抱歉我们昨晚太吵了 老兄
Sorry we got loud last night, man.
没关系 我睡懵过去了
Don't even sweat it,I knocked out.
一群吵吵吵杂的混♥蛋♥
Bunch of loud motherfuckers.
都还好
It's all good.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
额 我要给这些人做早餐
Well, I'm gonna make breakfast for all these guys.
-你要帮我吗 -哦 当然可以
- You want to give me a hand? - Oh, yeah, for sure.
那是什么 你在读什么
What's that? What are you reading?
《蝇王》
"Lord of the Flies."
噢 天哪 你看过……那部电影吗
Oh, shit, have you seen the... the movie?
80年代的那个版本
The version from the '80s?
没有 但是不要...... 请不要剧透
Nah, but don't...please don't tell me
因为它开头很好
because it's starting off so good.
我能告诉你的是 这部电影很粗野
All I can tell you, man,is that it's a rough movie.
我看那电影的时候还很小
I think I saw it when I was too young.
我爸爸带我和我弟弟去看的
My dad brought me with my brother.
我受到了精神上的创伤
And it was just...I just got traumatized, man.
它给我留下了伤疤 永远的伤疤 说真
It scarred me, scarred me forever. For good.
听起来你的童年很糟糕啊
Sounds like you had a pretty rough fucking childhood.
是啊
Yeah, motherfucker.
我的童年过得真♥他♥妈♥的艰难 伙计
It was a pretty fucking rough childhood, man.
去你的 朋友 我告诉你
Fuck you, man. I tell you, man.
不容易啊
It's not easy.
我们吃什么 你有什么吃的吗
What we eating? You got any grits or something?
-我还真的有 -好好好好
- I actually do. - A'ight, good, good, good.
不过 它是 呃 是玉米粥
It's, uh...It's polenta, though.
这个得需要一点南方的东西
Need that little southern something
才能挨过一个早上
so you don't have a little situation this morning.
我不知道该怎么做 伙计
I don't know how to do that, man.
我把这些给你擦掉
Let me get rid of these for you.
别担心 你家里有个主厨
Don't worry, you have a master chef in the house.
-我去叫那些混♥蛋♥ -嗯嗯
- Tell these motherfuckers, man. - Mm-mm.
早上好 老兄 这看起来真不错
Morning, Papito. This looks great.
嘿 伙计们
Yo, guys...
-早上好 -怎么样
- Morning, waddup? - Waddup?
你们的玉米粉要冷了 快点
...your grits are getting cold, hurry up!
哟 一切都还好吧
Yo, everything all right?
昨晚没见到你
You disappeared last night.
我没有不见了 就只是......那个酒让我直接睡昏过去了
I didn't disappear, I just...Fuckin' toddies put me down,
我还以为是安♥眠♥药♥之类的呢
I don't know if it's like sleep medicine or some shit,
特助眠
like, that shit put me down.
你喝了那些酒后想睡觉
The toddies made you fall asleep?
我要睡觉这有什么问题
What's wrong with me going to sleep?
-嘿 尼科 -怎么了
- Hey, Nico? - Yeah?
你有 呃 生奶油做♥爱♥尔兰咖啡吗
Do you have, uh, whipped cream to make, uh, Irish coffees?
-有啊 -嘿
- Yeah. - Hey!
-好 在哪里 -早上好 你好吗
- Yeah, where? - Morning, how you doing?
哇喔 生日快乐 你看起来像一坨屎一样
Whoa, happy birthday,you look like shit.
嗯 就是......
Yeah, just...
-早上好 朋友 -你睡得怎么样
- Good morning, man. - How'd you sleep?
-很好 你呢 -也很好
- Good, man. How about you? - Pretty good.
很好
Pretty good.
-谢谢 -这都是为你做的
- Thank you. - All for you, all of it.
嘿 尼科 这个过期了吗
Hey, Nico,is this expired?
-什么 是什么 -生奶油
- What? What is it? - Whipped cream,
-它过期了吗 -我不知道 检查一下它的过期日期吧
- is it expired? - I don't know, check the expiration date.
-早上好 我的朋友 -你好吗
- Good morning, my man. - How you doing?
我很好 你呢
I'm good, how about you?
不要抱得太紧了 不要抱得太紧了
Not too tight,not too tight.
-我还好 -生日快乐 伙计
- I'm doing okay. - Happy birthday, man.
-谢谢 -我希望你喜欢这些早餐
- Thank you. - I hope you enjoy.
你 呃……你刚才也在做这个早餐啊
Did you, uh... Did you take part in this?
是啊 所以你就可以亲自品尝到
I did! So you finally get to nourish yourself
我真正的烹饪了
with some of my actual cuisine.
你们想要爱尔兰咖啡吗 爱尔兰咖啡
You guys want Irish coffee? Irish coffee?
-嗯 -你想要一杯吗
- Yeah. - You want one?
-是啊 -喝了不会睡着吧
- Yeah. - Not going to put you to sleep?
咖啡可不会 伙计
Not when there's coffee in it, man.
嘿 这里没有绿茶......
Hey,there's no green tea...
我不会叫你停手的
I'm not gonna tell you when.
好了够了够了
All right, all right.
尼科 宝贝 你想要来点吗
Nico, baby,you want some?
-这个味道重 味道很重 -是吧
- It's strong, it's very strong. - Nah?
我能放些生奶油吗
Can I get some of that whipped cream?
-我能放些糖吗 -哦 可以
- Can I see that sugar? - Oh, yeah.
-尼科 -告诉我什么时候该停下来
- Nico. - Tell me when to stop.
什么鬼 你往玉米粉里加糖
Fuck man, you put sugar on your grits?
-这是玉米粥 -一样的好吧
- It's polenta. - Same shit!
你以前从没见过别人这么做过吗
Yeah, you never seen nobody do this before?
是啊 我以为玉米粉是要放盐和胡椒的啊
Yeah, I thought grits was, like, a savory,
不是吗
salt and pepper thing,no?
我不知道 有些人就…
I don't know, man,some people...
这是什么家族传统吗
Is it like a family thing?
不是的 有些人喜欢甜的 有些人喜欢咸的
Nah, some people like it sweet,some people like it salty.
我个人两种味道都喜欢 但是 你知道的
I like both, me personally,but, you know,
我想这取决于我吃的是什么
I guess it just depends on what I eat it with.
-是吗 -但这就像 是一场战争一样
- Right? - But like, it's a war, like,
有些人对这个真的很较真
some people really take this serious.
有时候我的Facebook上全部都是关于这种事情的激烈辩论
Yeah, like, sometimes my Facebook explodes about it.
真的是超级 超级疯狂的
Like, it's super,super crazy.
我看看能不能找到些什么
I'll see if I can find something.
你都不知道有多疯狂
You wouldn't believe how far this goes.
看到了吗 这里还把安吉拉和瑞秋放一起了
See? They got Angela and Rachel.
那是什么
What was that?
继续滑动
Just keep swiping.
那是什么 那是什么
What's that? What's that?
-噢 瑞秋 -让我看看
- Oh, Rachel. - Let me see this.
这很好
That's good.
-让我看看 -但这是真的
- Let me see that. - But it's an actual...
噢 不是吧
Oh, no!
有意思
That's funny.
哦 不是吧
Oh, no!
-去他的的迈克尔 -他们这还有迈克尔
- Fucked with Michael. - They got Michael!
这很有趣
Now that's funny.
但这并不公平 不是吗
That's not really fair, though,is it, man?
我是说 这家伙已经死了
I mean, the guy's dead.
他不应该也在榜单上
He can't exactly call out on that, can he?
我想尝尝放些糖在玉米粥里 让我试试
I want to try some of this sugar on my grits. Let me try this.
-味道还行吗 -是的
- Is this okay? - Yeah.
这效果应该和瑞秋·多利扎尔也差不多吧
Is this, like, a Rachel Dolezal sort of thing?
应该也不难接受吧
It's off limits to me?
说不准哦
I won't tell.
哟 这是一个勇敢的......大胆的决定
Yo, that's a brave...This is a bold decision.
混♥蛋♥们你们好
What's up, motherfuckers?
-噢 -生日快乐
- Oh! - Happy birthday!
嘿
Hey!
-你们什么时候回来的 -哟 嘿
- When did you guys get back? - Yo, hey!
-两天前 -真的吗
- Like two days ago. - Really?
嗯
Yeah.
-怎么样 我的朋友 -很高兴你来了
- What's up, my man? - Glad you made it.
-老兄 -罗迪 怎么样啊 伙计
- Dude. - Roddy, what's up, man?
强尼 兄弟 很高兴再次见到你
John boy! Good to see you again, bro.
-哟 我有东西要给你 -一块石头
-Yo, I got something for you. -A rock?
它可不只是一块石头 老兄 这是一个依利加(萨泰里阿教石)
It's not just a rock, man,this is an Eleguá.
-提醒一下 -依列加
- Fair warning. - Elengua?
-依利加 -皮特 这是他从哈瓦那森林里
- Eleguá. - Pete, this is a fucking cursed
偷来的诅咒巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
voodoo doll that he stole from the Havana forest.
等等 你偷了一个巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
Wait, wait, you stole a voodoo doll?
真♥他♥妈♥是他偷来的 而且那个森林真的好他妈阴森
He fucking stole it, it was a fucking creepy ass forest.
-这种玩意儿那里到处都是 伙计 -那里就像
- They were everywhere, man. - There was, like,
电影精选列表