在这美好的一天
It's a beautiful day
两位年轻人喜结连理
for these two young people to get married.
澳大利亚提维群岛 1976年
达芙妮
Daphne!
达芙妮
Daphne!
♪ 三 六 九 鹅喝了酒 ♪
♪ Three, six, nine The goose drank wine ♪
♪ 猴子在电车上嚼烟草 ♪
♪ The monkey chew tobacco on the streetcar line ♪
♪ 电车翻了 猴子被噎住了 ♪
♪ The line broke, the monkey got choked ♪
♪ 他们都坐着一只小船去了天堂 ♪
♪ And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat ♪
♪ 拍 拍 拍 拍 ♪
♪ Clap, pat, clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍 拍 拍 拍 ♪
♪ Clap, pat, clap, slap ♪
♪ 拍 拍拍你的手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat Clap your hands ♪
♪ 拍在爱人的右手上 ♪
♪ Pat it on your partner's hand Right hand ♪
♪ 拍 拍拍你的手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat Clap your hands ♪
♪ 用你的左臂轻拍你同伴的左手掌 ♪
♪ Cross it with your left arm Pat your partner's left palm ♪
♪ 左手掌拍 拍 ♪
♪ Left palm Clap, clap ♪
♪ 用你的左臂轻拍你同伴的右手掌 ♪
♪ Clap your hands, pat your partner's right palm ♪
♪ 用你的右手再拍一次 拍一下 ♪
♪ With your right palm again Clap, slap ♪
♪拍拍你的手 拍拍你的大腿 ♪
♪ Clap your hands Slap your thighs ♪
♪ 唱一首小小的歌♥ 去吧 ♪
♪ And sing a little song, go ♪
♪ 我妈妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mother told me My mama told me ♪
无上婚宴
♪ 如果我很乖的话 ♪
♪ If I was goody If I was goody ♪
♪ 她会给我买♥♥ ♪
♪ That she would buy me ♪
♪ 一只橡胶洋娃娃 ♪
♪ A rubber dolly... ♪
别现在打过来啊
Not now.
这样应该有用
That'll help.
真要命
Bugger!
-准备好了吗 -汉普顿
- You ready? - Oh! Hampton!
当然
Uh, of course.
我喜欢这种自信 继续保持
Like that confidence. Keep that.
实际上 我有点紧张失措了
Actually, I'm kinda freaking out.
劳伦 我不会跟说你会没事的
Lauren, I'm not gonna tell you you'll be fine.
因为我不是你的
Because I'm not your...
-妈妈 我知道 -真的吗
- Mother. I know. - Really?
因为你现在的表现就像个小姑娘
Because right now, you are acting like the girlie-girl
不想长大的小姑娘
who doesn't want to wear her big-girl pants.
我想长大 我想
I want to wear the big-girl pants. I do.
很好
Good.
把高跟鞋藏起来 擦下衣领
Hide the heel, brush down your collar,
看在上帝份上 别让他们看见你的脚
and for Pete's sake, don't let them see the feet.
你对我们的交易是认真的吗
Were you serious about our deal?
你什么时候见过我不认真的吗
Have you ever known me not to be serious?
真的吗 现在我们要起诉老太太
Really? Now we're prosecuting old ladies?
接下来是谁 生病的婴儿吗
What's next, sick babies?
内德 入店行窃是很严重的罪行
Shoplifting's a serious crime, Ned.
是啊 生死攸关的事
Oh, yeah, real life-and-death stuff.
她偷了什么 纸尿裤吗
What did she steal? Incontinence pads?
正是
Exactly.
-真的吗 -偷了两盒
- Really? - Two boxes.
偷了两盒啊 那好吧
Oh! Two boxes! Well, then!
在八个不同的地方偷的
On eight separate occasions.
那她的膀胱就很有问题了
Wow. That's a very leaky bladder.
不管怎样 我们能让她留着那些纸尿裤吗
Regardless, can we just let her have them?
你说什么
Excuse me?
她要是想尿出来也挡不住啊
When she needs to go, she needs to go.
那么她就需要付钱买♥♥下来
Then she needs to pay for them.
你真想起诉她 是吗
You really want to take her to court, don't you?
内德 我是让你起诉她
I want you to take her to court, Ned.
这是你的工作
That's your job.
您要来点纸巾吗 罗格斯太太
Would you like some tissues, Mrs Ruthers?
不不不 纸巾是给您擦眼泪的
No, no, no. T-tissues for the eyes, not for down...
不是给您解决膀胱问题的
..your... leaky bladder.
此案驳回
Case dismissed.
我才能驳回案件 你不能驳回
I dismiss. You can't dismiss!
我刚就这么做了
I just did.
-他驳回了吗 -没有
- Did he? - No.
-你不能这么说 她说了 -我刚说了
- You can't say that! She does! - I just said that!
指控撤销了
The charges are dropped.
你现在可以回家了 罗格斯太太
You can go home now, Mrs Ruthers.
你不能这样做 她说了
You can't do that! She says that!
不 我可以
Yes, I can!
-我可以吗 -我
- Can I? - Um... I...
不行 就是不行
No! The answer is no!
去我的办公室
My office.
-加糖吗 -不了 谢谢
- Sugar? - No, thank you.
还是加点吧
Actually, yes, please.
要不 还是不用加了吧
Actually, no. No, I'm gonna be good.
你知道为什么你♥爸♥是个很棒的律师吗
You know why your dad was a great lawyer?
他以前常常穿着奇怪的袜子 衬衫反着穿
He used to come into my courtroom in odd socks,
在餐巾纸上写着字条 走进我的法庭
shirt inside out, notes written on napkins.
他是最棒的 因为他有他自己的理由
He was the best because he knew why he was doing it.
我们只有一次机会
We only get one shot at this.
别在我的法庭捅娄子把它浪费掉
Don't waste it turning my courtroom into a shambles.
认识你真是太好了
C'était superbe de faire votre connaissance.
-再见 夫人 -回头见
- Au revoir, madame. - À bientôt.
再见 先生们 祝您度过美好的一天
Au revoir, messieurs! Bonne journée!
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
-我得到了 -你得上夜班
- I got the... - You have to work nights.
对 当然了
Right, of course.
但是 我现在是合伙人了吗
But... I'm an associate?
就像我们之前说好的
That was the deal.
不好意思
S-sorry.
新买♥♥了一双 所以
Got another pair, so...
我今天过得很重要 宝贝
I've had a pretty important day, babe.
我有重要事情宣布
I've got some big news.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
别讨厌我
Don't hate me.
好像没什么用
That's not helpful.
好吧 我们要不先试试这只手
OK, let's try this hand first.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
好吧 我们先说这个 好吗
Yeah, let's go with that one first, shall we?
该死
Shit! Uh...
-我有事要告诉你 -我有事要问你
- I have to tell you something! - I have to ask you something.
你先说
You first.
不 你先说
No, go on.
好
Ok.
今天
So, today,
我遇到了一些法国商人
I met some French businessmen...
嫁给我好吗
Marry me?
愿意
Yes!
非常愿意
Bloody yes!
♪ 你发现了什么 ♪
♪ What you find ♪
♪ 我觉得我爱你 ♪
♪ I think I love you ♪
♪ 你现在感觉如何 ♪
♪ What you feel now ♪
♪ 我觉得我需要你 ♪
♪ I feel I need you ♪
♪ 你知道什么 ♪
♪ What you know ♪
♪ 为了真实 ♪
♪ To be real, yeah ♪
宣布你的消息吧
Hey, so, tell me your news.
我做合伙人了
I made associate!
真棒 等一下
That's great! Oh, hold on a second.
这是不是意味着
Does that mean
你就摆脱不了克鲁拉·德·维尔了
you're stuck with Cruella de Vil?
-那样很糟吗 -是啊
- Would that be so bad? - Uh, yes.
为什么 因为她作风强势吗
Why? Because she's a powerful woman?
你开玩笑吧 我可喜欢强势的女人了
Are you kidding me? I love powerful women.
我只是觉得强势的女人并不都需要
I just don't think they all need
一个秘密老巢和一只无毛猫
a secret lair and a hairless cat.
她又没有什么秘密老巢
She doesn't have a secret lair.
她有一只无毛猫 劳伦
She has a hairless cat, Lauren.
我已经见过它了 很恶心
I've seen it. It's disgusting!