Get your hands off me!
冷静 放松 伙计
Hey, chill! Relax, man!
我去 你不是达芙
Oh, shit. You're not Daffy.
我当然不是达芙
Of course I'm not Daffy!
抱歉 大家 我觉得我踩到你脚了
Sorry, everybody. I think I stepped on your foot.
先生们 我想道个歉
Gentlemen, I just want to apologise.
不 不 抱歉 抱歉
No! No, sorry. Here, sorry.
我想道个歉 我们在找人
I just want to apologise. We're on a bit of a man-hunt.
找妈
Well, a mum-hunt.
实际上我和一个土著女人订婚了
I'm actually engaged to an Aboriginal woman.
她就在那里
She's just over there.
抱歉 大家 继续吧
Sorry, everybody. Carry on.
风景真好 真好
It's a lovely spot. Lovely spot.
不不不 不是那样的
No, no, no. It wasn't like that.
我们没偷帽子 好吗 她给我们的
We didn't steal the hat, OK? She gave it to us.
她干嘛要给你们
Why would she do that?
因为她比你们还扫兴
Because she was a lot more chill than you.
拜托 态度好点
Hey, come on. Play nice.
听着 你妈妈很有意思 好吗
Look, your mom was a hoot, OK?
我们接过的第一个土著便客
First Aboriginal hitchhiker we've ever picked up.
那会吧 我们开始卷大♥麻♥抽
Anyway, we start rolling a fatty...
什么
What?
然后她说她以前从没吸过大♥麻♥
Then she tells us she's never smoked pot before.
你说什么
What's that?
我们觉得要是不分她一点不太礼貌 所以
We thought it was rude not to share it with her, so...
你们 和我妈妈一起吸了大♥麻♥吗
You... smoked marijuana with my mother?
她第一次吸还蛮厉害的
For a first-timer, she was amazing.
没咳也没怎样
Didn't cough or nothing...
好 好 不如我们直接跳过这段吧
OK, OK, how about we just cut to the bit
她现在在哪
where you tell us where she is?
监狱
Prison.
-嗨 老表 -布雷顿
-Hey, cuz! - Braydon!
这是我未婚夫内德 这是我表哥布雷顿
Fiancé Ned, cousin Braydon.
厉害啊 兄弟 过得怎么样
Cool, bra. How's it hang in'?
是 帽子偏往左了点
Oh, yeah, a little bit to the left.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
所以 我猜你们来这是为了
So, I guess you're here about, uh...
怎么了
What happened?
我去
Oh, shit!
等我好好给你讲讲 老表
Oh, wait till you hear this one, cuz!
我当时在巡逻 对吧
So, I'm on patrol, right?
我停到一个满是烟气的锈铁罐子边
And I pull over this rust bucket so full of smoke,
看上去他们在里面举♥行♥烟雾仪式
it looked like they're having a smoking ceremony inside.
在我开门下车前
Before I open my door,
一对背包客逃跑了
a couple of backpackers make a run for it
直接溜进了灌木丛里
straight into the bush.
我没办法追上他们
I couldn't be arsed chasing them,
所以我瞄了一下他们的车里
so I take a peek inside their car and...
我几乎吓了一跳
..ooh, I nearly fell over from shock!
达芙小姨躺在后座上
Aunty Daff laid out in the back,
在那里吞云吐雾的
getting all Bob Marley and shit.
有点羞耻哦
Proper shame job, eh?
那不是她的大♥麻♥
It wasn't her pot.
是 是 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
所以为啥你要抓她
So why did you arrest her?
别这样 老表
Oh, come on, cu z.
你妈已经对我喊了一上午
Had your mum yelling at me all morning.
我只是在执行公务罢了
I was just doing my job.
好了 你能快点让我们见她吗
OK, can you just hurry up so we can see her?
我又没给她登记 怎么会呢
I didn't bloody book her. Nah.
只是关到她清醒为止
Just locked her up till she was sober,
教育了一番就放了
copped a lecture and set her loose.
你还好吗 老表
You right, cuz?
她还好吗
She right?
警官 你们这有警探吗
Officer, do you have a detective in the building?
厚脸皮的温迪有时候会过来
Cheeky Wendy sometimes pops in.
行吧 我们得尽快跟一位警探谈谈
Yeah, we're gonna need to speak to a detective asap.
当然你也知道的 在地区法♥院♥
As I'm sure you're aware, in the District Court,
一项贩毒罪
a drug trafficking offence...
就一小段大♥麻♥烟
It was just a little fella.
就能判处二十万美元罚金
..Could inflict a penalty of $200,000.
等一会儿
Whoa, whoa! Wait a second!
-或者十五年的监禁 -内德
- Or 15 years in prison. - Ned!
干吧 在你电脑上找找
Go ahead. Look it up on your computer.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们需要你们整个警队出动办案
We're gonna need all your team working on the case,
别让我提起25A项的诉讼
and don't make me lodge a 25A.
我们都知道那些法律手续有多繁复对吧
We all know how tedious that paperwork can get. Am I right?
所以
So...
你的意思是
..what you're saying is...
你想让我们去找她
..you want us to find her?
-对 -可以吗
- Yes. - Can you?
但她又没失踪
But she not even lost.
-什么 -妈妈把她接走了
- What? - Mum picked her up.
太好了
Great!
真是 真是太好了 不是吗
That's... that's good, isn't it?
布雷顿的妈妈 她有点
Braydon's mum, she's kind of a...
让人头疼
Pain in the arse.
好 也许他们还在一起
OK. But maybe they're still together.
我们要去哪找你妈妈
Where do we find your mum?
她钓鱼去了
She gone fishin'.
她不看法朗奇就睡不着觉
She didn't sleep with that Frenchie.
他可是效力于另一队
He bats for the other side!
姨妈 拜托 我怎么知道
Auntie, come on! How was I meant to know?
行吧 全世界都知道
Well, the whole Top End knows!
好 好的
Yeah, alright.
那你告诉我 她到底在哪
So, tell me, then, where is she?
这些问题你明知故问
Don't humbug me with questions when you already know the answer.
要是我知道的话
If I knew the answer,
我就不会在这瞎转悠了
I wouldn't be on a wild goose chase.
野鹅
Wild goose?
不应该是原鸡吗
Don't you mean jungle fowl?
孩子 那是属于你的舞蹈
That's one of your dances, girl.
鳄鱼出没
坐下来喝杯茶吧
Now, sit down and have a cup pa.
不喝茶 我就是想
No tea. I just want...
你要牛奶或糖吗
Did you say milk or sugar?
都不要 求你了 就直接告诉我
Neither. Please, just tell me straight.
劳伦
Uh, Lauren?
你把她送上公交车的时候
When you dropped her at the bus,
她有没有说她要去哪
did she say where she was going?
当然说了
Of course.
好 那你为什么不直接告诉我她去哪了
Well, why don't you just tell me where she went?
-我可以 -谢谢
- I can. - Thank you.
但是我不会说的
But I won't.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus!
他帮不上忙
He can't help. Nah.
要是你的话会去哪修复一颗破碎的心呢
Where do you go to mend a broken heart?
去医生那吗
The doctor?
她老是这样吗
Is she always like this?
当我的孩子在野外渡过艰难的一天
When my boy's had a rough day locking up them wild ones
又受了很重的伤 他会怎么做
and hurting real bad, what does he do?
他会去找妈妈
He comes here to Mummy one.
吃得饱饱的
Fill his belly with a big feed.
他就会喜笑颜开
He's happy boy.
当你受伤的时候
When you're hurting,
你会去找谁
where do you go looking?
去找妈妈
For Mum.
对
Ah.
那么你妈妈呢
And your Mummy one?
当她受伤的时候
When she hurt?
电影精选列表