Oh, yeah. Yeah, what's going on?
很抱歉 我从尼科那边收拾东西过来的
I'm sorry, it got really packed over there by Nico's,
我就是找不到地方睡觉
and I just couldn't find anywhere to sleep,
我记得你说过你有多余的房♥间是吗
and I remember you saying you had an extra room?
是吗 进来 进来
I said that? Come in, come in.
-你确定吗 -来吧 进来
- Are you sure? - Come on, come in,
外面很冷 进来吧
it's freezing. Come on.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
所以 发生了什么 你找到了房♥子了吗
So what... what happened? You found the house?
是的 我找到了房♥子 但是……
Ye... Yeah. Well, I found the house, but...
尼科那来了一群人然后......
Nico had a bunch of people coming there and...
嗯
Yeah.
只是……他们都在共用一张床 我……
Just... people were sharing beds and I... I...
我只是找不到地方睡觉
I just couldn't find anywhere to sleep.
好的 你想喝点咖啡吗
Okay. Would you like some coffee?
好啊 谢谢
I think that would be a good idea.
坐下吧
Right? So why don't you go sit down?
-就在那里 -非常感谢
- Right there. - Thank you so much.
房♥子真漂亮
This is a nice house.
你真是太好了 太谢谢你了
You're so nice for this. Thank you so much.
嗯 我想听 我想听听剩下的故事
Yeah, I wanna hear... I wanna hear the rest of the story.
所以......
So...
额 就是我走出了房♥子
Yeah,so I come outside, right?
-嗯 -一群人都在那儿玩
- Yeah. - And a bunch of people were there,
我的车子被堵住出不来
so my car was blocked in...
-嗯 -所以我就想着说
- Uh-huh. - So I was like...
我我 我也不知道 我反正就走来了这里
I... I... I don't know,I just came here...
发生了什么
What is going on?
-哦 亲爱的 这是...... -这是谁
- Oh, honey, this is... - Who's this?
哦 嗯 呃
Oh, yeah, uh...
你叫什么名字 我知道你的名字吗
What is your name? Do I know your name?
-泰勒 是的 夫人 -噢 泰勒 泰勒 当然
- Tyler. Yes, Ma'am. - Oh, Tyler, Tyler! Of course.
你好吗 先生
How you doing, sir?
这是尼科的朋友 尼科是街角的那个
This is Nico's friend, the Argentinean fellow on the corner
买♥♥下了詹金斯房♥子的阿根廷人
who bought the Jenkins' place.
詹金斯的房♥子 尼科
The Jenkins' place. Nico.
行 那你晚上11点在这里做什么
Good, so, what are you doing here at 11 o'clock at night?
-很抱歉 我… -不 亲爱的
- I'm sorry, I was... - No, honey,
你不需要站起来 坐下来 坐下来
you don't have to stand up,sit down, sit down.
-我给你拿点咖啡 -他喝醉了 他得离开
- I'll get you some coffee... - He's drunk, and he needs to leave.
好了 亲爱的 我们就
All right, honey, let's just
-让他喝点咖啡 -你知道 也许
- let him have his coffee... - You know, maybe
-这不太好吧 -这是我的客人
- this was a bad idea... - ...this is my guest.
-我很抱歉 -不 坐下来
- I'm so sorry. - No, just sit down.
-坐下 坐下 -我很抱歉
- Sit down, sit down. - I'm so sorry, guys.
嗯 我不会让你和一个喝醉酒的家伙单独相处的
Well I'm not going to leave you alone with some random drunk guy.
好了 我去给你拿咖啡
Okay, I'm going to get your coffee.
所以 泰勒 你是唯一一个无法入睡的人吗
So, Tyler, are you the only one who couldn't sleep?
泰勒 亲爱的
Tyler, honey?
-泰勒 -嗯
- Tyler. - Huh?
你是唯一一个不能入睡的人吗
Were you the only one that wasn't able to sleep?
噢 哦
Oh... Oh...
噢 太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much for this!
-小心点 别烫着自己 -嗯
- Careful. Don't burn yourself! - Mm!
-妈妈 发生什么事了 -德文
- Mom, what is going on? - Devon,
亲爱的 你为什么起来了
honey, what are you doing up?
你吹那个该死的东西让我睡不着
I can't sleep when you play that dang thing.
好的 你想跟我们的朋友打个招呼吗
All right. Do you want to say hello to our friend here?
-他是谁 -你好吗 我是泰勒
- Who's he? - How you doing? I'm Tyler.
-嗨 泰勒 -你好吗
- Hi. - Tyler. How you doing?
-你叫什么名字 -德文
- What's your name? - Devon.
-德文 -好漂亮的毛皮啊
- Devon. - Nice fur.
哦 谢谢 你想摸摸它吗
Oh, thank you,you want to touch it?
谢谢
Thank you.
-这不是我的 -去睡觉吧
- It's not mine. - Let's go to sleep,
-你觉得如何 -晚安 德文
- what do you figure? - Goodnight, Devon.
-很高兴认识你 -祝你有个愉快的夜晚
- Nice to meet you. - Have a great night.
还有 这"该死的东西"有名字 叫"中音萨克斯风" 孩子
And the "dang thing" is called a baritone saxophone, kiddo.
-你学白上了 -我…
- I thought you were reading? - I was...
呃…
Um...
很棒的孩子
Great kid.
你知道的 也许......也许我最好还是离开吧
You know, maybe...maybe it's best I just go ahead.
什么 你不喜欢音乐吗
What, you don't like music?
音乐是......
Music is...
我只是......
I just...
我觉得……
Like, I was...
我只是真的觉得我离开
I just really feel like maybe it's best
是最好的 你知道吗
I just go ahead and go,you know?
我觉得这是个好主意 孩子
I think that's a good idea, son.
好的 谢谢你 谢谢你的一切
All right, thank you. Thank you for everything.
我真的很感激 兄弟
I really appreciate it,brother.
不客气 泰勒
You're very welcome,Tyler.
好的
Okay.
-他是把你赶出来了吗 -没有
- Did he kick you out? - No!
不不不 不是那样的
- No, no, no. - Nothing like that.
是的 就像他说的 没有没有
Yeah,like he said, no, no.
你想坐车回家吗
Would you like a ride home?
不用了 没关系 我…
Uh, no. No, I'm fine, I'm...
-你确定吗 -是的 我可能只能学会忍♥受
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I probably need to walk it off.
你怎么了 唷
What's up? Yo!
-你家伙 -你在干什么
- Shit, son. - What are you doing?
你在做什么 老兄
What are you doing,dude?
泰
Ty?
你在外面干什么
Yo, what are you doing out here?
我只是睡不着 强尼 我只是需要一些空间
I just couldn't sleep,John, I just needed some space.
我只是想睡个觉 所以……
I was just trying to get some sleep, so...
-你在说什么 -我走到……
- What are you talking about? - I walked down to...
西尔维亚那里……
to Silvia's...
谁他妈的是西尔维亚
Who the fuck is Silvia?
谁是西尔维亚
Who's Silvia?
泰 到底发生什么事了
Ty? What's going on?
你为什么拿着你的东西
Why do you have your shit?
我确实假装睡着了
I pretended to be asleep.
我不知道
I don't know.
就......
Like...
我不知道为什么我要假装睡着……
I don't know why I would pretend to be asleep...
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
这就是让你难过的事情吗
Is that what you're upset about?
-你是害怕吗 -我不太确定
- Are you scared? - I'm not really sure.
我他妈就知道你没睡
I fucking knew you weren't sleeping!
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
好吧 嘿嘿嘿
All right, yo, yo, yo!
好了 你没事吧
Okay. Are you okay?
我他妈的喝醉了
I'm fucking drunk.
好了 来吧 到车里来
All right, here, come on,come to the car.
没关系的
It's all right.
喝醉时这么做是不明智的 你知道吗
It's just not smart to do this when you're drunk, you know?
走吧
Come on.
好了 我们走吧
All right, here we go.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯嗯 我们很好
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
谢天谢地我们找到你了 哥们
Glad we fucking found you, man!
我真♥他♥妈♥的担心了
I was fucking scared!
够了 老兄
Enough, dude.
我们知道你是出来打电♥话♥的 哥们 别担心
We knew you were out here calling, man, don't worry.
只是散散步 对吧
A little walk, huh?
嗯 只是在找网络
Yeah,just looking for service.
嘿 他们回来了
Hey, they're back!
他在那里
There he is.
你们还好吧 你还好吗
You guys all right? You good?
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 我没说你可以
电影精选列表