♪ 你是否听到 是否听到雷暴 ♪
♪ "Can you hear, can you hear the thunder?" ♪
♪ 你最好快跑 你最好避逃 ♪
♪ "You'd better run, you'd better take cover" ♪
♪ 在达尔文的一个男人那里买♥♥到面包 ♪
♪ Buying bread from a man in Darwin ♪
♪ 他六英尺高 ♪
♪ He was six foot four... ♪
停下来 等等 等等
Let's stop. Wait. Wait!
骚货 你现在到底在哪里啊
cudgery, where the heck are you now?
放松 姑娘们
Breathe, girls.
我只是你们先别等我了
I'm just saying start without me.
我们会冲到卡卡杜接回我妈
We'll sweep into Kakadu, pick up Mum and be back
然后在你们能大喊
before you can say,
"我去 你穿婚纱丑死了"之前就回来
"Damn, girl! You look deadly in that!"
快停车
Stop the car!
-什么意思 -开进去
- What do you mean? - Turn in there!
劳伦 你的婚礼到底他妈的怎么样了
Lauren, what the heck is going on with this wedding?
把电♥话♥给我 艾德加
Give me the phone, Edgar!
你看你一手的酱汁
Your hand's got sauce all over it.
-你要去哪里 -把派放下
- Where are you going? - Put down the pie!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
为什么
Why?
她为什么把车卖♥♥掉
Why did she sell her car?
这是你妈妈的
This was your mum's?
她为什么要开车三个钟头然后把它卖♥♥掉
Why would you drive three hours only to dump your car?
可能 可能她想要新的
Maybe... maybe she wanted a new one?
这车一点毛病也没有 内德
There's nothing wrong with this car, Ned.
为什么这车会在你的院子里
What's this car doing in your yard?
有位女士到这儿来 我们用现金买♥♥下了
One lady come along here, we paid cash for it.
我们付了她七千美元
We gave her seven grand.
那个车主
The lady who owns this car
卖♥♥了你七千美元
sold it to you for seven grand?
对啊
Yeah.
她没有以旧换新 只是把它卖♥♥了
She didn't trade it in, just sold it!
拿了现金 现金
Took cash. Cash!
我觉得不妙 内德
I don't like it, Ned.
她想在这边干嘛
What the hell is she up to out here?
我们到酒店去问问她 好吗
Let's just get to the hotel and ask her, yeah?
-快来 那就 -好的
- Come on, then. - Right.
前往湿地的下一队观光将于十一点半出发
The next tour group to the wetlands begins at 11:30.
请于建筑物外观光队伍牌前集♥合♥
Please meet at the 'tour group' sign outside the complex.
你收敛点
Don't look so excited.
你想我怎么样 我们要走到巨鳄里去了
What do you want from me? We're walking into a giant crocodile.
让我来讲 好吗
Just let me do the talking, OK?
行 行 劳伦 你来说吧
OK. OK, Lauren. Yeah, you do the talking.
我一言不发 你是老大
Not another word. You're the boss.
-你看 我妈妈 -我们就要结婚了
- Look, my mother... - We're getting married.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
对 我们来这里找找婚礼场地
Yeah, we're just up here looking for wedding venues.
我们有 多少来着 宝贝
We've got, uh... What was it, babe?
四五百个的客人会来
400, 500 guests coming?
他们都要住房♥间
They'll all need rooms.
不是
That's not...
我们有超棒的活动场地
We have a fantastic function venue.
我们妈妈就是这么说的
That's exactly what our mum said.
但是我们想亲自看看
But we wanted to see for ourselves,
所以我们来这里见她 但是
so we came here to meet her, but, um...
你看 她妈妈有点中年危机
You see, her mum's having a bit of a mid-life crisis...
-她没有 -她叫什么名字
- She is not. - What was her name again?
-达芙 -达芙妮·福特
- Daffy. - Daphne Ford.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
狂欢夜啊
Big night.
她之前跟一个法国直升机飞行员在一起
She was with the French helicopter pilot.
我有照片为证
I've got the photos to prove it.
谢谢你 特拉维斯
Thanks, Travis.
我把她赶出去了 她差不多只穿了
I threw her out wearing not much more than a...
帽子
Hat.
那是她吗
That her?
是的
Yep.
你可以到前台把她东西拿走
You can pick her things up at reception.
感觉她好像
It was as if she had
忍♥了千年的饥渴
a thousand years of repressed sexual...
我再也经历不到如此激♥情♥的夜晚了
I'll never experience a night of passion like that again.
性感 疯狂 野蛮
Sensuous. Frenzied. Insane.
相信我 她真的狂野
Believe me, she was animal.
-你知道她去哪儿了吗 -太谢谢了
- Do you know where she went? - Ah. Merci beau coup.
去实现她的梦想
Uh... to fulfil her dream.
梦想 什么梦想
Dream? What dream?
像只河马坐在摩托上那样搭顺风车
To hitchhike like hippie on motorbike.
-这梦想真蠢 但是 -去哪儿
- It's a foolish dream, but... - Where to?
去凯瑟琳
To Katherine.
-你说搭顺风车 -对
- Did you say hitchhike? - Ouais.
坐在摩托上
On a motorbike?
对
Ouais
去凯瑟琳
To Katherine?
操
Shit.
给我一分钟
Une minute.
别骂我了 亲爱的
Quit ear-bashing me, love.
对 她穿着膝关节牵引器去凯瑟琳了
Yeah, she caught a knee-dragger to Katherine.
别来烦我了
Now, bugger off!
好的 是时候起飞了 宝贝
Ok! Time to fly, ma jolie!
快来 快来 系好安全带
Allez, allez! Le seatbelt.
走开 走开 再见 再见
Allez, allez! Au revoir, au revoir!
走开 走开 走开
Allez, allez, allez!
直升机 转 转 转
Hélicoptère! Chop chop chop!
走开 走开 这里
Allez, allez. Voilà.
再见
Au revoir!
我想用那把奶酪刀戳死他
I want to stab him with that cheese knife!
柴油
只适合柴油发动机
卡卡杜维修车行
-你确定吗 -对
- You sure about this? - Yep.
你想回到达尔文
You want to go back to Darwin
在没有你妈出席的情况下举♥行♥婚礼吗
and get married without your mum?
为什么不
Why not?
她没有邀请她的妈妈就和爸爸结了婚
She got married to Dad without inviting her mother to theirs.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我告诉过你这个故事
I told you this story.
没有
No.
你只说你妈妈从她十八岁开始
You told me your mum hasn't spoken to her family
就和家里人断了联♥系♥了
since she was 18.
劳伦
Lauren?
我不认识我的提维岛外婆
I don't know my Tiwi nanna,
所以我不知道她的说法
so I don't know her side of the story,
但事情大致是我妈把婆家人丢在圣坛前
but essentially, my mum left some Tiwi fella at the altar,
就和我爸私奔了 再也没回来过
eloped with my dad and never went back.
如果她可以这样对她的母亲
If she can do that to her mother,
那我也可以这样对她
then I can do it to mine.
我们还是能找到她的
We can still find her.
我已经无所谓了
I don't care anymore.
我们继续找吧
Let's keep looking.
内德 我们还有那么多事要安排
Ned, We've got so much to organise,
我都无从下手
I don't know where to start.
阿德莱德那边的人给我发了一堆短♥信♥
I've got hundreds of messages from the Adelaide mob,
还有伴娘们都在问我各种各样的
from the bridesmaids, all asking me different...
-你好 -内德
- Hey. - Ned?
-你熟悉这个地方吗 -当然
- Do you know this area well? - Yeah.
服了
Great.
真是服了 自言自语
Great. Talking to myself.
你在附近见过个穿着膝关节牵引器的人吗
Seen anyone on a knee-dragger riding around?
好吧 值得一试 谢谢
Alright. Worth trying. Thanks.
你想尝尝咸味李子吗
You want to suck on my salty plums?
不要吗
No?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我们得去凯瑟琳
电影精选列表