噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
等等 你按喇叭给谁听呢 伙计
Wait. Who you beeping at, dawg?
按喇叭给谁听呢 孙子
Who you beeping at, son?
噢 嘿
Oh, man.
等等 缺了俩肾 人能活着么
Wait, can you live with no kidneys?
我觉得可以
I think you can.
不 伙计 我可不觉得
Nah, man, I don't think that's true.
我认为至少得有一个
I think you need at least one.
-我去 -所以才会有肾透析这种东西啊 不是吗
- Shit. - That's what dialysis is for, though, right?
是的 但是她不想靠着那玩意儿
Yeah, man,but she doesn't want to live
活着
depending on that shit.
-你知道的 就像...... -是啊
- You know, like... - Yeah.
她不停地在小便 她都快不能走路了
She keeps pissing herself, she can't barely walk,
不久前 她甚至都认不出卡门了
not long ago, she couldn't even recognize Carmen.
他妈的她自己的女儿
Her own fucking daughter.
哇喔 等等 她是卡门的妈妈
Whoa, wait,this is Carmen's mom?
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
Yeah, what the fuck were you talking about?
不是 我以为是她奶奶
Nah, I thought it was her grandma.
才不是呢
Exactly!
她没那么老 伙计
She's not that old, man.
-妈的 -但是......
- Shit. - But...
年纪至少已经大到可以自己作出决定了
old enough to make her own decisions, you know?
该死 卡门是不是很难受啊 可真糟糕
Shit, is Carmen losing it? That's fucked up.
她肯定难受啊
She's broken, for sure,
但是我觉得她妈有权利决定
but I'm like "Baby, your mom has the right to decide...
做她想做的事 你说呢
to do what she wants," you know?
我想说 不管是否接受治疗
To be treated or not. I mean...
没人愿意把最后的日子都困在
Nobody wants to spend their last days locked
医院里或……
in some hospital or...
如果她不想做透析
You know, if she doesn't want to go through dialysis
那她就不是一定得做啊
then she shouldn't have to do it.
是啊 我知道 但是如果她再活10年呢
Yeah, I know, but what if she lives like 10 more years?
你知道的 然后她的孩子就得照顾她
You know? And then her kids gotta take care of her,
就像这样 再过10年
like that,for like 10 more years,
那他们的压力都会很大
and they're super stressed out,
那卡门的压力越来越大
and Carmen gets more and more stressed out,
然后也会让你感到压力很大
and that makes you stressed out.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
嗯 我再也不能忍♥受这该死的事情了 老兄
Yeah, I can't take no more of this shit either, man.
-这整件事就很让人蛋疼 -老兄 这真是......
- This entire fucking... - Man, this is so...
-……家人的压力很大 -嗯
- ...family's stressed out. - Yeah.
人人都变得神经质了
Everybody's psycho.
她每天想着自己的老妈 生怕哪天突然就挂了
All she thinks about is her mom,like, kicking the bucket.
-是 -你知道吗 两个月里我们都还没做过爱
- Yeah. - You know, we haven't had sex
我的蛋蛋都快要爆♥炸♥了
in like two months,my nuts are about to explode.
他妈的真是要疯了
Fucking crazy.
-噢 等等 等等 -喔噢
- Oh, wait, wait, wait. - Uh-oh.
-唷 我们可以放手了 -我们可以不用推了 宝贝
- Yo, we low key. - We got roll, baby.
我们可以不用推了
We got roll.
好了 你打方向盘得用点力
Right, you're gonna have to steer hard.
好
Right.
希望她家人现在能说服她吧
Well, hopefully the family can convince her now, right?
妈的 我看没那么简单
Shit,good luck with that.
她和卡门一样固执
She's just as stubborn as Carmen.
哟 她正向我们走来
Yo, she's coming towards us.
嘿
Hey!
啊噢 她来了
Uh-oh, here she comes.
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
- Hi! - Hi, how are you?
发生了什么 没油了吗
What happened? Did you run out of gas?
是的 女士 我信任的副驾驶他认为
Yes, ma'am, my trusted co-pilot here thought
我们可以靠那点汽油开到现在 这不
we'd make it by now,but he got a little
-被自己坑了 -我的错
- turned around in the process. - It's my fault.
我丈夫把车开走了 我也帮不到你们了 很抱歉
My husband has the car or I'd help you, I'm so sorry.
噢 没关系的
Oh, it's fine.
没关系的 我们的朋友快来了 他们就住在附近
It's okay, our friends are coming, they live nearby.
-他们马上就到 -你们要去......
- They're gonna be here any minute. - Where are you...
-你们要去哪里 -呃 Peekamoose 300号♥那里
- Where are you going? - Uh, 300 Peekamoose.
噢 那就在这条路上
Oh, that's just down the road.
-是的 我知道 -那是两个蓝色的房♥子
- Yeah, I know. - It's the two blue houses,
-并排着的两栋房♥子 -确实是
- side by side. Yeah. - Exactly.
你是要去看那阿根廷人吗
You're visiting the Argentinean fellow?
-尼科 -就是尼科
- Nico. - Nico, that's it.
-他人非常好 -非常热心
- Very nice! - Sweetheart.
是啊 很好的一个人
Yeah, wonderful guy.
我还没有机会见过他
I hadn't had the chance to meet him yet.
-啊 好 -所以 我们来看看他是怎样的一个人
- Ah, good. - So yeah, we'll see how that goes.
是啊 当然 当然
Yeah sure, sure.
你是从哪里来的
So where are you coming from?
-哦 就在城市里 -纽约市吗
- Oh, just in the city. - New York City?
-是的 女士 嗯 -很好 很好
- Yes, ma'am. - Yeah, good, good.
-是的 -不是太远
- Yeah. - Not too far.
-是啊 -就只来一个周末而已吗
- Yeah. - Just up for a weekend.
-对对 是的 -好 我叫西尔维亚
- Right, right, right. - Good, I'm Silvia.
-噢 我叫泰勒 -啊 幸会
- Oh, Tyler! - Ah, pleasure!
-幸会幸会 -嗯 幸会
- Pleasure to meet you. - Yeah, pleasure.
好吧 如果你的朋友爽约了
Well,if your friends bail on you,
我就住在拐角处那里
I live right around the corner.
-房♥子有很多空位呢 -好的 谢谢你
- Tons of room. - All right, thank you!
-好的 祝你好运 -好 非常感谢你
- Well, good luck to you. - All right, thank you so much.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
-我也很高兴见到你 -好的
- Nice to meet you too. - All right.
-呃 你叫什么名字 -强尼
- Yeah, and your name? - John.
强尼
John, John.
-祝你们过得愉快 -谢谢你
- Have a great time, guys. - Thank you so much.
-好好享受 -好的 我们会的
- Enjoy. - All right, we will.
好的
Okay.
愚蠢幼稚
Stupid!
我希望你的朋友们能来
I hope your friends show up!
-是 -好的
- Yeah. - All right!
他们应该马上就到了
They should be here any second.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我也不知道他们在哪里 他们应该来了
I don't know where they are. They should be here.
国家公园管理局刚刚发布了照片
Photographs have just been released by the National Park Service.
你还记得关于就职典礼的争论吗
You remember the dispute about the inaugural crowds.
特朗普总统声称……
President Trump claimed...
它是最大的……
that it was one of the biggest...
哦 嗬
Oh-ho-ho!
哟 皮特
Yo, Pete,
你♥他♥妈♥坐下来吧 伙计
sit the fuck down, man!
可爱的人儿
Pretty babies.
都是可爱的人啊
All the pretty babies.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
噢 他终于来了
Oh, here he comes.
终于来了 就是这样
Here we come. Here we come.
他们绕了一圈
They go around one,
-然后又绕了两圈 -怎么了
- and then they go around two. - What's goin' on?
发生了什么
What's happening?
大伙 给我让条道
Everybody, clear a way!
-啊 今天是你的生日 -伙计 下来
-Ah! It's your birthday. -Man, get off me.
-你好吗 -尼科
- How you doing? - Nico.
-泰勒 -很高兴见到你
- Tyler. - Nice to meet you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you,thank you, thank you.
-生日快乐 -你好吗 伙计
- Happy birthday. - How you doing, man?
我很好 我是罗迪
I'm good. I'm Roddy.
好 我是泰勒
All right, Tyler.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Good to meet you. - Good to see you.
-麦克斯 这是泰勒 -好 泰雷尔 很高兴见到你 哥们
- Max, this is Tyler. - Good, Tyrel, nice to meet you, man.
噢 是泰勒 但是......
Oh, it's actually Tyler,but...
-噢 对不起 老兄 -没关系 没事
- Oh. Sorry, man. - No, it's good. It's good.
-麦克斯 你这个白♥痴♥ -什么
- Max, you idiot. - What?
电影精选列表