Look, I'll probably send you crazy
可能让你很抓狂
with my bloody indecisiveness,
但如果你还想往回忆里多塞点棉花糖的话
but if that's what you meant by boxes of fairy floss, then...
我还愿意娶你
I still want to marry you!
好小子
Good lad!
这是你想问的吗
Is that what you're asking?
对 这就是我想问的
Yes, that's what I'm asking you.
我见过我外公外婆了
I met my grandparents!
他们还健在
They're still alive!
外公人特别好 外婆嘛
Grandpa's the sweetest, and Grandma, well...
她还是把我当我妈 不过
..she thinks I'm still Mum, but...
你妈怎么样了
And how is your mum?
我们谈过一次
We had one conversation.
我只知道我就是想嫁给你
All I know is that I want to marry you.
我也一样 只想娶你
Me too.
但是我有一个小小的免责声明
Oh, but there is one little proposal disclaimer.
你说
Yes?
我们必须在提维岛结婚
We have to get married on Tiwi.
-提维岛 -是的
-Tiwi? - Yeah.
-明天吗 -是的
- Tomorrow? - Yep.
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
那好 那我一回家就给你电♥话♥ 好吗
Uh, look, um, I-I'll call you as soon as I get back to the house, OK?
好的
Ok.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谢谢
Thanks.
记得告诉大家这是个不喝酒的婚礼
Oh, and tell everyone it's a dry wedding.
抱歉 你刚说
S-sorry, did you just...
不喝酒
Dry. Uh...
嘿 克鲁拉
Hey, Cruella!
我是说 汉普顿夫人
I... I mean Ms Hampton.
-您要去哪儿 -我要回去
- Where are you going? - I have to get back.
但是婚礼要继续了
But the wedding's back on.
那你好好照顾她 好吗
Well, you look after her, OK?
因为她可是很特别呢
Because she is a special one.
不行 您一定要出席婚礼的
No, no, you have to be at the wedding.
为什么
Why?
你一直明确表示你不喜欢我
You've always made it obvious you don't even like me.
不是 不是这样的
That's not... true. It's...
她们和我说了你做过的事
Look, the girls told me what you've done.
你如何管理团队而且
How you've managed the team and...
是怎么让特雷弗从杂物间里出来的
..got Trevor out the pantry.
你现在是家人了 你一定要参加婚礼
You're part of the family now. You have to be at the wedding.
婚礼要是没有你可就不一样了
Wouldn't be the same without you.
就待在那 小家伙 谢谢
Right there, please, bub. Thank you.
现在是时候去接福克斯了
Now it's time to get Foxxed.
那是我的项链吗
Is that my necklace there?
你们两拿了我的项链也不害臊
You two have no shame helping yourself to that jewellery.
妈妈这些年一直替我留着这个
Mum kept this for me after all these years.
这是你原来那个吗
This was yours?
希望蛋糕不会化掉
I hope that cake doesn't melt.
这里所有东西都会融化掉的 阿姨
Everything melts here, Auntie.
我参加婚礼的唯一理由是可以随便喝酒
Yeah, the only reason I go to weddings is for the free booze!
是因为爱吗
It's about love.
是 因为对香槟酒的爱
Yeah. The love of champagne.
看那儿
Here-la!
她看起来快虚脱了
She looks deadly.
她还好吧
Well, she's OK.
特雷弗 渡船来了
Trevor, the ferry!
你不应该进那里面
You're not going in there!
♪ 如果你现在就离开我 ♪
♪ If you leave me now.. ♪
今天不行
Not today!
♪ 你会带走我生命中最重要的部分 ♪
♪ You'll take away the biggest part of me... ♪
你个
You...
混♥蛋♥
..bastard!
-我们会错过渡轮的 -我不去
- We're gonna miss the ferry! - I'm not going!
-不 你要去 -不 我不去
- Yes, you are! - No!
-他们不希望我去 -我不在意
- They don't want me there! - I don't care!
那里的每个人都痛恨我
Everyone there will hate me!
如果今天不去 劳伦也会恨你
Ruin this day and Lauren will hate you too!
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?!
-你流血了 -是的 是的
- You're bleeding. - Oh, yeah, yeah!
让我给你找个创口贴
Let me get you a band aid...
不用不用 算了
No, leave it, leave it, leave it!
真男人要能上刀山下火海
Real men walk through glass.
我不知道劳伦有没有告诉过你
I don't know if Lauren told you, but...
我父亲六年前去世了
..my dad died about six years ago.
他那时候
He was...
有一天晚上他下班回家走在路上
He was walking home from the office late one night, j...
不知道是哪个家伙开着车睡着了
Some random guy fell asleep behind the wheel and...
然后就出事了
..and that was it.
我宁愿牺牲一切
Oh, what I wouldn't give
能让他来这里见到你们
to have him up here meeting you lot.
他一定会很爱这个地方
He would have loved the Territory.
我的父亲不能参加婚礼
My dad can't be at this wedding.
但是劳伦的父亲可以
But Lauren's dad can.
好吧 我会
Alright, I'll...
那我 还是去吧
..I'll bloody do it.
真的吗
Yeah? Really?
帮我拿双鞋 我把玻璃碴从脚上抠出来
You get me shoes, I'll get the glass out of me foot.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
我们错过了轮渡
We've missed the ferry.
那我们开快艇过去
Then we'll take The Bomber.
嗨
Hi. Hey!
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
他会来的
He'll be here. Um...
再给他几分钟时间把
Maybe just give him a couple of minutes.
我打赌他来不了了
10/1 this isn't happening.
别看表了 别把大家都弄紧张了
Stop doing that! You're making everyone nervous.
他迟到两小时 你却说我让大家紧张了
He's two hours late and I'm the one making them nervous?
好吧
It's fine.
有人会讲笑话吗
Anyone got any jokes?
好吧
Mmm, yeah.
他们来了
They made it!
我们终于可以开始了
Here we go.
这里 这里 这里
Here, boy! Here, boy! Here, boy!
来
Come on!
真乖
Good boy. Good boy.
-加油 快点 -你好 妈妈
-Go on, then, hurry up. -Hello, Mum.
他们来了 他们来了
They're here! They made it!
谢谢
Thank you.
来得正是时候
About time!
-你迟到了 -非常抱歉
-You're late. -Terribly sorry.
我们开始吧
There we go.
你看起来不错
You look great.
大家好
Hey, you mob.
抱歉我迟到了 非常抱歉
Sorry I'm late. Sorry.
父亲一定会喜欢的
Dad would have loved this.
胡子不错
Nice beard.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
进去吧
Come on, now.
好
Yeah.
嗨 你们倆
Oi, you mob.
我要嫁人了
I got a bloke to marry.
你们还好吗
You good?
我们很好
Yeah. We're good.
阿瓦娜
Awana.
我们做到了
We made it!
谢天谢地
Thank Christ! Wow.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Sorry.
我要不去当个厨师吧
电影精选列表