其实…
You know...
我♥干♥这一行很久了
I've been in this business a long time.
总是有你这种聪明却高傲的人
There's always someone like you, smart, but cocky.
嘴里有骨头却还喊饿的狗
A hungry dog who already had a bone in his mouth.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink, shall we?
你还认为你能脱身
You still think you're getting away with this.
放心 我会照顾你的瓦伦缇娜
Don't worry, I'll look out for your sweet Valentina.
我能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me just for a moment?
不 等一下
No. All right. Wait. Wait. Wait.
我可以控制
I can control it.
太好了
Great.
好 早上请媒体过来
All right. Let's get the press here in the morning.
让大家知道我在进行的计画
It's time to show everyone what I've been working on.
瓦姐 帮史帝夫罗杰斯注射血清
Val, you put a serum into someone like Steve Rogers,
他变成美国队长
he becomes Captain America,
但注射在这么不稳定的人身上
but you do it to someone this unstable,
谁晓得他会变怎样
I mean, who knows what it did to him?
所以我们做了防范措施
That's why we build in safeguards.
不是有紧急停止开关吗
Didn't we make a kill switch?
对 但我们把它连其他东西一起丢了
Yeah, but we threw it out along with everything else.
那就重做
Well, then remake it.
我不管这家伙是谁
I don't really care who this guy was.
我只知道他的潜力
I do know what he can become.
照我说的 找媒体来
Get the press here like I asked.
不…
No, no, no, no!
我才刚把队伍组起来
Just when I get my team together.
战士先生 你犯了严重错误
Mr. Soldier, you are making terrible mistake.
说给委员会听吧
Save it for the committee.
什么委员会
What committee?
你们都是瓦伦缇娜弹劾审判的证据
You're all evidence in the impeachment trial against Valentina.
我们已经不为瓦伦缇娜效力了
We don't even work for Valentina anymore.
她想杀我们
She tried to kill us.
我们奉命摧毁她所有机密
We were ordered to destroy all of her secrets,
其实是去地窖互相残杀
but really, we were just sent to kill each other in this vault.
然后我们见到鲍伯
But then we met Bob.
对 鲍伯
Yeah. Bob.
地窖里有一个人
There was a man in the vault.
她设法改造了他
She's done something to him.
那叫哨兵计画
It's called Project Sentry.
他射向天空 爆♥炸♥
Okay, he shot up into the sky. He exploded.
然后撞上一座山 死了 又没死…
And then he crashed into this mountain, and then he died, didn't die--
我懂了 他非常恐怖
Yes, I got it. He's very, very scary.
没礼貌 -好
So rude. - Okay.
巴恩斯众议员
"Congressman Barnes."
好 沃克
All right, Walker.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你了解我 巴奇
Means you know me, Bucky.
少废话 听听我们的说法
So cut the shit and listen to what we're trying to tell you.
我了解你 约翰
Yeah, I know you, John,
你做了你的选择
and you made your choices.
奥莉薇亚带孩子离开让你很难受
I know it's been hard since Olivia left you and took your kid,
但这还是要怪你
but still, this is on you.
巴奇 不会有委员会了
Bucky, there won't be a committee left. Okay?
可能连政♥府♥都没有 她有一个大…
There might not even be a government. She has some big--
威胁 我了解
Threat. Yes. I got it.
叫鲍伯或哨兵 会飞 对吧
Named "Bob" or "Sentry" who flies. Right?
你们都是英雄 想追捕瓦姐拯救世界
And you're all heroes going after Val, ready to save the day.
我该相信吗 -我们不想去追捕她
Am I supposed to believe that? - We weren't going after her together.
我们只想活着回家
We were just trying to get home alive, actually.
那样更可悲
That's even more pathetic.
我也这么说
Yeah, I know. That's what I've been telling them.
闭嘴 -我才不闭嘴
Shut up. - No, you shut up.
好 飞机六分钟后降落
All right. Plane lands in six minutes.
安静好吗 -喂
Will you be quiet? - Yes?
巴奇 我需要你帮忙
Bucky, I need your help.
什么事
What is it?
瓦姐整个大暴走
Val has gone off the rails.
哨兵计画不只失败 而且危险
I mean, Project Sentry, it's not just a failure, it's dangerous.
哨兵计画
Project Sentry?
她权力太大
She has too much power in her hands.
这家伙也会惹出大♥麻♥烦
And this guy is a disaster waiting to happen.
什么家伙 -鲍伯
What guy? - Bob.
鲍伯
Bob?
鲍伯
Bob!
我们在旧复仇者大楼
We're at the old Avengers place.
媒体明早会过来
The press are set to come tomorrow morning.
得赶快想办法
Someone has to do something.
我该走了 拜托赶快来
Shit. Okay, I-- I have to go. But come now, please.
带人来 越多越好
Bring anyone. Everyone you can.
鲍伯
Bob.
鲍伯 -要讲几次
Bob. - How many times?
就是啊
I know.
很严重 巴奇
It's bad, Bucky.
等等 你干嘛
Hang on. What are you doing?
放你们走 跟我来
I'm letting you go. You're coming with me.
为什么
Why?
为了荣耀
For the glory.
你们了解瓦伦缇娜
Well, you know Valentina.
她有秘密武器
She's got this thing out there.
人们会受伤 我得阻止她
People are gonna get hurt, and I gotta stop her.
你们来帮我
And you are gonna help me.
等等 我们
Wait. Us?
怎么 有别的事要忙吗
Why? You got some place to be?
巴奇 你找错人了
Bucky, you have the wrong people.
我是过来人
Look, I've been where you are.
你们能跑 但它挥之不去
You can run, but it doesn't go away.
迟早回来纠缠你 到时为时已晚
Sooner or later it catches up to you, and when it does, it's too late.
你们能现在出手解决
So you can either do something about it now,
或被它纠缠一辈子
or live with it forever.
阻止瓦姐 救鲍伯
Stop Val and save Bob.
好
Fine.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Go on, then.
赞
Yes!
赞
Yeah!
你以为这是怎样的工作
What'd you think this job was gonna be?
不知道 希望我做了点好事
I don't know. I hope I've done some good.
好事
"Good."
你很好 够好了
Good girl. Good enough.
你想当好人
You want to be good?
还是想改变世界
Or do you want to be somebody who changes the world?
不能两个都要吗
Can't I be both?
我以为你也想改善世界
I mean, I thought you wanted to change the world for the better too.
小梅 没有权力的正义只是理想
Mel, righteousness without power is just an opinion.
听着 你从小就被教导
Look, you're brought up to believe
有好人跟坏人之分
that there's a good guy and a bad guy.
但你终究会明白
But then eventually, you come to realize
只有坏人和更坏的人
that there's a bad guy and a worse guy.
没别的
And nothing else.
想通了再告诉我
Let me know when to come to your senses.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
好 再试试看 -好
Okay, yeah. We just try again. - Yeah.
专注一点
Let's just focus.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
我做到了
I can do that?
你什么都做得到
You can do anything.
别人自以为了解你
People think they know you.
他们只把你当成鲍伯
They just see you as "Bob."
他们可怜鲍伯
They pity Bob.
只有我知道你真正的潜力 罗伯特
I'm the only one who knows what your true potential is, Robert.
电影精选列表