-被死鸡包围了一样 -没有这么不吉利啦
- dead chickens around. - They're not evil.
-没有不吉利 -生日快乐
- They're not evil. - Happy birthday.
把这他妈的东西拿走 把它扔出我的房♥子
Out of my fucking house,put it out of my house.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not fucking around.
这个很奇怪 我控制不住要看它
It's weird,I can't stop looking at it.
这有点像催眠
It's kind of hypnotic.
真的 泰 你想看看吗
Really. Ty, you want to see it?
我才不要看那个呢
I don't fuck with that shit.
你们这些家伙到底在吃什么
What the fuck are you guys eating?
-是粗粮 玉米粥 -坐下
- It's grits, polenta. - Sit down.
-随便什么 它是...... -吃点东西
- Whatever, it's... - Have some food.
我往里边加了点糖 还挺好吃的
I put sugar on mine,it's kinda good.
你怎么样 兄弟
How you doing, bro?
-嘿 你叫什么名字 -泰勒
- Hey, what's your name? - Tyler.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
嘿 怎么样 我没看见你在那儿
Hey, what's up man? I didn't see you there.
-怎么样 我是伊莱 -我是泰勒
- What's up? Eli. - Tyler.
泰勒 很高兴见到你
Tyler. Nice to meet you.
伙计们 把早餐带上吧 要走了
Guys, let's take it to go.
-把它放到热水瓶里 -我们要去哪里
- Let's put it in a thermos. - Where are we going?
我们才刚到这里
We just got here.
把它们装热水瓶里 我们走吧 我知道
Put 'em in thermos,let's go. I know.
不过 我们还是去散散步吧
But let's go for a little walk.
我们去运动运动吧
We're going to do a little exercise.
小强尼要给他们做点面包
Little Johnny's gotta work them buns.
好了 让他们先喝一杯吧
Okay, well, let them have a drink first.
-来吧 -我们吃完了吗
- Come on. - We're done here?
-是的 吃完了 -开了好几个小时的车了
- Yeah, we're done. - Been driving for hours
这是一个不错的主意
now, it's not a bad idea.
哪个......哪个房♥间是我的
Which one...Which room's mine?
我想对我们来说这就像二八定律
I think for us it's like 80/20.
多点 多点 猛点 猛点
More, More. Stronger, stronger.
哇喔 够了够了够了
Whoa, enough, enough,enough, enough.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
-波多黎各 很好 -是 那是她的家乡
- Puerto Rico. Nice. - Yeah, that's where she's from.
是的 她来自波多黎各
Yeah, she's from Puerto Rico.
你和她在一起多久了
How long... How long have you been, like, with her?
嗯……现在已经三年了
Um... Going on three years now.
-这很好 伙计 -是的 是的
- That's cool, man. - Yeah, yeah.
-哦 是的 当然 谢谢 -干杯
- Oh, yeah, sure, thank you. - Cheers.
-你有多余的杯子吗 -谢谢 尼科
- You got an extra glass? - Thank you, Nico.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐 皮特
Happy birthday, Pete.
好的
Yeah.
皮特 为这美好的一天干杯
Pete, cheers to a beautiful fucking day.
敬你的白地板 尼科
Here's to your white floors, Nico.
-现在我们出去活动活动吧 -为我的白色地板干杯
- Now let's exercise. - Cheers to my white floors.
干杯 走吧 伙计们
Cheers. Come on, guys.
好的 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
对 就在这个山谷和那个山谷之间
Right, so right between this valley and that valley
-有一条小河 -嗯
- there's a little river... - Yeah, yeah.
然后你就只要上到那里去
...and you just go up there.
大概十分钟你就能上到那里去了
You go up, like,about ten minutes.
然后 呃 就在那里
And then, uh,it's there.
那个地方能把你弹射出去
That shit, like, catapults you.
这听起来很有趣啊
That sounds like so much fun.
还有那里 那是......
And there, that's the...
他妈的
Fuck!
古巴那里怎么样 伙计
So how was Cuba, man?
很刺♥激♥ 都是火♥辣♥辣的女孩
It was dope,hottest girls ever.
-那里的女人们都很辣 -是啊
- Ladies are hot there? - Yeah.
比这里辣多了
A lot hotter than here.
嘿 伊莱…
Hey, Eli...
你不应该抽烟的 伙计
You're not supposed to smoke, man.
你得了阑尾炎 你不能抽大♥麻♥
You've had appendicitis,you can't smoke weed.
你不能得了阑尾炎还来抽大♥麻♥
You can't smoke weed with appendi...
又不是用阑尾吸的
It's nothing to do with your appendix,
用的是肺
you smoke it through the lungs.
哟 排成一排 一排
Yo, line up! One line,
每个人都面对着那条方向
everyone facing that way.
-来吧 -尼科 强尼告诉你了 走吧
- Come on. - Nico, Johnny's told ya, move.
注意你的健康 伙计
Looking after your health,dude.
-去吧 罗迪 去吧 -我们在做什么
- Go, Roddy, make it. - What are we doing?
什么我们在做什么
What are you talking about, "what are we doing?"
我记得我们说过的 走吧走吧 哟
Remember we said. Let's go, let's go, yo.
来吧 宝贝 我们要上了
Come on, baby. We're doing it.
-不了 我不想玩这个游戏 伙计 -啊
- Nah, I don't want to play this game, man. - Huh?
-来吧 -不做了
- You're doing it. - I'm good.
你说什么 来吧 我们说了……
What do you mean? Come on, we said...
我并不是很想参加到你们的每一个游戏里啊 兄弟
I don't wanna play every game y'all play bro.
唷 我们不是在玩游戏 我们在做运动
Yo, we're not playing a game,we're doing a workout.
-我们说过我们要做的 -我不玩
- We said we were going to do it. - I'm chilling.
-好吧 -唷 强尼
- All right. - Yo, Johnny!
哟 排队 来吧 冻土锻炼
Yo, line up. Come on. Johnny Tundra workout.
喝光它
Drink it up.
好了 排好 排好
All right, yo. Line it up, line it up.
运动三十秒 休息三十秒
Thirty seconds of work,30 seconds of rest.
你们明白我的意思了吗
You get what I'm saying?
我来计时 别担心
I'll time it, don't worry.
-什么是...... -第一个运动是蛙跳
- What's the...? - First exercise is frog jumps.
-蛙跳 -蛙跳
- Frog jumps. - Frog jumps.
排好 准备好了吗
Line it up, ready?
就像青蛙 青蛙那样跳吗
That's like, frog,frog jump?
强尼式冻土训练
Johnny Tundra.
开始
Go!
把烟从嘴里拿出来
Take the cigarette out of your mouth.
30秒
Thirty seconds!
-29秒… -不是吧 来吧
- Twenty-nine... - No, come on.
有人带烟过来了吗
Anybody bring any weed over?
-哟 他妈的 -我知道这东西不好
- Yo, just fucking... - I knew this shit was bad.
-做完了 做完了 -抽烟时间 抽烟时间
- Done, it's done. - Weed break, weed break.
哟 泰
Yo, Ty!
抽烟吗
Smoke smoke?
这个
This one.
噢 好好好
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah...
哟
Yo!
给我一点
Give me some of that shit.
-嘿 朋友们 -嘿 老兄
- Hey, man. - Hey, dude.
点着这里
Hits the system up here...
它实际上是一种混合物
It's actually a hybrid,
我觉得这应该是蓝色梦想(一种大♥麻♥)……
I think it's blue dream...
很难说什么时候轮到十字交叉
It's hard to tell when it's going crisscross.
真冷
Fuck, its cold!
十字交叉
Criss-cross.
啊 接着你的蓝色梦想……
Aah! Get those blue dreams...
要么就丢包纸 要么就丢了烟草
I lost my papers,he's like, "I lost my weed."
那个段子怎么说来着 "我有烟
What is it, "I got weed,
我有纸 让我们把它们合起来......"
I got papers,let's get it together man..."
麦克斯
Max.
其中一个人很开心但是另一个有点... 也不是伤心
...happy and the other one is kinda like... not sad,
或者其他什么的 但就反正更柔和一些
or anything but just kinda mellow.
哇喔
Woah!
噢 你拿了我的打火机吗
Sick. Did you take my lighter?
哟 你刚才为什么要那样凶我
Yo, why were you just about to punch me in the face just then?
是我的错 兄弟 我只是…
My bad, bro, I just...
我只是不想玩游戏 你知道的 我很抱歉
I just didn't want to play the game, you know. I'm sorry.
怎么 你现在紧张吗
What, are you freaking out right now?
这就是你昨晚假装睡着的原因吗
Is that why last night you pretended to fall asleep?
假装睡着
Pretending to be asleep?
不会吧 伙计 你是认真的吗
Come on, man, seriously?
电影精选列表