我得和你说件事
Oi. I need to tell you something.
-来了 -毛蛋蛋
- Shots! - Hairy nuts!
这三个是我们的 剃了毛的是劳伦
Three hairy nuts for us and a waxed nut for Lauren.
但我喜欢带毛毛的
Oh, but I love hair on my nuts!
干了
Fuck it.
是我们的歌♥ 姐♥妹♥们♥
Our song, sis!
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 虽然已经很久了
Alright, you mob, it's been a while.
但你们还记得这个怎么跳吗
Now, you reckon we can do this?
来吧
Ha ha! OK.
♪ 当我走过的时候 ♪
♪ As I was walking by ♪
♪ 看到你笑着站在那里 ♪
♪ Saw you standing there with a smile ♪
还是自以为是约翰·韦恩
Another orphan of a bankrupt culture
兰博和马歇尔·狄龙的
who thinks he's John Wayne.
破败文化的遗孤吗
Rambo? Marshall Dillon?
其实我更偏向于罗伊·罗杰斯
I was partial to Roy Rogers, actually.
你知道在达尔文有种东西
You know in Darwin we've got this thing
叫做披萨外送服务吗
called the pizza delivery boy?
♪ 你的害羞吸引我的注意 ♪
♪ Looking shy, you caught my eye ♪
♪ 你想要一起散个步吗 ♪
♪ Thought you'd want to hang for a while ♪
♪ 我很乐意 ♪
♪ Well, I'd like to be with you ♪
♪ 今天星期五 ♪
♪ And, you know, it's Friday too... ♪
我们和你打了个赌
You know, we've got a pool going on you.
我的胜算有多大
What kind of odds am I getting?
我不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
给我押20
Put me down for 20.
太可怕了 看看
That's terrifying! Look at it!
来嘛 姐妹 吃点
Come on, sissy, have some.
别犯傻 快拿开
Eugh! Nah. Don't be stupid! Get away.
-别坐在那儿 -来 吃一块
- Don't sit there! - Come on, have a slice.
好了姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们明天十点要试礼服
Alright, you mob, we got dress fitting at 10 a.M. tomorrow,
所以不能再吃了
so that's enough penis cake.
你为什么要定这么早
Why'd you book it so early?
因为只有那个点可以安排我们了
Because that's the only time they could fit us in, e ff ya!
是这位没有给我们足够的时间
Look, this one didn't give us much time
来准备这些麻烦事
to pull this bastard together,
所以别再抱怨了
so stop your whingeing
凑近点
and bring it in.
过来过来 好姐妹
Come on. Come on. Good girl.
劳伦 我在学校第一次见到你的时候
Well, Lauren, when I first met you at school,
我以为你是最呆的书呆子
I thought you was the biggest nerd.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
还是个呆子
Still a nerd.
但是个了不起的大律师呆子
But a deadly big lawyer nerd
还从阿德莱德回来结婚
who's come back from Adelaide to get married, ah!
结婚 结婚 结婚 她要结婚了
Married, married, married! She getting married!
她马上就要戴上戒指了
She gonna put a ring on that finger!
妹子 已经有五年了
Oi, sis. It's been five years.
别让这再延迟五年 好吗
Let's not leave it another five, eh?
-发誓 -我发誓
- Promise. - Promise.
发誓
Promise!
发誓
Promise!
-发誓 -拉钩
- Promise! - Pinky!
-来 拉钩 -拉钩
- Hey, pinky. - Pinky.
-发誓 -拉钩
- Promise. - Pinky.
骚货们集结
cudgerys unite!
这里 现在 自♥拍♥ 自♥拍♥ 自♥拍♥
Here, now. Selfie. Selfie, selfie!
还是一部
Just a...
还是一部蛮真实的电影
Just a real... solid movie.
对吧
Yeah?
再见 姐妹 再见
Bye, sissy. Bye.
婚礼取消了
Wedding cancelled.
我再也不是个男人了
I'm not a man anymore.
不 你是的
Sure you are.
不 我不是
No, no.
布鲁斯·威利斯才是个真正的男人
Bruce Willis is a real man.
他为他的女人上刀山下火海
He walked through glass for his woman.
我能做什么
What do I do?
只能坐在这听80年代的抒情歌♥
Just sit here listening to '80s chick music.
我再也不能吹出一段萨克斯风了
I can't handle another saxophone solo.
没那么糟
It's not so bad.
得了吧 你懂个屁
Oh, yeah, what would you know?
你马上就要结婚了
You're about to get married.
浑然不知你即将迈入 凄惨的生活
No idea you're stepping into a life of... misery.
和一堆背弃的诺言
And broken promises.
婚礼不过是
Weddings are nothing but a
一场走马观花的作秀
pretty bow on a box full of shit.
对 就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
内德
Ned?
爸 还在吗
Hey, Pop?
我可以借一下你的车吗
Uh... can I borrow your... ..car?
-我会看好它的 爸 -有人吗
- I'll look after it, Pop. - Hello?
有人在家吗 有人吗
Anybody home? Hello?
等一下 来了
One second. Coming.
嗨 兄弟 她在我的车里睡着了
Oh. Hey, mate, she fell asleep in my cab.
谢谢 我来吧
Thank you. I'll take it from here.
车费十五美元 还要小费
That'll 15 bucks. And a tip.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你说过要是你妈不出席婚礼
You said we couldn't get married
我们就不能结婚
without your mum at the wedding.
所以我们要去找到她
So we're gonna go and find her.
你是说真的吗
You're serious?
如果你不想结婚 那我就掉头
If you don't want to get married, I'll turn around.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
如果我掉了头 那就到此为止
If I turn around, though, that is it.
别激动 我不是这个意思 我只是
Calm down! I'm not saying... I'm just...
给我一点时间
Oh, give me a second.
劳伦 我已经33了 好吗
Lauren, I'm 33 years old, yeah?
可能你不这样觉得 但是
Now, maybe you don't feel this, but...
我的这段人生里慢慢地堆积着回忆
..I see a room that's slowly filling up with boxes,
等它堆满了回忆 我的人生就到终点了
and when that room is full, I'm dead.
就现在里面堆着一大堆破烂的回忆
Now, right now, there's a lot of crap in there.
分崩离析的廉价回忆
Cheap boxes that are falling apart.
无聊乏味的回忆
Boxes so boring,
我甚至记不起来里面有什么
I don't even remember what's in them.
但是和你过日子
But a life with you...
和你结婚
..being married to you,
那是很多很多耀眼闪亮的回忆
that's a whole bunch of bright, shiny boxes
装满了钻石和
full of... diamonds and...
棉花糖
..fairy floss.
看看我现在居于何处 因为你
Look at where I am because of you.
我现在处在澳洲极顶端
I'm in the Top End of the country.
我的回忆已经更闪亮了
Already, my boxes are looking brighter.
那你是怎么知道我们要往这个方向走的
So, how do you know we're going in the right direction?
我查了你妈妈的通话记录
Well, I checked your mum's call history.
最后一通电♥话♥她打给了你
The last call she made was to you,
但是还有之前的电♥话♥ 我就打给了他们
but the call before that, I called it.
是一家在卡卡杜的旅馆
It was a hotel in Kakadu.
等等 你打电♥话♥给阿德莱德那边的人了吗
But wait, did you call the Adelaide mob?
你取消婚礼了吗
Did you cancel the wedding?
你告诉你的姐♥妹♥们♥了吗
Did you tell the girls?
那我们最好还是去找她吧
Guess we'd better go find her, then.
欢迎进入原住民地
卡卡杜国家公园
♪ 在新编队伍里畅遨 ♪
♪ Travelling in a brand-new troopie ♪
♪ 一条充满故事的土著小道 ♪
♪ On a bininj trail full of stories ♪
♪ 偶遇神秘的达鲁克姑娘 ♪
♪ I met a strange daluk ♪
♪ 她让我心乱跳 ♪
♪ She made me nervous ♪
♪ 她将我带入 给我 ♪
♪ She took me in and gave me... ♪
把你的裙子丢过来 这里
Chuck us your dress. Here.
♪ 她问我是否来自澳大利亚 ♪
♪ And she say, "Do you come from a land down under? ♪
♪ 在那里人们微笑土著偷盗 ♪
♪ "Where daluk smile and bininj plunder?" ♪
电影精选列表