fucking friend Pete for one.
噢 不是吧 老兄
Oh, come on, dude,
我告诉过你皮特是个怪人 你知道的
I told you that Pete's just a weirdo, you know that.
他不是故意的
He doesn't mean anything by it.
我明白了 就像一个艺术家
I get it, like a...like an artist
或者一些别的什么奇怪的东西
or some weird shit,
-真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪的 -是的
- fucking weird. - Yeah.
但是老实说 你是更愿意和我们在一起
But honestly, dude, would you rather be here with us
还是更愿意呆在家里
or would you rather be at home
处理卡门的家事和所有的事 啊
dealing with Carmen's family and all that shit, huh?
呃……不 我更愿意和你们在一起 朋友
Um... No, I'm fucking with you, man.
我们去参观一下 伙计 我想去看看这房♥子
Let's go take this tour, man. I wanna see this house.
尼科自己建的这个房♥子 还是什么
Nico builds these shits himself,or what?
呃 他是 他打算重建
Yeah, well, he's, I mean,he's gutting them,
这些房♥子已经在这里有一段时间了 但他……
I mean, these houses were here for a while, but he's...
所以这个房♥子和那栋房♥子 还有36英亩地都是我的
So this house and that house and 36 acres.
-哇喔 -我只花了15万美元就买♥♥下了
- Wow! - And I got it for 150,000 bucks.
-不是吧 -很好诶
- No! - Good one.
是啊 我想如果我重修一下这里
Yeah, I... I think that if I do this work,
看起来不错的话 我可以卖♥♥到30万美元
it looks good, I can get like a $300,000 maybe,
-25万美元 30万美元 -你要卖♥♥掉这个房♥子吗
- $250,000, $300,000. - You're gonna sell the house?
不行 你可以得到比这个更多的钱的 尼科
No, you can get more than that Nico!
我不知道我是否会卖♥♥掉它 伙计 这看起来很好
I don't know if I'm gonna sell it, man, it seems really good,
看起来很漂亮 但是……利润也不错
Seems beautiful but...good profit.
你要在这里开一个窗口吗
You're gonna put a window right here?
我要在这开一个窗户 放一个壁炉在......
I'm gonna put a window there, a fireplace...
那你需不需要什么木火炉的特别许可证之类的
Don't you need, like, a special permit for a wood stove?
要啊 但是这里很偏僻的
Yeah, but here, you're in the middle of nowhere,
所以没人会在乎
you know, so nobody cares.
-噢 好吧 -嗯
- Oh, all right. - Yeah.
没人在意 是吧
No one cares, huh?
我们以后就见不到你了
We're not gonna see you,
你不打算回到城里了吗
you're never gonna be back in the city, are you?
楼下没有卧室还是怎样
So no bedrooms downstairs, Nico, or what?
啊 没有 也许......
Ah, no, maybe...
我不知道 这里会是厨房♥
...I don't know. This is gonna be the kitchen,
反正我现在就是这么打算的
that's all I know now.
我有两个帮手 我会搞定的
I got two guys, you know,I'll get it done.
唷 你没事吧
Yo, you okay?
嗯 只是想查收一下电子邮件
Yeah just trying to check some e-mails.
嗯 太糟了 这里没有网络
Yeah, it's fucked,there's no service.
嘿 查尔斯 我们刚才抽的那烟叫什么名字来着
Yo, Charles, what was the name of that weed
蓝梦吗
we were smoking earlier,blue dream?
蓝色梦想
The blue dream!
各位 泰勒磕高了
You've got Tyler tripping balls over here.
他这什么水准哈哈哈
What, is he in the baby room?
小屁孩一样
He's in the baby room.
滴地滴地滴地
Di - de - di - de - di - de!
啊 他妈的 对不起 对不起
Ah, fuck, sorry, sorry.
-抱歉 -来吧
- Sorry. - Come on.
-很好 很好 -噢
- Nice, nice! - Oh!
来吧
Come on!
-多少 -呃 呃17比12
- What is that? - Uh, it's, uh, 17-12.
哟 泰 你想玩吗
Yo, Ty, you wanna play?
呃 不用了 我就是......看看就好
Nah, I'm good man, I'll just...I'll watch.
-好的 开始了 -哟 泰勒
- All right, go. - Yo, Tyler,
帮我一把 老兄 哦 妈的
give a hand with this, man. Aw, yeah, shit.
好的
Hell yeah.
-就放在那堆那里 -好的
- Right on the pile. - All right.
17比14
Seventeen - 14.
这混♥蛋♥打了个滴滴来
Motherfucker took an Uber!
这个小混♥蛋♥叫了个滴滴
This little shit took an Uber!
-那是艾伦吗 -真♥他♥妈♥有钱
- Is that Alan? - Rich-ass motherfucker!
你们能信吗
Can you believe this shit?
他妈的穿的是什么啊
What the fuck is he wearing?
嘿 你们就当没看见面具 好吗
Hey, nobody say shit about the mask, okay?
强尼 对 不要提
Johnny, right. Don't say shit.
鲁本 你就是一个王子 老兄
Ruben, you're a prince, man.
我一周中最好的三个小时
Best three hours of my week.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
谢你
Be good.
你花了多少钱 500吗
How much that cost you? Huh? 500?
你在说哪个 汽车还是我的亮片面具
What are talking about, the car or my sequins mask?
为什么你对金钱如此痴迷
Why're you so obsessed with money, man,
是因为你从小家境贫寒吗
is it 'cause you grew up poor?
这个周末我们又要听你讲述伤心的童年了吗
We all gonna hear about your sad childhood again this weekend?
生日快乐 我爱你 伙计
Happy birthday. I love you, man.
我也爱你 混♥蛋♥
I love you too, asshole.
皮特 这是什么沙雕群会啊
Pete, what is this for a weird group?
哇 查理 你胖了好多
What? Charlie, you look heavy!
我爱你胖的样子
I love you as a fat guy.
我天 这不太对啊 德里克怎么不在
God, there's no balance here. Where's Derek?
嘿 他不能来了 很抱歉 就只是我们
Oh, hey, he couldn't come. I'm sorry it's just us.
别难过 老兄 你也不错
Don't be sorry, man,you're one of the good ones.
-这家伙是谁 -这是我的朋友
- Who's this guy? - This is my buddy,
-我们一起工作 -不
- we work together. - No!
给我一个拥抱 陌生人 用不着握手啦
Give me a hug, stranger. Put that shit away.
抱歉 老兄 我喜欢抱抱
Sorry, man. I'm a hugger.
尼科 太漂亮了
Nico! Beautiful!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
这是什么 嘿 这是给我的吗
What's this? Hey! This for me?
这是给我们所有人准备的 伙计
That's for all of us, man!
-这不是我的生日礼物吗 -你得分享给其他人啊
- Not my birthday present? - You have to share.
这是给所有人的
It's for all the boys.
这对每个人来说都会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun for everyone.
这里 你看
Here, check this out.
你带了什么 尸体吗
What'd you bring,a corpse?
以后会是的 宝贝 我们要办了它
It will be soon, baby,we're gonna kill it.
啊 妈的
Aw, shit.
你们看到这个小粗短手指了吗 在接下来的四年内
You see this tiny stubby finger? This is gonna be pressed up
它要伸进我们所有人的屁♥股♥里
inside of all of our asses for the next four years.
而我们还得任他戳
And we've gotta fucking deal with it.
-糖果在哪儿 -没有 没有糖果
- Where's the candy? - No, no candy.
不需要糖果 伙计 我们只是要揍这玩意儿
No need for candy, man,we'll just beat him up
再拿刀子捅几下 肯定很有意思
and stab him a little. It'll be fun.
你们会喜欢的 尤其是你
You'll love it, especially you.
你难道不想伤害这个种族主义的混♥蛋♥吗
Don't you wanna hurt this racist motherfucker!
开玩笑的 伙计 我会给你弄点糖来的
Be fun, man,but I'll get you some candy,
我给你拿糖 好吗
I'll get you candy, all right?
-我们有糖果 好吗 -好的
- We got candy, okay? - Okay.
我也想带糖来的
I didn't mean to leave the candy behind.
尼科 那个游泳洞在哪儿
Nico, where is that swimming hole?
那个洞 那条路几百英尺的地方 伙计
The hole? Couple of hundred feet that way, man.
我们现在可以去那了吗 我想要跳进去
Can we go right now? I wanna jump in that shit.
-我跟别人打赌了 -天太冷了 伙计
- I... I gotta win a bet. - It's too cold to do that, man.
不 不 冷只是温度的一种
No, no. Cold is just a temperature.
-我们能去了吗 -好 当然
- Can we go? - Yeah. Sure.
我们快点换一下衣服然后我们就走 好吧
Let's get changed real quick and we'll go, all right?
-现在吗 -是的 马上
- Right away? - Yeah, right away.
现在的人们真是难以置信
The crowd was unbelievable today.
你知道 我看着雨……
You know,I looked at the rain...
-上帝啊 -…这从来没有来过
- Jesus! God damnit! - ...which just never came.
我们演讲结束了
You know,we finished the speech.
这个混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker.
该死的
Motherfucker.
这家伙演讲中说什么天会晴的 太阳会出来的是吧
This guy says that it got sunny,that the sun opened up, right,
电影精选列表