All right? You understand?
他们他妈的会让你在荒野中死去
They will let you fucking die in the wilderness.
-你听到了吗 -听得很清楚
- You hear me? - Loud and clear.
会让你死在这该死的荒野里 伙计
Let you die in the fucking wilderness, man.
-喝吧 -快点
- Drink to that. - Hurry up.
-啊 -该死的诅咒 伙计
- Aah! - Fucking cursed, man.
-看我 看我 -这该死的诅咒 伙计
- Look at me, look at me. - Fucking cursed, man.
我不是在胡闹 你明白吗
I'm not fucking around. You understand?
我要把它从你的房♥子里弄出来
I'll get that out of your fucking house.
-这不是诅咒 -你在说什么
- It is not cursed. - What are you talking about?
嘿 比如把这一整块300美元的黄油吃掉
Hey, eat this entire stick of butter for 300 bucks,
然后我们就会找一些急需要钱的人
and we'll find desperate people,
来做这些事 直到用完所有的现金
we'll just find someone to do it until all the cash is gone.
要是能亲眼看看就好了
I'm gonna hold you to that shit.
有时候有点心酸 不过很有趣
We'll see some really sad shit that way, it's fun.
我可不会为了钱专门吃黄油
I would eat the butter just for the pleasure.
你有做过那种事吗
Have you ever done that?
黄油还能怎么玩啊
What else is there to do with butter?
很好 你唱得越来越好了
That's good,you're getting better!
好了 随意点 随意点
Okay, do feather, do feather!
不要想 不要想
Don't think, don't think.
哦喔
Ohh!
谢谢 罗迪 你在这里工作吗
Thanks, Roddy. Are you working here?
你为什么不放松一下呢
Why don't you relax a bit?
是吧 我应该拿薪水的
I know, right? I should be on salary.
来吧 休息一下
Come on, take a break.
嗯 嗯
Mmm! Mmm!
嗯
Mmm!
你想要吃我的吗 你喜欢吗
You want mine? You like it?
-好啊 -我不能吃奶酪
- Yeah! - I can't eat cheese.
-我有乳糖不耐症的 -给我吃
- I'm lactose intolerant, here. - Cheese me.
来吧 泰勒
Go on, Tyler.
真棒
Yes!
嘿
Hey!
哇喔 上帝啊
Whoa, Jesus.
哇喔什么
Whoa, what?
不要嫉妒我们的活力 好吗
Don't be jealous of our dynamic, okay?
这就像在观看海洋世界的表演一样
It's just like watching a Sea World show.
嘿 伊莱 古巴人对特朗普上台
Hey, so, Eli, like, what are-- how are the Cuban people
作何感想啊
feeling about all the election stuff?
不是 不是 和他讲讲那块石头
No, no, tell him about the rock!
告诉他关于依利加的事
Tell him about the fucking Eleguá,
-那个该死的......一个鬼石头 -他都不知道那是什么
- the fucking... a ghost rock. - He doesn't know what it is.
他偷了一块该死的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥玩意儿
He stole this fucking weird-ass voodoo doll thing,
有一张怪异的石头脸
with, like,this weird rock face.
什么 它在哪 我想看看 它在哪里
What, where is it,I wanna see it, where is it?
你不会想看的 它会诅咒你的
You don't wanna see it! It'll fuck you up.
你是该看一眼 会带来好运的
Yeah, you do wanna see it,it's good luck.
不行 别让他看
No, don't tell him to look at it.
我告诉你 他想要搞你
He tryna fuck your life up,I'm telling you.
我可不是想搞你
It's not gonna fuck your life up.
艾伦 听我说 它会让你的生活变得糟糕的
Alan, listen to me,it'll fuck your life up.
我不......他们才不关心
I don't...they don't give a fuck
那边发生的一切
about anything anymore over there.
他们只是把我们当白♥痴♥看
They just think we're idiots.
他们认为我们是白♥痴♥
Well,they think we're idiots,
我觉得他们就是很开心
and I think that they're just happy
他们不在这里 你知道我的意思吗 好吧
that they're not here as well,you know what I mean? Yeah.
你有听说那些你之前
You heard of those things where you send
喷的那些事吗
your bullshit into? You know that?
每个......好吧 大多数的大城市和大多数州都是......
Okay, so every... most major cities and most states are...
那个该死的瓶子在哪儿
Where's that fucking bottle at?
他们想要夺走城市的资金
They want to take away funding from the cities.
这家伙得再来一杯 不是吗
This guy needs another shot! Right?
但是他又要纽约政♥府♥在他们周末呆在那里的时候
But yet he wants New York to protect his family
来保护他的家人 简直是扯淡
when they stay there on the weekends. It's bullshit.
唷 泰 泰 那是皮特的生日礼物
Yo, Ty. Ty, that's Pete's birthday bottle.
-别他妈的像个婊♥子♥ -但是让他
- Don't be a fucking pussy. - I know, but let him--
便宜货
Cheap fuck.
唷…
Yo...
别小气了 兄弟
Stop being cheap, buddy.
来吧 干杯 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Cheers, motherfucker.
好吧
All right.
-坐个捷蓝航♥空♥ -干杯
- They got Jet Blue flights... - Cheers.
只要他妈的150美元 根本就是免费好吗
...for like 150 bucks,that's nothing!
-还往返票 妈的 -就是啊
- Round trip, motherfucker. - Right...
去你的捷蓝航♥空♥
Jet Blue sucks dick!
-泰 拿那个依利加给我 -知道了
- Ty, bring me Eleguá. - I've got you!
你就他妈是个犹太人
You have a Jewish vagina!
嘿 那个依利加在哪儿
Hey where's that Eleguá thing at?
那个依利加鬼石头在哪儿
Where's that Eleguá,ghost rock thing?
呃 那个已经不在这里了
Yeah,that's not here anymore!
唷 泰勒
Yo, Tyler!
唷 泰勒 我向你挑战
Yo, Tyler. I dare you!
-嘿嘿嘿嘿 -怎么了
- Hey! Hey, hey, hey! - What the fuck?
你的有多大
How much of a man, are you?
哦 你想知道 你想看看我的弟弟吗
Oh, you wanna find out? You wanna see my dick?
桌上没有足够的空间给你放
There's not enough room at the table.
坐下来 坐下 坐下
Here, sit down, sit down, sit down.
我们在玩威士忌游戏
We're playing whiskey slaps.
喝点水
Have some water.
-什么 你现在是我妈妈吗 -不 我是你♥爸♥爸
- What, are you my mom now? - No, I'm your daddy.
伙计们 泰勒不喜欢玩游戏
Guys,Tyler does not like games.
不 从来没有玩过威士忌游戏吧
No, never played whiskey slaps, huh?
他当然没有 你刚刚才编的游戏
'Course he hasn't,you just made it up.
好了
Now...
我一喝了酒
as soon as I take a drink,
当玻璃底撞到桌上的时候
as soon as the ass of the glass hits the wood,
你就打我一巴掌 明白吗
you slap me, understand?
别害怕 泰勒 你狠狠地扇这个婊♥子♥
Don't be afraid, Tyler,you slap this bitch hard.
-你能玩吗 -唷 这瓶你想怎么处理
- Handle that? - Yo, what you wanna do
要保存起来吗
with this one,wanna save it?
把它放下 把它放下 把它放在桌子上
Set it down, yeah. Set it down. Put it on the table.
对了
Exactly.
来 坐下 你准备好了吗
Here, sit down man. You ready?
-开始吧 -开始了 我先来 好吗
- Let's do it. - Let's do it. I'm first, okay?
好的
All right.
哇
Woah!
好了 现在我们开始了
Okay, now we're going.
-噢 真疯狂 -来吧
- Oh. Shit's gonna get crazy. - Come on!
-狗崽子 -好吧 伙计们
- Son of a bitch! - All right, frat boys!
好了 听好了 听好了
All right, listen up,listen up.
-妈的 -你们看起来超级可爱
- Motherfucker. - You girls look super cute,
但我们得收拾一下
but we gotta clean up.
不 我要报仇了 来吧 坐下来
No, I gotta get my revenge. Come on, sit back down!
我们得收拾一下
We gotta clean up.
再来一轮 再来一轮
One more round,one more round!
不行 伙计们 伙计们 他妈的在干嘛
No, guys, guys.What the fuck man?
-泰勒 拜托 伙计 -你没事吧
- Tyler, yo, come on, man. - You all right?
强尼 强尼
Johnny, Johnny...
我会回来找你的 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna get you back,motherfucker.
-好的 等着你 -我会回来找你的
- Yeah, you will. - I'm gonna get you back.
我没事 兄弟
I'm good, bro!
我没事 强尼 你不用把我当个小婴儿
I'm good, Johnny,you don't gotta babysit me.
我没把你当婴儿
I'm not babysitting you.
伙计们 停下吧
Guys, why don't we stop doing this?
嘿 哟
Hey! Yo!
他们在展示卡泼卫勒舞
They're doing a capoeira demonstration.
我觉得不是这样做的
I don't think this is really how you do it.
不是的 这个舞不是源自古巴的 也不源自这些家伙老家
No, it's not from Cuba or wherever the fuck
这是 这是来自......
电影精选列表