这不关我的事 我很抱歉
Oh, it's none of my business. I'm s...
我和达芙刚在一起的时候
When Daff and I first got together,
是以牺牲某些
it was at the expense of certain...
某些传统为代价的
..well, certain traditions.
她确信她的家庭会因此而讨厌我们
She became convinced that her family hated us for it.
我们有了劳伦之后那些事都被放在了一边
All that got brushed aside while we raised Lauren.
但可笑的是时光流转如梭
But it's funny how quickly the years can pass.
不知不觉中
Before you know it,
家里就只剩下你一个人
you're alone again in the house.
没有孩子
No kid.
却有太多时间用来思考
Too much time to think.
我是说
I mean...
家里两个人会互相倾诉
You know, there was talk in the house.
就是不会倾听
Just no listening.
到后来 甚至连倾诉都没有了
And eventually, there wasn't even talk.
不好意思
Sorry.
天气还是挺热的
Oh! It's still hot.
是的 对
Yeah, yeah.
你呢
What about you?
不 我们不谈我的事
No, we won't talk about me.
这不公平
Aw! That ain't fair.
原来有一个男人 我们订婚了
Uh, there was a guy, once, and we were engaged.
但是已经无所谓了
But it doesn't matter.
那然后呢
Well, and?
我的律师思维驱使我
The, uh, lawyer in me...
让他签一份
..asked him to sign a, uh...
婚前协议
..prenuptial agreement.
他觉得那意味着我没有完全信任他
He felt that was a sign that I didn't trust him completely.
就是这样 事情就到头了
And that was it. It was all over.
我就全身心投入工作之中
I threw myself into my work.
你信任他吗
Did you trust him?
完全相信
Completely.
我觉得是我不相信我自己
I think it was me I didn't trust.
你是对的
You're right.
我应该告诉你辞职的事
I should have told you about the job.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
这可能看起来是我是突然辞了职
It might feel like me quitting came out of nowhere,
但不是这样的
but it didn't.
你只是从没注意到
You just never noticed.
你被其他事情缠的太紧了
You get so wrapped up in other things.
回到家 是你工作上的事
Back home, it's your job,
现在是你家里的事
now it's your family...
如果我是个自私的人 你为什么要娶我
If I'm so self-absorbed, why do you want to marry me?
-拜托 劳伦 -那不叫答案
- Oh come on, Lauren. - That's not an answer.
因为你不是个自私的人 好吗
Because you're not self-absorbed, OK?
你是个专注的人
You're dedicated.
但我只是想让你
All I'm saying is that you could point
对我也多少关注一点
some of that dedication this way.
也许我该自己去提维岛
Maybe I should go to Tiwi on my own.
不 不用 没必要
No, no. That doesn't make sense.
我们结婚前最好面对这件事
We'd better face this now before we get married.
面对什么 面对我不能成为你家一员
Face what? That I can't be a part of your family?
-我没这么说 -你是没说得很明显
- That's not what I said. - You're not saying much!
别冲我吼
Don't yell at me.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 我们冷静一下
OK, let's just cool down
明天早上再谈这个 好吗
and discuss this in the morning, alright?
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to discuss.
你辞了职
You quit your job.
跑来这里搞一番冒险
You're out here on some big adventure,
为了让你的人生充满美好的回忆
making sure your boxes are full of beauty or something.
但我只是需要找到我妈
But I just need to find my mum.
而我需要一个人去做这事
And I need to do it alone.
那你现在是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
婚礼取消了吗
The... the wedding's off?
别耍我 劳伦
Don't mess me around, Lauren!
有本事就告诉我
At least have the stomach to tell me!
对
Yes!
婚礼取消了
The wedding is off.
请送我去艾迪娜酒店
Adina Hotel, please.
这是你的舞蹈 女儿 你的原鸡舞
我们为你的婚礼练习这个舞蹈
没门
♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪
♪ If you leave me now ♪
♪ 你将带走我最要的部分 ♪
♪ You'll take away the biggest part of me ♪
♪ 宝贝不要走 ♪
♪ Ooh, no, baby, please don't go ♪
♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪
♪ And if you leave me now ♪
♪ 你将带走我最要的部分 ♪
♪ You'll take away the very heart of me ♪
♪ 宝贝不要走 ♪
♪ Ooh, no, baby, please don't go ♪
♪ 姑娘 我只想让你留下来 ♪
♪ Ooh, girl, I just want you to stay ♪
♪ 我们的爱很难寻找 ♪
♪ A love like ours is love that's hard to find ♪
你好
♪ 我们怎能让它溜走 ♪
♪ How could we let it slip away... ♪
劳伦和内德的
婚礼计划
别忘了给他们带心形餐巾
Oi, and don't forget them heart napkins.
我不会 我不会的
I won't, I won't!
请别生她的气
Don't get stroppy with her, please.
-我没生气 -你生气了
- I'm not! - You are it!
看看你的样子
See how you go.
-看谁回来了 -你好
- Hey, look who's back! - Hey.
来得正好
Whoa! Just in time!
姐妹在哪里 你找到阿姨了吗
Where's sissy? Did you find Auntie?
还没有 没 没有
Uh... not quite, no, no.
那劳伦在哪里
Well, where's Lauren?
她去提维岛了
She's gone to Tiwi.
提维岛吗
Tiwi?
-那婚礼呢 -对 在明天
- What about the wedding? - Yeah, it's tomorrow.
明天就是婚礼了啊
It's bloody tomorrow.
婚礼取消了
The wedding's off.
-你是说 延期了吗 -等等
- What, you mean postponed? - Wait. Wait.
-等一下 -你是说 取消了
- Hang on a second. - Like, off?
达尔文岛
提维群岛
听着 婚礼都安排好了 一切就绪
Hi. Look, the wedding's on track, all set.
我还是不敢相信你能说服我来这里
I still can't believe you talked me into coming up here.
你一定是知道我需要换个环境
You must have known a change of scene was what I needed.
不过多亏了你 那些新客户来找我麻烦
Anyway, thanks to you, those new clients are on my back,
所以我今晚就坐飞机回去了
so I'm flying home tonight.
但是你 你好好度个蜜月
But you, you have a proper honeymoon.
你度完蜜月再回来上班 新婚快乐
Come back when you're ready. Congratulations and all that.
提维岛出租车服务
Tiwi taxi service.
你要去哪里 小姐姐
Where you going, sis?
-那个 -喂 只是开个玩笑
- Um... - Hey-hey! Only gar min.
我只是开车经过 你订了滴滴出行吗
I was just driving past. Well, you got a lift or what?
-没 没订 -那么 上车
- No, nothing. -Well, jump in.
你瞧 我又不咬人
Hey, look, I don't bite.
除非你想让我咬
Not unless you want me to.
那么 我们去哪里 小姐姐
So, where are we going, sis?
我在找我妈 达芙尼·福特
Well, I'm looking for my mum. Daphne Ford.
达芙
Daffy?
达芙 不会吧
Daffy? Don't be stupid!
天啊 达芙妮是我妹妹
Boonga! Daphne's my sister!
-啥 -我是你大舅啊
- What? - I'm your uncle.
千真万确 我是福克斯舅舅
True cod! Uncle Foxxy!
知道吗 你妈也刚回来
Your mother just come back here too, you know?
好久没见过她了
Long time since I seen her.
这也是你第一次来提维岛吧
This your first time to Tiwi too, eh, bub?
现在是时候带你回家了
Time to take you to the family now.
抓稳了 路上会有点颠
Hold on to your munchies, 'cause it's about to get crunchy!
你们好 家人们 家人们
Hello, family! Family!
他们也是你在这里的家人
That's your family over there too.
听着 我们要走这条捷径 快看
Hey, look, we're gonna take this short cut here, bub. Look.
真棒 这里又美又酷 对吗 很美
Yeah, lovely and cool in here, eh? Lovely.
电影精选列表