You're safe, little one.
你们都知道事实
You all know the truth.
你们逃不过空虚
You can't outrun the emptiness.
鲍伯的黑暗面获得了超能力
I think Bob's dark side got superpowers.
叫大家别待在街上 -快走…
Get everybody off the street. - Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
快…快走…
Come on! Come on! Go, go, go, go!
大家赶快跑
Everybody! Come on! Come on!
快… -进去…
Go, go, go! - Go, go! Inside, inside!
大家都进去
Go, everyone, inside!
快点 进去…
Let's go! Get in. Get in.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
快点 -快…
Come on. - Go, go, go!
叶莲娜 你在干嘛
Yelena, what are you doing?
是你说的
It's what you said.
我们都很孤单
We're all alone.
我们都是
All of us.
等等
Wait!
叶莲娜
Yelena!
不要… -过来
No, no, no! No! No, no! - Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
叶莲娜 出来
Yelena, c'mon!
午餐快结束了
Lunch will be over soon.
你怎么带我们来这么远
Why'd you bring us so far out?
安雅 在这边
Anya, over here!
对不起
I'm sorry.
鲍伯
Bob!
叶莲娜
Yelena!
不
No. No.
不…
No, no, no!
不要…
No! No, no, no! No!
来不及了 朋友
It's too late for that, friend.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
鲍伯
Bob!
鲍伯 没时间搞这个
Bob! We don't have time for this.
停
Stop.
你在那里
There you are.
我去追她 -然后呢
I'm going after her. - And then what?
如果她那么做 一定有理由
If she did that, she did it for a reason.
要是她死了呢
Well, what if she's dead, huh?
要是回不来呢
What if there's no coming back?
要是她没死呢
What if she isn't?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
等等 她说得有道理
No, no, no, wait, hold on. I think she might have a point.
在地窖里 我看到一件事
When-- When I was back in the vault, I-I saw something.
我去了一个地方 我不会解释
I-I went somewhere. I can't explain it, but...
你看到什么
What did you see?
够了 鲍伯
Enough, Bob.
够了
Enough.
叶莲娜
Yelena?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk, okay?
谈什么
About what?
我们在地窖里说的事
About the stuff we spoke about in the vault.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 看着纽约消失
Not much. You know, just watching New York disappear
变成一座不堪回忆的大迷宫
into a big maze of interconnected shame rooms.
你见过这么疯狂的事吗
You ever seen anything crazy like that before?
我不知道你要我说什么
I-- I don't know what you want me to say.
那就住手
That you'll stop.
这不是真正的我
Oh, it's not "me" me.
是它
It's-It's-It's "It."
虚无
The Void.
我有意气风发的时候
I-- I have these good days, you know?
我觉得…所向无敌
Where I feel... I feel invincible.
但也有很多糟糕的日子
But then there are a lot of bad days
我记得什么事…
when I remember that nothing...
都不重要
nothing matters, you know?
你要坐在这里任它摆布吗
So you're just gonna sit here and let it take over?
反抗也没用
Well, there's no use in fighting it.
至少我发现一个不错的房♥间
At least I found a nice room.
其他房♥间糟多了
The other rooms are much worse.
这里祥和又安静
It is nice and quiet here, yeah.
你说什么
What was that?
在我家里放肆
Disrespected in my own house!
别理他们 快结束了
Don't mind them. It'll be over soon.
再说一次…
Say it again! Say it again, Annie!
我不应该 对不起
I-- I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
讲话大声点
Big man speaks up.
鲍伯 闭嘴 -妈 不
Bob, shut your mouth. - Mom, no.
我儿子是英雄 看看你
My son, the hero. Look at you.
你是英雄 鲍伯 -坐下
You a hero, Bobby? - Bob. Sit down.
坐下 你在火上加油
Sit down. You're making it worse.
你总是搞砸
You always made it worse.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关系
No, it's fine.
我之前对你说的话是错的
What I said to you before was wrong, Bob.
你不能吞忍♥压抑
You can't stuff it down.
不能独自承受 谁都不能
You can't hold it in all alone. No one can.
我们得发泄出来 一起度过
We have to let it out. We have to spend time together.
即使无法摆脱空虚
And even if it doesn't make the emptiness go away,
我保证你会轻松一点
I promise you it will feel lighter.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我就是这样
Because it already has for me.
我们能想办法一起出去
We can find a way out of here together.
你想跟我一起离开吗
Will you try and leave here with me?
好
Okay.
小心
Look out!
是谁在搞鬼 鲍伯
Who's doing this, Bob?
我想是我
I think I am.
想办法习惯 好吗
Just try to get used to it, okay?
这里没有死亡 痛苦只会更严重
There's no death here. The pain only gets worse.
邪恶的枕头
Evil pillow!
莲娜
Lena.
你们来救我们
You came for us.
你们看到什么 还好吗
What did you see? Are you okay?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
我的过去很棒 所以我没事
I have a great past, so I'm totally fine.
这地方一团乱
Yeah, this place is messed up.
我们都在这里
We're here together.
这最重要
That's what matters.
谢谢你们 真的
Thank you, guys. Really.
别客气
Of course.
夏恩菁英电子雷霆特攻队到齐了
Here we are, Shane's Elite Electronic Thunderbolts.
不是夏恩啦
It's not Shane.
好 要怎么离开
Okay, okay. Just how-how do we get out of here?
就我所知 这里有无数房♥间
I mean, as-- as far as I know, it's just endless rooms.
你说这是最好的房♥间
Wait, you said that this was the nicest room you found
其他的更糟 对吧
and the others are way worse, right?
对
Yeah.
好 带我们去最糟的
Okay, well, show us the worst.
你想去哪里 罗伯特
Where do you think you're going, Robert?
他人不错
Well, he seems nice.
这是我参与过最怪的任务
The strangest mission I've ever been part of.
往这边 -快…
This way! - Go, go, go!
快走
Come on!
不会吧
Oh, no.
鲍伯 你再用牌子打我一次…
Bob, you hit me with that sign one more time--
我嗑了安♥非♥他♥命♥
电影精选列表