these fucks came from,this... it's from...
来自巴西的
it's from Brazil.
-而且是一种真正的舞蹈 -好了
- And it's a dance. - All right,
我的脖子开始疼了
my neck is starting to hurt.
走开点 我得要捉个人来当伴
Get out of here. Do I gotta tag somebody?
来吧 我和你 我和你 现在 现在
Come on, me and you,me and you right now, right now.
我不想伤害你脆弱的身体
I don't wanna hurt your fragile body.
来吧 伙计 我就喜欢这种摔角什么的
Come on, man,I like this WWF stuff, man.
-来吧 伙计 我和你 -不 算了吧 伙计
- Come on, man, me and you. - Nah, I'll pass, buddy. Nah.
我不太擅长…...
I'm not really good with the...
嘿 泰 别这样 他不会跟你打架的
Hey, Ty, come on,he's not gonna fight you.
像世界摔跤联合会的人那样做 来吧 伙计 我和你
Like the WWE stuff. Come on, man, me and you.
回来吧 他就是个胆小鬼
Come on, he's a pussy.
-噢 伙计 是你啊 -噢 天哪
- Aw, man. Oh, you! - Oh, shit!
噢 开始了
Oh, it's on!
噢 耶 噢 耶
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
开始了 开始了
Here we go, here we go.
让位 让位
Make room, make room.
嘿 哇 让位 让位
Hey, whoa. Make room, make room!
嘿 我押50美元在泰勒身上
Hey,I got 50 bucks on Tyler!
我押泰勒
I got Tyler.
好吧 我押皮特50美元
Fine, I got 50 on Pete.
嘿 伊莱和查尔斯 伊莱 你有50美元吗
Hey, Eli and Charles! Eli, you got 50?
好吧 你赢了 你赢了
All right, you win, you win.
认输吗 认输吗 你个小猫咪
You giving up on me? You giving up on me, you pussy?
皮特 别放弃 噢 妈的
Pete, don't give up. Oh, shit!
好了 伙计们
All right, guys, guys...
等等 等等 伙计们……
Wait, wait, wait,guys, guys...
怎么了 伙计 住手 伙计
What the fuck, man? Cut it out, man!
泰勒 你♥他♥妈♥的太没用了 老兄
Tyler, you're fucking wasted,man.
-我很抱歉 -起来 起来
- I'm sorry. - Get up, get up.
看看这该死的场面 老兄
Look at this fucking shit,man.
-唷 我很抱歉 -你们他妈的给我冷静下来 伙计
- Yo, I'm sorry. - Fucking get your shit together, man.
我会赔偿的 对不起
I'll pay for it, I'm sorry.
不是 说真的 我有一个现金软件 我现在就可以付钱给你
No, for real, I've got a cash app, I can pay you right now.
泰勒 没事的 没事的
Tyler, it's all right,it's all right.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm so sorry, bro.
别担心 这只是个唱片机 伙计
Don't worry. It's just a record player, man.
别担心 别担心
Don't worry, don't worry.
尼科 我很抱歉 兄弟
Nico, I'm sorry, bro.
没事 没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine,it's fine.
但是 真的 你们要冷静下来
But really, like,get your shit together.
-泰勒 放松 -一切都还好
- Tyler, relax. - It's all good.
我们冷静一下怎么样 好吗
Like, let's settle down a little bit, all right?
-这只是个唱片机 老兄 -嗯嗯
- It's just a record player, man. - Yeah, yeah.
-我就知道你会赢 -我不在乎是谁的错
- I never lost faith in you. - I don't care whose fault it is,
就让我们把它忘了怎么样
like, let's just get it over with.
-你没事吧 -是的 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
-晚餐准备好了 -好的 好的
- Dinner's ready. - Yeah, yeah.
洗把脸清醒点吧
Make yourselves presentable, come on.
好的 在我们开吃之前
Okay. I wanna say something really quickly
我想快速地说一点
before we start eating!
我只想说一件事
I wanted to say just one thing.
谢谢你们都来到这里
Thank you for having us here.
谢谢你们的到来 我知道不容易
Thank you for all your fuckers coming, I know it was tough.
但过去的一年真的很糟
But last year was fucked.
我……
And I...
曾经
at some point...
每当需要你们的时候
I have needed every single fucking one of you...
你们都一直在我身边
and you've been there for me.
你们每一个人
Every single fucking one of you.
这一切都值得了 对我来说就是全部
And that's what this is about,that's what it's all...
这就是这一切的意义所在
that's what all of this shit is about.
好吗
All right?
不管怎样 这就是我想说的
So anyways,that's all I wanted to say.
-为妇女游♥行♥干杯 -生日快乐
- To the women's march! - Happy birthday.
-为妇女游♥行♥干杯 -你这个愤世嫉俗的混♥蛋♥
- To the women's march. - You cynical motherfucker!
谢谢 皮特 有趣的演讲
Thank you, Pete,really funny speech!
很高兴来到这里 为什么爱♥女♥人♥就愤世嫉俗了
Happy to be here,why is it cynical to love women?
-干杯 -我们经历了不少 是吧
- Cheers! - We've seen some shit, huh?
-开始吧 -给我玩先
- Let's go. - Let me play now.
好了 现在旋转 转圈 转圈
Okay, okay,now spin, spin, spin.
好了 可以了 走吧 走吧
All right, that's good! Let's go, let's go.
-让他来 -大砍刀在哪儿
- Give it to him. - Where's the fucking machete?
-在桌子上 -就是 呃 直走
- On the table! - Just, uh, go straight.
你有三次机会
You have three times.
走走走走
Go, go. Go, go.
别倚着他 这样他会发现的
Don't lean against him,he gotta figure it out.
-呃 我到了吗 -你 快到了
- Yeah, am I there? - You're... You're near.
搞死它
Fuck him up!
打它
Get him!
好啊 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, motherfucker!
停停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
嘿 强尼
Hey, John.
听着 我们刚刚只是在玩而已
Look, we were just fucking around back there, man.
你知道的......你知道的我不暴♥力♥
You know... You know I'm not violent.
你知道的我没搞砸
You know I'm not fucked up.
唷 别担心 别担心 老兄
Yo, don't sweat it, don't sweat it at all, man.
嘿 尼科 尼科……让我赔偿……
Hey, Nico, Nico...Let me pay for the...
唷 别说了 忘了吧 伙计
Yo, stop it. Cut it out, man.
别担心 一切都好
Don't worry about,it's all good.
-好吧 好吧 -我的朋友 泰
- All right, all right - My man, Ty.
我的朋友会做到的
My man Ty's gonna get it.
把大砍刀给我
Give me that machete.
杀了特朗普 杀了特朗普
Kill the Trump,kill the Trump.
-把大砍刀给我 -旋转他
- Give me the machete. - Spin him!
转圈 转圈
Spin him! Spin him!
好了好了
That's all right,that's all right.
-等等 -哇喔哇喔哇喔
- Wait. - Woah, woah, woah!
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What are you fucking talking about?
哟 哟 泰 你还好吗
Yo, yo, Ty, you good?
他是不是要吐了
He's gonna fucking puke,right?
-你还好吗 -别吐 老兄 别吐
- You good? - Don't puke, man, don't puke.
你是不是很不舒服
Are you gonna be sick?
泰勒 看着我 你是不是不舒服
Tyler, look at me,are you gonna be sick?
我很好 我没事 我只是需要洗个澡 兄弟
I'm okay, I'm okay. I just need to take a shower, bro.
你想洗个澡吗 上楼去
You wanna take a shower? Come upstairs.
好的 没问题 我们上楼去
It's all right, it's cool. We'll go upstairs
然后洗个澡
and take a shower. Come on.
我给你做点咖啡好吗
I'll make you some coffee,okay?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
-你是我的宝贝 -嗯 去吧
- You're my babies. - Yeah, go, go.
-你们都是我的宝贝 -嗯嗯 去吧
- You're my babies. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
或许我们应该在那个东西里放些糖果
Maybe we should've put some candy in that thing.
查理 查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
唷
Yo!
嘿 我的错
Hey, my bad.
麦克斯占了楼下的厕所
Max is using the bathroom downstairs.
哦 尼科说你得洗快点
Oh, and Nico says you gotta keep the showers short.
水箱里没有多少水了还是咋的
There isn't much water in the tank, some shit like that,
我不清楚
I don't fucking know.
哦 唷 我们之间没事吧
Oh, yo,we okay, right?
我之前只是在胡闹 好吗
I was just fucking around before, all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, we're real.
-好的 -好
- Yep. - Okay!
妈的 他妈的
Shit. Fuck!
婊♥子♥
Bitches!
他妈的
Fuck 'em!
一群混♥蛋♥
电影精选列表