罗迪 天啊 很高兴见到你 伙计
Roddy. Oh my God. Good to see you, man.
-很高兴见到你们 -我们上车吧
- Good to see you. - Let's get on the car.
好的 上车吧 泰勒 你那车
Yeah, let's do it. Tyler, can you get
还能不能开
uh... the thingy on?
是的 当然可以 肯定的
Yeah, for sure,for sure, for sure.
-你♥他♥妈♥的怎么样啊 -我很好 伙计
- How the fuck you doing? - I'm good, man.
-我很好 你看起来不错 -很高兴见到你
- I'm good. Damn, you look good. - Good to see you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Good to finally meet you.
我们在餐厅见过面的 对吧
We met at the restaurant, right?
-嗯 我想是的 -是的 我们以前见过
- Yeah, I think so. - Yeah, we met before.
在奇沃吗 你们在奇沃见过面吗
At Chivo's? So you met at Chivo's?
他还说什么 很高兴见到我
What's he talking about,good to meet me?
啥意思
What's that shit?
他不记得我了吗
He don't remember me?
-我不知道 伙计 -你弄好了吗
- I don't know, dude. - You got it?
嘿 你不记得我了吗
Hey. You don't...you don't remember me?
皮特 打住
Pete, stop.
-不不 我不 -这张脸
- No, no I don't. - This face?
我当时没戴这顶帽子 我道歉
I wasn't wearing the hat,I apologize.
-不 对不起 老兄 我不记得 -混♥蛋♥
- No, I'm sorry, man. I don't. - Motherfucker.
你能把它摇一摇吗 摇一下车子
Can you shake it a little bit? Shake the car.
可以 车子怎么了
Yeah. What's wrong with the car?
-这是你的车吗 -是的 是的
- Is this your car? - Yeah, yeah.
所以你是真的不记得我了 是吧
So you really don't remember me, huh?
在奇沃那里
Over at Chivo's?
伙计 你在跟我开玩笑吗 就让它过去吧
Dude, you kidding me with this? Let it go.
-不 -你弄错了
- No. - You got it wrong.
首先 是"奇罗"不是"奇沃"
First of all,it was Chilo's.
妈的混♥蛋♥ 我告诉过你……我在电♥话♥里跟你说过
Motherfucker, and I told you...I told you on the phone.
桃核 桃核是我们的新地盘
Peach Pit, Peach Pit is our new place.
这是一个新的地方 新的地点 你知道吗
It's a new place, new location,you know?
是的 桃核
Yeah. Peach Pit.
不 它其实应该叫桃籽
Nah,it's actually Peach Pip.
你知道他有多爱我吗
You see how much he loves me?
桃核 你的名字是桃子
Peach Pit,Your name's Peach, huh?
-是桃子 你个小子 -桃子
- Peach, motherfucker. - Peach.
是的 就像水果一样
Yeah, like the fruit.
我祖母的名字就是桃子
My grandmother's name was Peaches
-她 呃 -噢 是吗
- and she, um... - Oh, yeah?
是 她 她把所有的食谱都留给了我
Yeah, and she... she gave me all the recipes.
你知道吗 这其实是我们那个地方的
You know? So it's kind of like a play
一种独特说法 嗯
on words what we did there, yeah.
-噢 挺酷 -是的
- Oh. That's cool. - Yeah,
一切都很棒
things are going pretty good.
是一种我们自己的南方美食 但是......
It's like our own spin on Southern cuisine, but...
人们真的很喜欢我们那著名的肉菜
People, like, really love our famous meats.
我们熏了大概15个小时的肉
We smoke our meats for like 15 hours.
-不会吧 -是的
- No shit. - Mm- hmm.
-这也是一种有费边特色的食谱 -不过
- It's a recipe for Fabian, too. - Still.
我去
Fuck me, man.
真的假的 伙计 熏了15个小时的肉
No shit, dude, like that 15- hour smoked.
我什么时候能尝尝 哈
So when can I get a taste, huh?
嘿 什么时候都可以 伙计 我建议你去吃
Hey, whenever you ready, man. I suggest you come down
体验一下不一样的生活
and get your life changed,you know?
很抱歉 老兄 我没有什么别的意思
I'm sorry man, I didn't mean nothing.
我还以为我是在奇 奇罗遇见你的 对 奇罗
I thought I met you over there at the Chi... Chilo's. Chilo's.
-不是啊 -对不起 老兄
- No, man. - I'm sorry, man.
-呃 实际上 -你看起来很眼熟
- Well, actually... - You look familiar.
所以 你是怎么被拉到这里的
So, how'd you get roped into this shit?
呃 我们有 我女朋友有一些 一些家事要处理
Well, we had... my girl has some... some family driving
-在雪城那边 -嗯
- from Syracuse. - Uh-huh?
我的房♥子现在挤满了人
My house is, like,full of people right now.
我甚至没法睡在自己公♥寓♥里的床上 所以……
I don't even have a bed to sleep in in my own apartment, so...
-我真的很感谢你邀请我 -不必 哥们
- I really appreciate you having me. - No, man.
强尼的朋友就是我的朋友
A friend of Johnny's is a friend of mine.
弄明白了吗 好的
Figure it out? All right.
他妈的
Fuck.
嘿 麦克斯 你能把狗放下来吗
Hey, Max,can you get the dog?
好的 我来
Yeah, I got the dog.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我比你们更喜欢狗
I like the dog better than you guys.
看看那个白色的宝贝
Look at the white baby!
这是我的充气女友
This is my inflatable girlfriend.
-你们大伙看到这个了吗 -尼科 你为什么会有这个
- You guys seen this? - Nico, why do you have this?
我在阁楼上找到的 好吗
I got it,I found it in the attic, okay?
-你找到的 它本来就在吗 -是的
- You found it, it was here? - Yeah.
-家里有这玩意 真的假的 -是的
- This was here? Just like that? - Yeah.
太他妈的大了
It's so fucking big.
但我不知道 我想它应该有个洞什么的
But I don't know, I think it has a hole or something.
-让我试试 -噢 天哪
- Let me try it out. - Oh, my God.
我再试一遍 看看
I'm gonna try that again. Check it out.
好的 我要把它绑在这里
Yeah, I'm going to tie him up over here.
嘿 你能……
Hey, can you, uh...
-你能带他们看看♥房♥♥子吗 -好的
- can you show them the rooms? - Yeah.
嘿 脱掉你的鞋子
Hey, take off your shoes!
-好的好的 -把它们脱下来
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Take them off.
-这是尼科的房♥子 -哦 哇
- This is Nico's room. - Oh, wow!
-他把地板漆白了 -我知道
- He painted the floors white. - I know,
-不过他其实很讨厌漆白 -看起来很好
- he hates it, though. - Looks really good.
-它很快就会变得很脏 -对对对
- It gets dirty too fast. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不过 这是尼娜的主意 她喜欢一切白色的东西
It was Nina's idea, though. She likes everything white.
我和尼科一起睡 所以呃……
And I'll be sleeping with him, so, uh...
这有一个充气床垫 你们随便谁把它充上气
there's this blow up mattress. One of you guys can blow that up.
哦 我们不共用一张床吗
Aw, we're not sharing a bed?
-宝贝 这次不是 -不
- Baby, not this time. - No!
-我知道 -不
- I know! - No!
然后这里 这是麦克斯的房♥间
And then over here,this is Max's room,
-但他打呼噜真♥他♥妈♥吵 -没错
- but he snores like a motherfucker. - Right.
我不知道这间是谁的房♥间 但就拿去用吧
And I don't know whose room this is, but just take it.
-好的 -然后看看会不会有谁...
- Okay. - And find out if someone,
-你知道的...... -所以 我们是共用一张床吗
- you know... - So... are we sharing a bed?
我才不会共用一张床的
I'm not sharing a bed! Mm-mm.
你说你不跟别人共用一张床是什么意思
What do you mean you're not sharing a bed?
反正至少不和直男一起睡
Not with any straight dudes,anyway.
怎么了我们
What's wrong with us?
对于和我一起睡的男人 我的标准是
The only man I'm going to sleep with is one I can
-我能把他搂在怀里… -我会用双臂抱住你
- put my arms around... - I'd put my arms around you.
然后从后门上
...and hump from behind.
-我会从你后面来 -反正
- I'd come from behind you. - Not a straight man
我不和直男睡 滚
is exactly what I'm saying. Back off!
也许我还可以稍微安分一点
Maybe I'll wiggle a little less.
Wifi是Netgear45 密♥码♥在——
The thingy is Netgear45 and the password's on the --
在冰箱上……
in the...on the fridge.
-在冰箱上 -谢谢
- On top of the fridge. - Thank you.
是的 老兄 她的头发基本上都没了
Yeah, dude. So basically, her hair is gone.
-也不是 完全没有了 -正在一点点地掉
- She's, it's not, like completely gone... - It's falling off
-成团地掉 -它慢慢地掉下来
- in clumps. - It's falling off slowly.
-她的头发没了吗 -但是听听这个 听听这个
- She's losing her hair? - But get this. Get this.
-为什么 -告诉他 告诉他为什么
- Why? - Tell him, tell him why.
斯特拉这女人
So Stella is this woman who is fucking
会和她认识的每个已婚男人厮混
every single married guy that she knows.
她一直在破坏每一个家庭
She's been breaking every single home.
所以正因为如此 她才掉头发
And because of that,she's losing her hair?
她有凶眼
She's got the evil eye,
是凶眼在让她掉发
and the evil eye is making her lose her hair.
什么是凶眼 什么是凶眼啊
What is evil eye? What is evil eye?
-就是一种诅咒 -有人诅咒她了
- It's like a curse. - Someone cursed her?
弗朗西斯卡 她和弗朗西斯卡的丈夫上了床
So, Francesca... so she fucked Francesca's husband...
麦克斯 你在做热酒吗
Max, are you making hot toddies?
香甜热酒
Hottest toddies!
电影精选列表