No. No, no, no. - Oh, shit.
我来叫优步
I'll call an Uber.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
就是啊 那是什么
I know. What was that?
是她
That was her.
她把他变成那样
She did that to him.
她把他变成战斧巡弋飞弹
Well, she turned him into a tomahawk cruise missile.
你说得对 她想置我们于死地
You were right, she definitely wants us dead.
把人当实验品 太不人道了
To test on someone like that, it's inhuman.
她失心疯
Yeah, she's lost it.
不 她成功了
Nope. She's found it.
她会大加利用
And she'll use it.
这是什么
What is this?
「一千颗太阳爆♥炸♥的威力」
"Power of a thousand exploding suns."
「金色的善良守护者」
"Golden Guardian of Good."
好拗口
That's a mouthful.
哇
Wow.
哨兵
Sentry.
好闪亮
Very shiny, I'll give them that.
你知道多少
What do you know about this?
有传言
There was a rumor
OXE即将达成重大突破
that OXE was on the verge of some kind of big breakthrough.
不过太极端了 受试者们命危
Whatever it was was way too extreme. Test subjects were dying.
政♥府♥调查时 瓦姐将它关闭
When the government looked into it, Val shut it down.
派我负责清理
She put me on cleanup duty.
我们想办法平安回家吧
Let's just make it home without getting cratered.
可能需要新的家
Might need new homes.
有人饿了吗
Anybody hungry?
仙人掌果
Cactus berry.
我看看
Let me see here.
那边那个女人…
So, um, that woman back there that I...
你认识她
You knew her?
对
Yeah, I did.
她过得很苦
She had a tough life.
杀了很多人 自己也遇害
She killed a lot of people, and then she got killed.
我们以后也一样
Same as us someday.
悲惨人生
It's a shit life.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我们还能过哪种人生
what other life can we have?
有家人等着的男人还敢说
Says the guy with the Norman Rockwell family waiting for him at home.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
认真过每一天
Well, you just keep working at it every day.
绝不放弃
Never give up.
真感人
Beautiful.
菲尔医师 说得真感人
Dr. Phil, that was really beautiful.
你知道那节目停播了吧
Yeah. You know that show's not on anymore, right?
我还在看
Yeah, it is. I watch it.
几年前被取消了
Nah, it got canceled a few years ago.
那节目不错 但停播了
It was a good show while it was on, but it's not on anymore.
你一定是看网路 第四台没播了
Gotta be like a YouTube thing. They took him off cable.
情况不妙
Well, it isn't great.
七家地方媒体报导了爆♥炸♥事件
Seven local outlets have picked up the story of the blast.
一家查出地窖与OXE有关系
One has already connected the vault to OXE.
支持我们的众议员
And I have 15 messages from concerned House members
传了15则讯息来
on our side of the aisle.
我得再强调一次
You know, I don't say it enough,
我真的很感动 在这种情况下
but I am so impressed that in circumstances like this,
你还能帮我弄到一杯好咖啡
you can still get me a good cup of coffee.
真了不起
It's extraordinary.
谢谢
Thank you.
该改变策略了
Okay, time to pivot.
我需要一支新的科学家团队
I'm gonna need a new team of scientists.
在我们抵达时到场
And I want them there when we arrive.
好 到华府
Okay. DC?
不是 新的地点
No. The new place.
可是我们只翻修了一半
Oh. But, uh, we stopped mid-renovation.
在我们关闭计画时
When we shut down the project.
没错 我们正式不关闭了
Exactly. We're officially unshut down.
叶莲娜和其他人呢
What about Yelena and the others?
还没消息
Nothing yet.
消灭他们 小梅
Get rid of them, Mel.
他们是仅存的证据
They're the last piece of evidence.
马上办
On it.
箱子里的小子到纽约时通知我
Let me know when our boy in the box gets to New York.
那些直升机飞太高了
Those birds are way too high.
他们在四千呎高空侦察
They're doing recon loops at 4,000 feet.
根本乱搞一通
I mean, they don't know what they're doing.
一下就飞到五或十公里外
They'll be five or ten clicks away in no time.
沃克 我们懂了 你当过兵
All right, Walker, we get it. You were in the military.
五或十公里外
Five or ten clicks to the bird.
那里
There.
它是…那是什么
Uh, it's a... I don't... What is that?
不会吧
Oh, no.
怎样
What?
它朝着我们过来
It's coming right at us.
那是谁 -谁都不是
Who is that? - It's no one.
没事
It's nothing.
天啊 -叶莲娜
Oh, God. - Yelena!
我是你老爸
It's your dad!
不要进入地窖
Don't go in the vault!
瓦伦缇娜会活活烧死你
Valentina's gonna burn you alive!
叶莲娜
Yelena!
我用了点小手段
So, I finagled
去一场高级宴会接德芳亭小姐
to pick up Miss de Fontaine at fancy event.
想扩大人脉
I figure good networking,
却不小心听到地窖的座标
but as soon as I overhear the coordinates of the vault,
我赶回家 跳上这辆战车
I rush home, I get the tactical beast.
然后开来这里
And then, I drive straight here.
美国有够大
Oh, America's so big.
你横越过奥克拉荷马州吗 好平坦
You ever drive through Oklahoma? It's so flat.
忘了说 别喝重量杯里的东西
Oh, I forgot to tell you, don't drink from the Big Gulp back there.
(重量杯)
阿列西 你有睡觉吗
Alexei, have you slept?
等我死了再睡
I'll sleep when I'm dead!
我今天不想死 可以换人开车吗
Uh, I'd like not to die today. So maybe somebody else should be driving.
沃克先生 二代美国队长
Mr. Walker, second coming of Captain America.
你和我有很多共同点
You and I have lot in common, you know?
我在俄♥国♥也是国家栽培的超级士兵
I too was state-sponsored super soldier in Russia.
你们南辕北辙 沃克知道他在做什么
But also very different because Walker actually knows what he's doing.
还有幽灵 魔术大♥师♥
And Ghost. Ah, what a magician.
你消失 又出现
You disappear. You reappear.
再出现时有些东西是不是长错地方
When you reappear, does sometimes things not pop up in right place?
有时候最好别理他
Oh. I find it best just to ignore him sometimes.
你号♥召的朋友都很屌♥ 叶莲娜
What impressive friends you've assembled, Yelena.
我们不是朋友
We are not friends, Alexei.
对 我们只是用过即丢的罪犯
Nah. We're just disposable delinquents.
不管怎样 你恢复活力了 叶莲娜
Whatever you are, the light inside you is brighter, Yelena.
这么说吧
How about this?
你们是一支杂牌反英雄团队
You are a team of scrappy antiheroes.
雷霆特攻队加油 -什么
Yeah. Go Thunderbolts. - What?
叶莲娜 -天啊
Yelena... - Oh, my God.
你用你的儿童足球队命名
You named them after your peewee soccer club?
欧买♥♥尬 欧买♥♥尬
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
西乞沙♥比♥克谷雷霆特攻队
The West Chesapeake Valley Thunderbolts.
狄米崔菁英工业照明电子赞助
Sponsored by Dmitri's Elite Industrial Lighting and Electronics.
不
No, no.
一场比赛都没赢过
Never won a game,
但叶莲娜玩得很开心
but Yelena had so much fun.
有个女生在场上便便 -不是…
There was a girl who pooped in one game. - No. It was-- It was not--
超扯 我对着裁判大吼
It was crazy. I was yelling at the ref.
电影精选列表