-你要喝饮料吗 -只要不是甜酒就行
- Can I get you a drink? - As long as it's not a Toddy.
-我喝够了 -哟 你还好吗
- I'm good with that. - Yo, you good?
-和卡门谈过了吗 -是啊 谈了谈了
- Talk to Carmen? - Yeah! I did, I did.
她很好 顺便说一句 她也向你问好
She's good. She said hi, by the way, too.
噢 对 嗨 卡门
Oh, shit, hi, Carmen.
噢 该死的
Fuck, man.
哦
Oh!
好了 为心理健康干杯
Well, here's to mental health, huh?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
噢 为卡门干杯吧
Oh, and cheers to Carmen.
-为卡门的妈妈干杯 -好
- Cheers to Carmen's mom. - Yes.
还有桃核
And Peach Pit.
-耶 -对吧 祝你好运
- Yeah! - Right? Good luck with that.
-好 好 -是 祝你们好运
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, good luck, you guys.
哇喔 哇喔
Wa-pa, wa-pa.
是墙 你♥他♥妈♥的在对着墙走
The wall, you're fucking walking against.
妈的
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的撞的是墙
The wall you're fucking walking against.
抱歉 伙计 我是……
I'm sorry, man, I'm so...
嘿 好了 不玩了
Hey, okay, we're done.
真♥他♥妈♥的蠢
It's so fucking stupid.
豪斯曼过时了
Hausmann was out!
你这是在给他催眠
You're lulling him to sleep.
我就像个催眠师
I'm like a hypnotist.
-罗迪 一个狗语者 -你好
- Roddy, the dog whisperer, man. - Hello.
我正在对科斯莫催眠
I'm hypnotizing Cosmo.
尼科 我要换一下歌♥
Nico. I'm gonna change it.
好好好 没关系
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm good.
伙计们 你们确保把防火屏放好
Guys, can you make sure you put the fire screen
在壁炉上了吗 看到了吗
on the fireplace? Like, look, you see?
你看到烟冒出来了吗
You see the smoke coming out?
嘿 泰勒 你手♥机♥收到信♥号♥♥了吗
Hey, Tyler,you find reception?
-这就是我们所有的罐子了吗 -嗯 收到了
- Is this all the pot we got? - Yeah, I did.
-很好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
不是的 我们这里有更多的罐子
No, we got some more pot over here of what we had.
噢 天哪 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is this
随便收集的唱片吗
random collection of records?
-我不知道 老兄 -这太奇怪了
- I don't know, man. - So weird.
他们中的有些人以前住在这房♥子里
Some of them were here in the house.
这里有六张唱片 其中两张是R.E.M乐队的
There's six records here and two of them are REM.
R.E.M乐队是尼娜的 不是我的 是尼娜的
REM are Nina's,not mine. REM, Nina's.
你不必为此感到尴尬的
You don't have to be embarrassed about it.
那是......那是快音乐 那是尼娜的
That's ...That was quick. That was Nina's.
-是的 那不是我的 -对啊 快音乐
- Yeah, that's not mine. - Yeah, that was quick.
你知道R.E.M乐队吗
You know any REM?
-弹一首 -弹一首他们的歌♥
- Do REM. - Do a REM song.
弹那首《站着》
Play that song "Stand."
-弹什么 -什么 《站着》
- Play what? - What? "Stand."
-《站着》
- "Stand."
你看起来像个孩子 你的头……
You look like a child,with your head...
这好像我高中时最喜欢的一首歌♥
It was like my favorite song in high school.
-干嘛 我喜欢《站着》-你看起来像......
- What? I love "Stand." - You look like...
我喜欢那首歌♥ 从高中时代♥开♥始的吧
I've loved that song, like,since high school, man.
这是一首好歌♥
It's a good song!
耶 哦 耶 耶
Yeah! Oh, yeah! Yeah!
唱起来啊 麦克斯
Fucking sing, Max!
-热酒要吗 -热的甜酒最棒了
- Hot Toddy? - Always want a Hot Toddy.
需要帮忙吗 兄弟 要帮忙吗
You need a hand, bro? You need a hand?
不用动 不用动 不用动
Don't move, don't move,don't move.
我来拿 我来拿
Let me take it. Let me take it.
-当然可以 -谢谢 谢谢
- For sure, for sure. - Thank you, thank you.
-是“失去我的信仰”吗 -是的
- "Losing My Religion"? - Yeah!
“失去我的信仰”
"Losing My Religion"!
是的 这很好 这很好
Yeah, that's a good one,that's a good one.
-是 是 -谢谢 兄弟
- Yeah, yeah. - Thank, bro.
没问题
No, no problem.
我希望你能弹这个……
I wish you could play it...
嘿 伙计 你怎么样吗 伙计
Hey, buddy. How you doing, buddy?
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
你真的没必要做这个的
You really didn't have to, man.
噢 兄弟 没有关系的
Oh, man,no problem at all.
我不知道是大♥麻♥让我累了
I don't know if it's the weed that got me tired
还是整天推着那辆车的缘故
or pushing that car all day.
我想我要倒头大睡了 大♥麻♥好像把我麻痹了
I think I might knock out. Weed got me, like, drowning.
嘿 听我说 伙计
Hey, listen, man.
那是什么
What is that?
-哦 这个纹身吗 -嗯
- Oh, this tattoo here? - Yeah.
这就像是一个家庭昵称 只是......
It's like a family nickname,just...
-纹的是A1吗 -嗯嗯
- A1? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
极品的象征 你懂吗
Best of the best,you know?
字母表的第一个字母和第一个数字
First letter of the alphabet,first number.
代表着一切
Everything.
你今晚吸了多少
How many you got?
呃 51g吧
Uh, 51.
嘿
Hey.
噢 好孩子 来吧 狗狗
Oh, come on, boy. Come on, boy.
你今晚要和强尼一起睡吗
You gonna sleep with Johnny tonight?
呃 不
Uh, nah,
我不太喜欢和别人分享一张床
I'm not really into the whole bed- sharing shit so much.
我可能就......就睡在这张沙发上吧
I might just... just take this couch here.
你没有表亲 是吗
You never had any cousins, huh?
没有和表亲一起长大
Grew up with cousins?
-过来 -我随便猜的
- Come here. - Just a guess that I got.
过来 朋友 过来
Come here, buddy. Come here.
来吧 你想和我一起坐吗
Come on. You wanna sit with me, huh?
你想和我一起坐吗 伙计
You wanna sit with me,homie?
你养狗吗
You got dogs?
-没有 -没有养吗
- I don't. - No?
不过 这家伙让人想养一只
He makes you want one,though.
你和狗狗相处得很好 伙计
You're good with them,man.
他很喜欢你
He likes you a lot.
是啊 这种感觉绝对是相互的
Yeah, the feeling is definitely mutual.
-是吗 -不是吗
- Yeah? - Ain't that right?
好了 晚安
Okay, man,good night.
晚安
Good night.
嘿
Hey.
唷 怎么样
Yo, waddup?
泰尔
Tywer.
泰......勒
Ty... ler.
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
真是的
Bull shit.
科斯莫 科斯莫
Cosmo, Cosmo.
嘿 伙计 过来
Hey, buddy, come here.
嗯
Mm.
呃嗯 想去散散步吗
Hmm. Wanna take a walk?
来吧 伙计
C'mon, man.
想出外面吗
Wanna go outside?
来吧
Come on.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 来吧
Hey. Come on.
看我拿到了什么 噢
Look what I got.Ohh!
看看我拿到了什么
Look what I got.
哦 不 不 不
Oh. Nope, nope, nope.
来吧
Come on.
去捡回来 去吧
Bring it back.Come on.
抢到了
Gotcha!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
-嘿 朋友 你睡得好吗 -嘿
- Hey, man, you sleep good? - Hey.
-好好好 睡得很好 -好
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, good. - Good.
电影精选列表