我勾选「放在门口」
I click "leave on porch."
我会回报你不鸟消费者的要求
Your "subordinance" will be reported to DoorDash HQ.
阿列西 是我 开门
Alexei, it's me. Open up.
叶莲娜
Yelena?
等一下
Hold on!
(红色卫兵礼车接送)
「让你晚上不无聊」
"Protecting you from boring evening."
叶莲娜 真高兴见到你
Yelena! So good to see you.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
抱歉久等了
Sorry for the wait.
我在讲一通重要电♥话♥
I was on important call.
高度机密
Highly classified.
多久没见了 一年
How long has it been, huh? A year?
应该吧 我想有
Wow, yeah, I guess-- I guess it has been.
工作很忙吗
You-- You've been busy with work?
对
Oh, yeah.
好多…好多工作
Yeah, a lot of, uh... a lot of work.
我也是 -分身乏术
Me too. - Too many irons in fire.
当保全
Uh, security.
我的礼车接送生意
My limo business.
你不会相信我载过的大人物
You would not believe the important people I meet driving.
那你觉得满足吗
So you... you feel fulfilled?
对
Oh, yeah.
很满 很足
Yeah, so full, so filled.
搬到华府是我最棒的决定
Move to DC, best decision I ever made.
这里不是巴尔的摩吗
Isn't this technically Baltimore?
不是 隔一条街才是巴尔的摩
No. Baltimore start next block over.
问这干嘛
But why do you ask this?
什么风把你吹来
What, uh-- What brings you here?
我想找你谈瓦伦缇娜
Uh, I-- I wanted to talk to you about Valentina.
好啦 有新任务
Okay. New assignment.
你来找红色卫兵 讨救兵
You come to Red Guardian. You want a little help.
不是 我不想干了
Uh, no, I-- I think I'm gonna quit.
什么
What?
能为她效力要我♥干♥嘛都行
I would burn the city to the ground to work for her.
什么 你才说你很满足
What? You just said you were fulfilled.
骗你的 你看这里 惨兮兮
Lena, I was lying. Look around you. I'm miserable.
给我她的电♥话♥号♥码
Give me her number.
不要 别说了 -给我 我打给她
No way. Alexei, stop, stop. - Give to me. I call her. I use--
莲娜
Lena!
莲娜 怎么了
Lena, what is wrong?
你一副要死不活的样子
The light inside you is dim even by Eastern European standards.
我一直在想…有什么意义
I've just been wondering, you know, like, what... is the point?
这一切
In any of this?
工作的意义在获得名利
The point of work is fame and fortune.
财富能买♥♥到朋友 爱 和一堆帅衣服
Fortune buys friends, and love, and a lot of cool clothes.
好 谢谢 -好啦…
Okay. Thank you. - Okay, okay--
算了 没事 -不是啦…
No, never mind. It's fine. - No, no, no. Okay.
想知道我何时最快乐吗
You-You want to know when I was really happy?
请说
Yes, please.
当我作为英雄 报效国家
When I was serving my country as a hero.
拯救街上的民众
Saving civilians in streets.
接受群众欢呼
Being cheered on by the crowd.
像神一样受人崇拜
Adored like a god.
那是我的快乐天花板
There is no higher calling.
你姐很能体会
Your sister understood something about that.
或许你该走上她的路了
Perhaps it is time that you followed in her path.
干嘛摆这张照片
Why do you have this photo out?
当时我们打好烂
We were so bad.
你很快乐
You were happy.
我弄东西给你吃
I'll make you something.
我还是处于颠峰的超级士兵
You know, I'm still super soldier in his prime.
你能在瓦伦缇娜面前帮我说好话
Maybe you could put in a good word with Valentina for me, huh?
瓦姐 任务报告
Okay, Val. Reporting for duty.
下一项任务是什么
What's my next assignment?
谢谢你 毕洛娃小姐 我开始担心了
Thank you, Ms. Belova. I was starting to worry.
这项任务之后我得做点改变
After this though, I-- I need a change.
是吗
Oh, really?
也许做点更能曝光的事
Yeah, maybe something more public facing.
有意思
Interesting.
叶莲娜准备露脸了吗
Yelena's ready for her close-up?
这对我来说已经不是工作了
Yeah, this just isn't working for me anymore.
好吧 你知道我喜欢提拔女性
Okay, well, you know I love promoting women.
为OXE完成这项任务 就让你如愿
You complete this last assignment for OXE, and you have a deal.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
某座山底下一哩有一座地下仓库
There's a warehouse facility, a vault, built a mile down into a mountain.
存放着OXE集团最敏感的资产
It stores all of OXE Group's most sensitive assets.
情报显示有个凶狠的特工
Intel's come in that a rogue operative
具有十分适合抢劫我的特质
with attributes perfectly tailored to rob me
打算来…
is intending to...
抢劫我
well, rob me.
你跟着目标进到里面
I need you to follow the target inside
查出她想偷什么
and find out what she intends to steal.
我把你的生物辨识特征加入系统
I'll add your biometrics to the system.
你有完整的进出权限
You'll have full access.
一旦确认遭窃目标
Once you assess what's being stolen,
就能格杀勿论
you have the go-ahead to terminate on sight.
再来就没问题
And then, no problem.
我们帮你找当好人的任务
You know, we can find you some "good guy" material.
很简单 只是个小目标
It's simple, really. It's just one little target...
完成就没事了
and you're done.
(090678号♥档案 请勿外流)
(鲜明标志 简单可辨认)
怎么回事
What is happening?
你根本不是我的目标
You're not even my target.
你是我的目标
You're mine.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
你出现了
There you are.
现在是怎样
Now what?
少臭美了
Oh, get over yourself.
别挡路
Stay out of my way.
天啊
她真的死了吗
Is she actually dead?
不要…嗨
No. Hi. Hey.
我是鲍伯
I'm-- I'm Bob.
这些是奇塔瑞人的手铐
Yes, these are the Chitauri handcuffs.
急救人员在纽约之战现场找到的
Recovered from the Battle of New York by the first responders.
跟新的资产一起送来
They came with the new property.
提醒我们尽管困难 还是能重新振作
Just reminds us that, of course, we struggle, but then we get back up.
我很喜欢 对
Yes, we do. - I love it. Yeah.
真是鼓舞人心
That's inspiring.
谢谢众议员
Thank you, Congressman.
真高兴你能来
I'm so happy that you're here.
这是场动人的假活动 瓦姐
Yes, this is a beautiful fake event, Val.
急救人员家庭基金
"The First Responders Family Fund."
对 -真可爱
Yes. - That's cute.
可爱
Cute?
拉到的票也救不了你
This won't sway the votes enough to save your ass.
你能去叫他吗 小梅
Okay. So, can you go get him, Mel?
好 -谢谢
Yep. - Thank you.
这浮夸的复仇者宣传活动代表你急了
This gaudy Avenger propaganda reeks of desperation.
你要是真这么想 就不会来
If you really thought that, you wouldn't be here.
你怕了 你调查我办公室一无所获
You're scared because your investigation of my office came up clean.
毫无破绽
Squeaky clean.
就像有人拼了命湮灭证据
Almost like someone had frantically gotten rid of all the evidence.
不然就是有人清清白白
Or like someone was incredibly innocent.
没有证据 弹劾只是歹戏拖棚
Without proof, this impeachment thing is running on borrowed time.
众议员 麻烦一下 -转身
Uh, excuse me. - Turn around.
真棒 -谢谢
How great. - Oh, thank you.
真谢谢你 -非常感谢
Thank you so much. - Thank you very much.
(表扬纽约市英雄)
你觉得如何
电影精选列表