-好了 -不
- Oh, ok. Ok. - Hey, no.
让我敬你一杯
Let me raise a glass.
你应得的
You deserve this.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我想提个小小的要求
Now, there is one little proposal disclaimer.
如果我们要结婚的话
If we're gonna get married...
我们可以直接办婚礼吗
..let's just do it straightaway, yeah?
别等一年搞什么订婚屁事
None of this year-long engagement crap.
"订婚屁事"吗 真浪漫啊
"Engagement crap"? How romantic.
我不是那个意思 我只是想越快越好
No, all I'm saying is... the sooner, the better.
接下来的几个月就可以
The next few months are good.
我有一段 工作空窗期
I've got, um... a work window.
什么工作空窗期
What work window?
也不是那样 就是休个短假
Oh, no, I just got given a short, um...
之类的奖假 工休什么的
..bonus... hiatus thing y
在为老妇人赢得自♥由♥后
after winning the old lady her freedom for her.
-不不不 -你在逗我吧
- Oh! No, no, no, no, no! - You're kidding me!
别别别 快给我
No, no. Hey, hey, hey! Give it back.
-某人天天着几次家啊 -拜托给我嘛
- Does she ever go home? - Come on.
嗨
Hi.
现在吗
Oh. Now?
好吧 我现在就过去
U-um... sure. I'll be on my way.
我知道了
Yep, I've got that.
是的
Yes.
不 我只是
No, no, I'm just... I'm just...
不 是内德 不是弗雷德
No, it's Ned. Not Fred.
我离那里不远 好 待会见
I'm not far away. OK. I'll see you soon.
再见
Bye.
我辞职了
I quit my job!
♪ 我妈妈告诉我 我妈妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mother told me My mama told me ♪
♪ 如果我是乖乖地 乖乖 ♪
♪ If I was goody If I was goo... ♪
对不起
Sorry.
再一次 抱歉
Sorry. Again.
你是不是嗑药了
Are you stoned?
什么 没有
Whoa! What? No!
-你的眼睛都充血了 -现在凌晨四点
- Your eyes are all bloodshot. - It's 4 a.M.
我耽误你时间了吗
Am I keeping you?
不 我只是
No, I just...
-我们现在要下去吗 -来吧
- Oh, w-we're going down now? Come on.
一吐为快吧
Out with it.
芭蕾舞♥女♥不能在背后绑根胡萝卜旋转
A ballerina cannot pirouette with a carrot up her backside.
我不知道这句话是什么意思
I-I don't know what that means.
你得把胡萝卜拿掉
You've got to remove that carrot.
如果你不做 我会做 相信我
If you don't, then I will, and believe me...
是内德
It's Ned.
胡萝卜
The carrot...
有个名字
..has a name.
我们刚刚订婚了 你看
We just got engaged, see?
我应该很兴奋
And I should be excited, but he said this thing
但他说要在我升职前结婚
about getting married before the promotion kicks in,
但我不知道为什么要这么赶
but I don't know what the rush is...
-他的自尊心在缩水 -你说什么
- His gum nuts are shrinking. - Excuse me?
你马上要挣的钱比他多了
You're gonna be making more money than he does
他可以从他的微薄的自尊里感觉到
and he can feel it in his little gum nuts,
而且他可不希望那样
and he does not like it.
我不觉得他的心态有什么问题
I don't think there's anything wrong with his gum nuts.
他想在为时已晚之前完成这笔交易
He wants to close the deal before it's too late.
交易
The deal?
劳伦
Lauren.
你到底想不想嫁给他
Do you want to marry him or not?
我很想嫁给他
I really do.
但是他就是太
But he's just so...
在汉普顿律师事务所
At Hampton and Associates,
当我们有问题要解决 我们会怎么办
when we have a problem to solve, what do we do?
直接解决掉
Solve it?
把它碾压掉
Step it out.
爬坡模式
Incline.
我已经五年没带你了
I haven't been coaching you for five years
让你在家里过小日子
to lose you to some domestic twaddle.
瘦腿模式
Thigh burner.
给你提个醒
Mind you...
有些客户喜欢已婚律师
..some clients, they like a married lawyer.
不过这种事不会发生在我身上
They're not gonna get that from me.
我给你十天无薪休假 之后就回来工作
I'll give you 10 days without pay, then you're back to work.
-成交吗 -成交
- Deal? - Deal.
很好
Good.
-休息模式 -停下来
- Cool down. - Stop this.
放下工作 回家去
Leave it. Go home.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you! - Goodbye.
十天
10 days.
-十天吗 -没错
- 10 days? - Yep.
快点 穿上衣服
So, quickly, get dressed.
我说的是过几个月 不是过几天
I meant the next few months, not the next few days!
我给你哥哥打过电♥话♥了
I called your brother.
他二十分钟后送我们去机场
He's taking us to the airport in 20.
什么机场 劳伦
The airport? Lauren!
我一直想着回老家结婚
I always imagined getting married back home.
你想今天就飞回达尔文吗
You want to fly to Darwin today?
你改变主意了吗
Are you having second thoughts?
没有啊 我想和你结婚 非常想
No. No, I want to get married. To you, specifically.
但我不懂为什么
I just don't get the bit about
要去达尔文 还一定是今天
Darwin and today.
-急什么 -我们可以上了飞机再谈
- What's the rush? - We can talk on the plane.
你都从没带我回去过
You've never even taken me up there.
你甚至都没说起过你家里的事
You never even talk about home.
现在你突然要回去
Now, all of a sudden, you want to go up there?
没错 我知道有点说不通
Yes. I know it doesn't make sense,
但我觉得这样是对的
but it feels right.
我们的父母会见面 一切都很完美
Our parents will get to meet. It'll be perfect.
劳伦 我现在很混乱
Lauren, this is all very confusing.
我知道这有点过火
I know I'm coming across unhinged,
但直觉告诉我
but something tells me
要是我不回老家结婚
that if I don't get married back up home,
我会后悔一辈子
I'll always regret it.
我一直梦想着
I've always been able to see it.
我的父母牵着我进入婚姻殿堂
Both my parents walking me down the aisle.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥都盛装出席
My old girlfriends all dressed up.
达尔文的热浪 空气
The Darwin heat. The air.
我想不到更适合结婚的地方了
I just can't imagine it anywhere else.
狗狗的跳蚤药带了吗
Have you got his flea treatment?
-带了 -是吗
- Yep. - Yeah?
牙刷呢 我希望它在婚礼那天帅帅的
And his brush? We want him looking good for the wedding.
牵引绳呢
Both leashes?
内德 你叫我给雪儿带的我都带了
Ned, whatever you've told me to pack for Cher, I've packed it.
好的
Ok.
好了 说实话吧
Right, out with it.
怀了多久了 预产期是哪天
How far along? When are you due?
早上好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
-她没有怀孕 妈妈 -睁眼说瞎话
- She's not pregnant, Mother. - What a tosh!
没有人这么快就结婚
No-one gets married this quickly
除非怀上孩子了
unless there's a baby on the way.
-早上好 劳伦 -早上好 罗比
- Morning, Lauren. - Morning, Robbie.
你们会去检查是男孩女孩吗
So, are you gonna find out the sex
还是把这个当做一个惊喜
or you gonna wait for it to be a surprise?
婚礼都凭你们想法了
You're making this wedding all about you.
那我的想法呢
What about me?
我们就这样放下一切飞去达尔文
We're just meant to drop everything and fly to Darwin!
这件事对劳伦很重要
It's important to Lauren. It...
在达尔文结婚对我们俩都挺重要的
It's important to both of us that we get married in Darwin.
我还以为你是提维群岛人
I thought you were from the Tiwi Islands.
电影精选列表