Hey, motherfucker,I didn't say you could
穿我外套 你这件一点都不暖和
keep my coat! This one's not warm at all.
他只是有点喝醉了 他就在附近
He's just a little drunk. He was around the corner...
泰 我想要回我的外套 宝贝 我不在乎你走路稳不稳当
Ty, I want my coat back, baby,I don't care if you're cranky.
噢
Ohh.
不 不
No, no.
你没事吧 泰
You okay, Ty?
-我觉得他是真的很难过 -为什么
- I think he's really upset. - Over what?
生什么气了
Mad at what?
我不知道 强尼说他喝醉了
I don't know. Johnny said he was drunk when they found him
在路边找到的他
down the road.
走路的吗
On foot?
放下你的东西 脱掉你的外套
Put your shit down,take your jacket off,
休息一下
get some rest.
我会来看看你的 我给你做早餐
I'll come check in on you,I'll make you breakfast,
你需要我做什么我都做
I'll do whatever you need me to do.
-好吧 -好的
- All right? - All right.
-谢谢你 强尼 -没关系 哥们
- Thanks, John. - No worries, my man.
我要把门锁起来
I'm going to lock this shit.
你看起来很困啊
You look sleepy!
什么 你刚刚醒吗
What, you just woke up?
你想和科斯莫打招呼吗
You wanna say hello to Cosmo, huh?
噢
Oh!
别担心 老兄 我搞得定
Don't worry about it, man. I got it.
我要......我要挂了
I gotta...I'm going to go,
我要和我的朋友们说再见 好吗
I'm going to say goodbye to my friends, okay?
我要和我的朋友们说再见
I'm going to say goodbye to my friends
然后我会给你回电♥话♥ 好吗
and then I'm gonna call you back, all right?
嘿 科斯莫 过来
Hey, Cosmo, come here!
好 科斯莫 过来 小子
Okay, Cosmo, come here, boy!
过来
Come here!
告诉妈妈来接电♥话♥ 好吗
Now, tell Mom to answer the phone, okay?
拜托 嗯嗯 好 我爱你胜过蕃茄酱
Please, yes, yes, okay,I love you more than ketchup.
查尔斯 请坐 把你的背包放下
Charles, please, sit down. Take your backpack off.
-拜托 来吧 -没有时间了
- Please, come on. - Don't have time,
-罗迪 没时间了 -伊莱
- Roddy, don't have time. - Eli!
不急不急
Take some time. Take some time.
-我可以坐下来吗 -请坐
- Can I sit down? - Please sit down.
吃吧 你需要食物
Eat. You need food.
-我需要食物 -你
- I need food? - You.
-让开 科斯莫 -所以你打算怎么搞
- Move, Cosmo. - So what's the deal?
你是打算把车还回去还是怎样
You gotta return the car or some shit?
-我们得离开这里 哥们 -动一下屁♥股♥ 动一下屁♥股♥ 狗狗
- We gotta get outta here, man. - Move that butt. Move that butt, dog.
这次你是从哪里租的车
Where'd you rent it from this time?
噢 你干嘛 我正要拍照发朋友圈呢
Oh, come on! I was Instagramming that, man.
我知道 但我们得走了
I know,but we got to go.
但如果我没发朋友圈
But if I didn't Instagram it,
这周不白过了吗
then the whole weekend never happened, right?
嘿 怎么没热水了
Hey! What's up with the hot water?
-用完了 -什么鬼
- We're out! - What's this?
我是不会再来第二次的
I'm never coming back!
-回收利用它 -哦 嗯 做成肥料 做成肥料
- Gonna recycle it. - Oh, yeah. Compost, compost.
-我喜欢 -唷
- I like it. - Yo!
-唷 唷 -哦 妈的
- Yo, yo! - Oh, shit!
你感觉如何
How you feelin'?
-很糟糕 -好吧
- Pretty shit. - Yeah.
你要醒酒液 还是啤酒或其他什么东西
Do you wanna hair of the dog,or beer or anything?
怎样能让你感受好点
Just to balance you out?
不不 哥们 我需要……
No, no, man, I need...
你有止痛药吗 或者
Like,you got an Advil, or?
我相信尼科有……
I'm sure Nico has...
是的 他家里肯定有这东西
Yeah, he's got something in the house, for sure.
-只要问问他就行 -好的
- Just ask him, it'll be cool. - All right, yo.
-你睡得怎么样 -很好
- How'd you sleep? - Good.
-好 没什么好抱怨的 -你今天早上感觉如何
- Good. Can't complain. - How you feeling this morning?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm good. Thank you.
我跟你说过我会做另一半 你现在不需要这样做
I told y'all, do the other half,you don't have to do that now.
尼科 你有那个
Nico, you got any, like...
头痛药吗 像止痛药 抗炎药吗
headache medicine,like Advil, Aleve?
我不知道 哥们 让我找一下
I don't know, man. Let me check.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
-嘿 尼科 哪儿…... -闻起来真香
- Hey, Nico, where's... - It smells amazing!
我们来吧 别担心 我们会做好的
We got it, don't worry,we'll talk care of it.
你做得够多了 尼科
You did enough, Nico.
别吞下去了
Just don't let it go down your throat.
我的毛大衣呢 贱♥人♥
Where's my fur, bitch?
我喜欢你头上那个 哥们
I like you in that do-rag, man.
我曾经也有过这个东西 你知道吗
I used to have one of those things, you know?
在高中时
In high school?
我班上有个叫贾斯汀的孩子有一个
This kid Justin in my class had one,
我想"我现在就给你20美元
I was like "I'll give you 20 bucks right now,
我想要那个"我戴了那个大约有一年了
I want that." I wore that thing for like a year,
我很想它 哥们 你可以要这个
I miss it, man. You can have this one
20美元
for 20 bucks!
-嗯 -给我
- Yeah. - Give me that shit.
-真的 -我会留着它
- For real. - I'll keep that
-你也可以留着那件毛大衣 -嗯
- and you'll keep the fur. - Yeah!
好啊 成交
Yeah, I'm down for that.
好了 我们有人可赚了一笔呢
Okay, one of us is getting a good deal here.
你就把它卖♥♥了吗
You're just selling shit?
-好吧 -去他妈的
- All right! - Fuck it!
嘿 泰勒 如果你想要回这个 说真的
Hey, Tyler, if you want this back, for real,
我们得在城里见面
we gotta meet up in the city.
-当然 -我打算戴到那个时候
- For sure - I'm kidnapping it until then.
-好的 -或者你再买♥♥一个
- Okay. - Or you just buy another one.
时间到了
Yo. Time out.
顺便问一下 有人看过这个吗
Has anyone seen this,by the way?
有人认为这是正常的 是合适的吗
Does anyone think this is normal, is it appropriate?
看看他 看看这个
Look at him. Look at that.
我要叫你健达缤纷乐巧克力
I'm gonna call you Kinder Bueno.
-在8英里…… -健达缤纷乐巧克力
- So, growing up in eight-Mile... - Kinder Bueno?
你认识姆爷吗或者......
...did you know Marshall Mathers or...
好吧 好吧 我爱你们这群可爱的家伙
All right, all right,I love you beautiful fuckers,
-但该走了 -你们要走了吗
- but it is time to go. - You guys going?
-你们现在要走了吗 -是的 我们得走了
- You guys leaving now? - Yeah, we gotta go.
我们得照一张照片 一张照片
We need to get one picture,one picture!
嘿 泰 把这个给尼科
Hey, Ty,give that to Nico.
尼科 拍照片 宝贝
Nico,take the picture, baby.
不不不 尼科 过去 过去
No, no, no, Nico,get in, get in.
-我来拍 -不不不 泰勒
- I'll take it. - No, no, no, Tyler,
去你的 你也过来拍照
fuck you,you get in the picture!
-来吧 伙计们 进来 -是啊 妈的
- Come on, guys, get in. - Yeah, fuck you!
把这相机反过来 把它举起来
Turn this shit around and hold it up.
-好了 开始吧 -把你的脸拍进来
- All right. Let's go. - Get your face in this shit!
你进来镜头里没有
Shit, are you getting the picture?
让位 让位
Make room, make room!
我抱了条狗 小心 泰
I got a dog. Watch out, Ty.
电影精选列表