我是福克斯舅舅
I'm Uncle Foxxy
我对这里所有贫民区了如指掌
and I know all these backstreets here.
-这是贫民区 -这是贫民区
- This is a backstreet?! - This is a backstreet.
好吧
Ok!
而且 这也是晚上我带你所有舅舅
And also, this is where I take all your... uncles, you know?
来的地方
At night-time.
这是我们独一无二的姐妹团
And over here, we have the one and only Sistagirls.
你们好 姑娘们
Hi, girls!
让开 所有人让开
Make way! Make way, everybody!
车上有贵客
Precious cargo on board!
别担心 大事小事都在这里发生
Oh, don't worry, this is where everything happens,
在商店
at the shop.
你好 你好
Hello! Hi!
你好
Oh, hi!
-这是我的衬衫吗 -你好
- Is that my skirt? -Oh, hello!
你最好一会还给我
You'd better give it back to me later.
他们怎么会认识我
How do they know me?
那个 你看哈
Well, look,
你长得有点像你妈 也有点像我
you look a bit like your mother and a bit like me, bub.
现在你所有都看过了
Well, you've seen everything now, bub!
整个城镇中心地区
The whole town centre.
你觉得这里怎么样
What did you think of that?
你不必把自己当外人了 孩子
Now. You don't be a stranger, alimpunga.
这里是你的家
This your family place.
我们知道你♥妈♥的♥故事
Look, we know your mother's story,
但那不是你的故事 好吗
but that's not your story, OK?
教堂在这里 快看
Church over there, look.
你妈就在那里
You'll find Mummy one there.
你是他们中的一员
You're one of them, bub.
我会常来看你的
I'll see you round like a ringworm.
你们好
Hello.
妈
Mum.
妈
Mum!
-妈 怎么 -小点声
- Mum, what's... - Shh!
进来吧
Come on.
我外公外婆
My grandparents.
他们还健在
They're still alive?
对
Kuwa.
我能见见他们吗
Can I meet them?
求你了
Please?
女儿
这是我女儿吗
你回到故乡岛了
劳伦 这是我爸
Lauren... this is my dad.
-你外孙女 -外公
- Your amini. - Grandfather.
这是我女儿
然后呢
你把偷的船还回来了吗
你妈现在脑子不太灵光了
-对不起 -没事 别哭
你和你女儿回到自己的故乡我们都很高兴
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you even know I was here?
你♥爸♥派你来的 是吗
Did your dad send you here? Is this what this is about?
妈 他以为你跟那那个私人教练在一起
Mum, he thinks you're with the personal bloody trainer!
雨果
Hugo?
我去那个健身房♥去了六个月
I've been going to that muligah for six months
一点都没瘦
and I haven't lost a pound!
你♥爸♥比我想得蠢多了
Your dad's dumber than I thought.
妈 别这样说 没有你他都疯了
Mum, don't say that! He's been going crazy without you.
他居然能注意到我走了
I'm surprised he noticed I was gone.
所以呢 说吧
So? Spit it out.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
那个叫内德的家伙
That Ned fella?
太好了
That's great!
之前是不错 但
It was great, but...
妈 我们之前要办婚礼 但我取消了
Mum, we had the whole wedding planned and I called it off.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想像你一样 因为结婚而后悔
Because I don't want to regret getting married, like you.
我并没后悔嫁给你♥爸♥
I don't regret marrying your father.
啥
What?
嫁给你♥爸♥是我遇到过的最好的事
Marrying your father was the best thing that happened to me.
我后悔没来看我的家人
I regret not seeing my family.
我后悔没带你来这里
I regret not bringing you here.
孩子 如果我后悔嫁给你♥爸♥
Alimpunga, if I didn't marry your father,
我不会生下你的
I would never have had you.
听着
Look...
我需要你♥爸♥给我点空间
..I needed some space from your dad.
我需要单独待一段时间 去解决那个
To go it alone for a bit in order to work out that...
你♥爸♥不是问题
..your dad wasn't the problem.
但他也不是解决办法
But he wasn't the solution either.
我一解决
And once I worked that out,
就鼓起勇气回到这里
I just had to muster up the courage and come out here.
澳洲航♥空♥飞往阿德莱德的793次航♥班♥
Qantas flight 793 to Adelaide
现在在4号♥登机口开始登机
is now boarding out of gate 4.
♪ 要跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba
♪ 差一点情趣 ♪
♪ se necesita un poquito de gracia ♪
♪ 你少一点 我也缺一点 ♪
♪ Un poquito de gracia y otra cosita ♪
♪ 我愿意 我愿意 ♪
♪ Y arriba, y arriba ♪
♪ 我愿意 为你助兴 ♪
♪ Y arriba, y arriba por ti seré ♪
♪ 为你助兴 为你助兴 ♪
♪ Por ti seré, por ti seré... ♪
♪ 想跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba ♪
♪ 要跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba
♪ 差一点情趣 ♪
♪ se necesita un poquito de gracia ♪
♪ 你少一点 我也缺一点 ♪
♪ Un poquito de gracia y otra cosita ♪
♪ 我愿意 我愿意 ♪
♪ Y arriba, y arr i... ♪
天啊
Jesus Christ!
♪ 想跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba... ♪
拜托
Oh, come on!
不管是谁打来的
Oh, whoever that is,
你能关机或接电♥话♥吗
will you just turn off your damn phone or answer the call?
没错 姑娘
You tell 'em, lass!
克鲁拉
Cruella!
弗雷德
Fred!
你怎么在这里 你不是明天结婚吗
What are you doing here? You're getting married tomorrow.
是 但我不结婚了
Yeah, well, not anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她取消婚礼了
She called it off.
那是她打来的电♥话♥ 对吗
That's her on the phone, isn't it? Hmm?
或许是吧
Maybe.
她想让你回去
She wants you back.
太迟了
Well, it's too late!
不 不迟
No, it isn't!
放 放开我
G... get off me!
我大老远跑来做所有这些事
I didn't come all this way and do all that work
不是为了看你因为害怕而放弃的
just to see you chicken out 'cause you're scared
你能娶她是你的福气
you're marrying out of your bloody league!
保安 性骚扰
Security! Harassment!
这是我的蛋蛋 放开我
That is my testicle! Get off me!
我可不想摸你的蛋蛋
I don't want your bloody testicle!
谢谢
Thank you!
不要 不要接
Don't! Don't!
内德 你在吗
Ned, you there?
内德
Ned?
如果你在听 那个
If you're listening... um...
-我把牙刷落在我爸车里了 -所以呢
- I-I left my toothbrush in Dad's car... - so...
听着 内德
Look, Ned.
我错了 应该带你来的
I was wrong not to bring you here with me
这样我们就能一起见我的家人
so that we could meet my family together.
没有你 我甚至都不会来这里
Without you, I wouldn't even be here.
我学会了提维语里"你好"这个词
I learnt the Tiwi word for 'hello'
还有"鳄鱼"这个词
and the word for 'crocodile' - yirrikipai.
还有 我学会了"丈夫"这个词
And I learnt the word for... 'husband'.
内德
And, Ned...
我希望你做我的丈夫
..I want you to be my ngyiya-purnayi.
我的优柔寡断
电影精选列表