不好意思 什么 你妈妈现在在哪
I'm sorry, what? Where's your mum now?
提维岛
Tiwi.
-我可以戴这个吗 -拿下来
- Should I be touching this? - Take it off!
用不着抢吧
Hey, no need to snatch!
叔叔
Hey, Unc.
就像从前的时光一样
Sounds like old times.
我猜你很欣慰那些日子都过去了
Bet you're glad those are over.
如果可以我宁愿时光倒流
I'd take 'em back in a heartbeat.
你知道吗
You know,
我也许不应该和你谈论这些 叔叔
I probably shouldn't be talking about this stuff with you, Uncle,
但是自从孩子的爸爸和那个混♥蛋♥跑了以后
but ever since my kids' dad ran off with that skank,
我在男人这件事上就没那么幸运了
I haven't exactly had much luck with muligahs.
直到我去参加我朋友的婚礼
That is until I went to a friend's wedding
回来几个月之后
a few months back
我就遇见了这个大帅哥
and I met this budju of a man.
我跟你说 那天晚上
And I'm telling you, we had a night
有如童话般的开场
that started off like a Disney movie
还有难以启齿的结尾
and ended like a XXX...
罗内尔
Ronelle!
重点是 婚礼会改变一个人
My point is, weddings change people.
不仅会改变新娘和新郎
Not just the bride and groom.
我们会让这个婚礼尽可能的浪漫
We make this wedding as romantic as possible
然后你就能把阿姨追回来
and you'll get Auntie back.
你们两个 把嘴闭上然后拿着戒指上车
Oi, you mob! Shut your holes and get your rings in the car!
用我帮你查你的彩票吗
You want me to check your Keno?
不用
No.
不懂你在抱怨些什么
Dunno what you're moaning about.
你开车吗
Here, are you driving?
喂 我们还有场婚礼要办呢
Excuse me? We got a wedding to put together.
对 我们知道
Yes, we know.
得了吧 现在大家都要睡觉呢
Yeah, and people are trying to sleep.
大家现在应该醒了
People should be up by now.
他们要是现在还不起床
If they're not up by now,
就是在浪费他们的生命
they're wasting their lives.
好吧 你个老妈子
Oh, rightio, Mum!
好吧大人物 那我们就别浪费生命了
OK, big shot, let's not waste our lives away.
-先去哪 -我们要去卡索林娜
- Where to first? - We gotta go Casuarina.
然后去温尼里亚
Then we gotta go out to Winnellie.
最后我们得去海滩市场
Then we have to go Mindil Beach markets.
回头见 叔叔
See you, Uncle!
你能靠边停车吗
Can you pull over?
-停车 停 -好的
- Stop, stop. - Ok, ok.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
这有点奇怪
That's weird.
再试一次
Try it again.
你加了什么油
What kind of fuel did you use?
就是普通的 无铅汽油啊
Just... normal. You know, unleaded.
宝贝
Babe?
劳伦
Oh. Lauren?
劳伦 怎么了
Lauren, what's the matter?
劳伦 我做什么了
Lauren. What did I do?
这是辆柴油车 不是吗
It's a diesel, isn't it?
它是
It's...
但是 不 我加的是
But no. No, I put in...
你个笨蛋
You idiot!
♪ 我要回到我的故乡 ♪
♪ I'm going back to my homeland ♪
♪ 回到我海边的家乡 ♪
♪ To my country by the sea ♪
♪ 我要回到我的故乡 ♪
♪ I'm going back to my homeland ♪
♪ 回到我海边的家乡 ♪
♪ To my country by the sea ♪
♪ 是的 我回到Numbulwar ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, I get back to Numbulwar ♪
♪ 那就是我想要去的地方 ♪
♪ That's where I want to be ♪
芭蕾舞裙
Uh... uh... a tutu!
芭蕾舞裙
Tutu! Um...
-薄纱 -薄纱 对
- Tulle. - Tulle! Yeah!
听说你们车抛锚了 太惨了 美国人
Hear you're getting hitched! Too deadly, Uncle!
谢谢
Thanks.
拿上你的东西 我们去坐公交车
Get your shit. We're catching the bus.
♪ 早上去捕鱼 ♪
♪ Go fishing in the morning ♪
♪ 晚上设陷阱 ♪
♪ And set the traps at night... ♪
自行车很棒
Love your bike!
♪ 早上去捕鱼 ♪
♪ Go fishing in the morning ♪
♪ 晚上设陷阱 ♪
♪ And set the traps at night ♪
♪ 早上很早的时候 ♪
♪ When it's early in the morning ♪
♪ 就去陷阱里抓猫 ♪
♪ Go get the cat from the trap... ♪
垃圾玩意儿
Piece of shit!
你得给工作的地方打电♥话♥
You'll have to call work.
我们不能按时回去了
There's no way we'll be back in time.
你听见我说的话了吗
Did you hear me?
只是工作而已
It's just work.
你说什么
Pardon?!
我会给他们打电♥话♥的
I'll call them.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
是啊 你真搞笑
Yeah. You're hilarious.
不 我 我真的 我真的辞职了
No, I... I actually... I actually quit my job.
行 好的 什么时候
Yeah, right o. When?
就是我求婚的那天
The same day I proposed.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
对
Yeah.
你辞职了
You quit your job?!
对
Yep.
就在你求婚的那一天
The same day you proposed?!
对
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
我不能再做下去了
I can't do it anymore.
你什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是我不能浪费我一辈子的时间假装
It means I can't spend the rest of my life pretending to be...
停 等等
Stop. Wait.
你一直在跟我说谎
You've been lying to me this whole time.
我没说谎 我刚刚发现
I haven't lied. I just haven't found...
你不能一开始不跟我说
You can't drop a bomb like that
然后现在才告诉我这个爆♥炸♥性的消息
without telling me first!
你老是打断我
..You always cut me off!
你从来都不听我说
You never listen!
我不敢相信我们一天之内就做完了这些事
I can't believe we did this all in a day.
就像我说的 计划是成功的根基
Like I said, planning is the bedrock of success.
我应该把蛋糕放进冰箱
I should put this cake in the fridge.
-我们应该开香槟 -不
- We should pop a champers. - No.
蛋糕 放冰箱吗
The cake. Fridge?
-好的 我们会做的 -我们做就行
- Yeah, we'll do it. - Leave it to us.
现在 晚安了 女士们
Now, 'night, ladies.
-晚安 -晚安 叔叔
- Night -night, Uncle.
晚安 蛋糕呢
Goodnight. The cake?
好的 放进冰箱
Yeah, in the fridge.
-放进冰箱 好的 -晚安
- In the fridge, yeah. - Goodnight.
别忘记 女士们 早上六点 快点
Don't forget, ladies, 6 a.m. sharp!
七点见 晚安
See you at seven! Night, night.
为什么那狗发♥情♥了就叫它雪儿
Oi, how come they call that dog Cher when he got boonga?
别先入为主啊 这是中性名字
Don't judge. It's a non-binary thing.
你是说像是罗德尼·罗伯特这样的吗
Oh, you mean like Rodney Roberts?
别又开始跟我贫了 别忘了蛋糕
Uh, don't start me now. Don't forget the cake!
然后 当然了 她得把高跟鞋藏起来
And then, of course, she had to hide the heel,
说不定藏在牛角面包里
I don't know, probably in a croissant.
好吧 听起来挺像她的
Well, it sounds right.
她总是笨手笨脚的 像她妈妈一样
She's always been clumsy, like her mum.
跟我说说她吧
Tell me about her.
-谁 -你妻子
- Who? - Your wife.
有些人说他们完全没料到会离婚
Some people say that they didn't see a divorce coming,
但是 这种事情肯定早有苗头
but... surely there must be signs.
我们没离婚
We're not divorced.
对 对不起
Oh, I'm s... I'm sorry. Oh.
电影精选列表