We're going to Katherine.
我不知道妈妈在那儿干什么
I don't know what Mum's doing there,
但是我们得去找出来
but we're gonna find out.
凯瑟琳
现在有几格信♥号♥♥
How many bars you got?
两格
Two.
打过去了
It's ringing.
爸
Dad?
我的汽车呢
Where's my car?
你在干嘛
What you doing?
遛你的蠢狗
Walking your stupid dog.
爸 别说雪儿蠢
Don't call Cher stupid, Dad!
爸 仔细听我说
Dad, just listen carefully,
因为我不敢相信我得求你
because I can't believe I'm asking you this...
-我的车在哪 -你的蠢车在我们这
- Where's my car? - We have your stupid car.
别说她蠢
Don't call her stupid!
爸 听我说 我需要你策划婚礼
Dad, listen. I need you to plan the wedding.
不好意思 我们能照张相吗
Hey, sorry, can we take a photo?
-真可爱 -当然
- So cute! - Uh, yeah, sure!
不你没懂 是整场婚礼
No, no, no, the whole wedding.
会场 司仪 鲜花 蜡烛 小吃
Venue, celebrant, flowers, candles, canapés.
几乎每件事
Bloody everything.
-谢谢你 -谢谢让我们拍照
- Thank you. - Thanks for that.
没事的 亲爱的
Yeah, no. No worries, love.
爸 你在听吗
Dad, are you listening?
如果可以的话 我们今晚能找到妈妈
God willing we find Mum tonight
你也能好过了 但是
and you're off the hook, but...
什么 你找到她了 你在哪
What, you found her? Wh-where are you?
不 不 不 爸 只是
No, no, no, Dad. It's...
她怎么样 还好吗
How'd she look? Is she OK?
她挺好 我们还没有找到她 但快了
She's fine. We haven't found her yet, but we're close.
我也要去
I'm coming.
别 爸 只是
No, Dad! Just...
我需要你在家里 好吗
I need you there, OK?
如果她看到我 听到婚礼的事情
If she sees me and hears about the wedding,
也许她会把那些浪漫的冒险抛在脑后了
maybe she'll put this whole romantic adventure behind her.
-浪漫吗 -嘘 别说了
- Romantic? - Shh! Don't say...
-她和谁在一起 -没和谁
- Who's she there with? - No-one.
我打赌是那个私教雨果
Yeah, I'll bet it's that personal trainer Hugo.
她和那个做作的家伙一起健身了六个月
She's been training with that poser for the last six months.
没减一斤
Hasn't lost a pound.
她没和雨果在一起 爸
She's not with Hugo, Dad.
那是什么这么浪漫
Then what's so romantic about it?
她一个人
She's alone.
爸 我现在需要你 好吗
Dad, I need you now, OK?
我会找到妈的 你组织一下婚礼
I'll find Mum, you organise the wedding.
爸 你在听吗 爸
Dad, are you listening? Dad!
该请出大人物了
It's time to send in the big gun.
大人物吗
Big gun?
是特雷弗·福特吗
Trevor Ford?
干嘛
What?
劳伦的父亲吗 我来对地方了吗
Lauren's father? Have I got the right place?
罗内尔 德纳和凯拉来了吗
Are Ronelle, Dana and, uh, Kailah here yet?
应该没来吧 要干嘛
Oh... I don't think so. Why?
你女儿上一季给我的公♥司♥赚了很多钱
Your daughter made my firm a lot of money
我可不打算让她沉浸在什么
in the last quarter, and I do not intend to lose her
"月是故乡明"之类的乡愁幻想里
to some "no place like home" la-la fantasy.
她请我来主持这场婚礼
She's put me in charge of this event
而我也打算负责到底
and I intend to take charge.
我虽然不是婚礼策划师
Now, I am no wedding planner,
但我是一个策划师
but I am a planner.
所以我们动起来吧
So let's hop to it.
内德
Ned?
你是劳伦吗
Is your name Lauren?
下来吧
Hop in.
早上好 准新娘
Good morning, almost wife.
早上好 准新郎
Good morning, almost husband.
那是本尼迪克特蛋吗
Is that eggs Benedict?
你的最爱 对吗
Your favourite, right?
我在车座下找到的这些露营装备
I found all this camping gear under the car seats.
要开始吗
Shall we?
听着
Listen, um...
我们离家之前
Before we left home, uh,
工作上发生了一件小事
this little thing happened at work and, um...
我的神呐 跟餐馆做的一样
Oh, my God! It's like a restaurant!
真的吗
Really?
真棒
Oh, great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
开动吧
Come on, then.
祝有好胃口
Bon appétit.
蛋糕
Cake!
好
Yes!
拜托 那太简单了
Oh, come on! That's too easy!
是啊 去趟蛋糕店就搞定了
Yeah, one trip to the Cheesecake Shop. That's it, done.
打扰一下 你们有人知道怎么做蛋糕吗
Excuse me! Do either of you know how to make a cake?
说的就好像你要自己做一样
Yeah, like you're gonna make it yourself.
劳伦和内德的婚礼计划
别争论 女士们 下一个
No debate, ladies! Next.
鲜花 我对鲜花什么的一窍不通
Flowers?! I don't know anything about bloody flowers!
来 给我蛋糕
Here. Give me cake.
当然 我来搞鲜花
Sure. I'll do flowers!
不能交换 下一个
Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! No swapping. Next.
-装饰 -完美
- Decorations. - Perfect.
够了 女士们
That is enough, ladies.
我来搞定蛋糕
I'm doing cake!
蛋糕不放你腿上
You wouldn't know wedding cake
你都不知道什么是婚礼蛋糕
if it landed between your legs!
至少我腿上还有东西
At least I got things landing between my legs!
是哦 什么 罗德尼·罗伯特吗
Oh, yeah, what, Rodney Roberts?
这有点厉害哦
That's a bit crusty.
罗德尼·罗伯特吗
No! Rodney Roberts?
那都是五年前的事了
That was, like, five years ago!
♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪
♪ If you leave me now... ♪
还好他没去搞音乐
Lucky he's not doing music, eh?
我记得以前参加过这种旅行团
I remember going on one of them tours.
学校野营 八岁左右的时候
School camp. Year eight or something.
因为当时周恩族游骑兵教我们怎么
I remember because one of the Jawoyn rangers taught us
用当地话说"咸水鳄"
the local word for 'saltwater crocodile'
然后有个男孩喊
and then this boy yells out,
"劳伦 要不你来说说土著语"
"Hey, Lauren, why don't you speak Aboriginal?"
每个人都笑我
Everyone laughed.
我多么想揍那小子
I wanted to punch that kid so bad.
然后我意识到我不是对那个男孩生气
But then I realised it wasn't the boy I was angry with.
而是我却不知道怎么说土著语
It was the fact I didn't know the answer.
我不知道为什么妈妈不想教我提维语
I don't know why my mum didn't want to teach me Tiwi.
我不想让我们的孩子也经历这些
I don't want to do that to our kids.
我只是不知道怎么避免
I just don't know how to avoid it.
内德
Ned!
我又在他妈的自言自语了
Talking to my bloody self again!
劳伦
Lauren!
内德
Ned?!
内德 你在干嘛
Ned, what are you doing?
什么
What?
你妈妈的帽子
Your mum's hat!
旅馆的
From the hotel!
是 是 那是她的帽子
Yes! Yes, that's her hat!
抱歉 抱歉
Oof! Sorry. Sorry. Ow!
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through!
我们找到她了
We've found her!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
白小子 我们在参观呢
Hey, white fella, we're in the middle of a tour!
把你的手拿开
电影精选列表