高中
High school, huh?
那时我90岁
I was, like, 90.
都结束了 感觉有点怪吧
It's kinda strange that it's all over now, right?
复仇者联盟不在了
I mean, Avengers are gone.
没有别人会来拯救世界
No one else is coming to save the day.
或许我们可以自己拯救
Maybe we could be the people that are coming.
你出面作证 扳倒她
Just come in and testify against her.
你一定很不了解我老板
You must really not know my boss.
我们能保护你
We can protect you.
能吗
Oh, can you?
这是还没通过任何法案的…
Is that coming from the freshman congressman
新科众议员说的 还是酷寒战士
who hasn't gotten a bill passed or the Winter Soldier?
拜托 小梅 给我一点情报
Come on, Mel. Just give me something.
你能追踪我的手♥机♥吧
Hey-- You can track my phone, right?
可以 但我不干那种事了
Yes, I can, but I don't do that anymore.
谢谢众议员 祝你今晚愉快
Thank you, Congressman. Have a great night.
所以
So,
我们没人会飞
none of us fly?
只会出拳和开枪
What, do we all just punch and shoot?
好 安啦 看我的
Okay. Don't worry. I got this.
你应该再试一次
You should try that again.
这里满深的
We're pretty far down here.
你干脆穿过这些墙
Hey. Okay, why don't you walk up through the walls or whatever
丢条绳子给我们
and then just throw us a rope down?
对啊 -那…
Yeah. - That's...
首先 应该由别人开口才对
Okay, well, first of all, someone other than you would have to ask me.
第二 我得知道要去哪里
And second of all, I'd have to know where I'm going
因为我根本撑不到一分钟
'cause I've never been able to hold it longer than a minute.
我会迷失在一片泥巴里被压死
So I'd just get lost in an ocean of dirt, and then I'd be crushed to death.
懂吗 -一分钟而已
All right? - Just a minute?
少啰唆 -天啊 我们有够逊
Oh, shut up. - Oh, my God. We suck.
我有个点子
I have an idea.
右
Right.
左
Left.
右
Right.
是谁流很多汗
Ew. Which one of you is wet?
我体温较高 抱歉
I-- I run hot. Sorry.
有人的屁♥股♥超硬
Someone's got a weird, hard butt.
不是屁♥股♥ 是我的服装
That's not my butt. It's my suit.
你得换一套新的
Well, you need to get a new suit.
抱歉造成不便
Pardon me for the inconvenience.
我都在实验室跟机器打交道
I mean, I only spent my entire life in labs hooked up to machines
创造这副实体牢笼
so I could create this physical cage
随时避免我的身体瓦解
to keep my material body from disintegrating at all times.
不好意思喔
So, yeah, I'm so sorry about that.
别开始打悲情牌
You do not want to start the whole sob story game.
我赢了
I win.
我可是受人掌控的儿童刺客
Enslaved child assassin over here.
你当时只是个孩子
Well, you were just a kid, so...
现在变成好事了
Oh, so that's a good thing now?
当时懵懂无知也许是好事
I just think it might be nice to know that you didn't really know any better.
谢了 感觉好多了
Thanks. I feel way better.
别吵了
Hey, quit it.
好 -准备
All right. Okay. Okay. - Ready?
右 天啊
Right. Oh, God.
天啊 干嘛倒抽一口气
Oh, my God. Why are you gasping?
上班时拜托别这样
Please don't gasp at work.
是那个路人甲
It's the John Doe.
他是哨兵计画
He's Sentry Project.
不 参与哨兵计画的人都死了
No, everyone who went through Sentry Project is dead, Mel.
所以我们才会搞成这样
That's why we're in this whole stupid mess.
对 但是你看
Yeah, but look. There.
罗伯特雷诺兹进入马来西亚的审前计画
Robert Reynolds entered the pre-trial program in Malaysia,
在那之前他过得很惨
and he'd had a real rough go before that.
受试者之一
One of the test subjects.
他怎么进入我的地窖
How did he get in my vault?
他应该死了才对
He was supposed to be dead.
你把他跟其他证据丢掉了
You threw him out with the rest of the evidence.
如果他熬过程序 代表…
If he survived the procedure, that means...
对 可能成功了
Yeah. It might actually work.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太扯了 我根本看不到地板
It's crazy. I can't even see the floor.
别讲这里有多高 我怕高
Can we not talk about how high up we are? I'm just not great with heights.
我看到门了
Hey, I think I see the door.
对 -好
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. Okay.
现在呢
Now what?
应该有一个人…
I guess one of us should go...
先上去
first.
那另外三个就会马上掉下去
Then the other three immediately fall.
靠
Shit.
抱歉 我事先没想这么多
Sorry. Yeah, I guess I didn't... I didn't really think this far ahead.
这计画有够赞 鲍伯
Genius plan, Bobby.
结果越帮越忙
Always making things worse.
该死的靴子 我快撑不下去了
These bloody boots. I don't think I can hold this much longer.
把你的棒子给我
Okay. Hand me your baton.
我能构到 -什么
I can reach it. - What?
免谈 你会丢下我们
No way. You're just going to leave us.
好
Okay.
让我们旋转 我能让大家攀上去
Spin us around and then I can... I can latch us on.
我不要 得有人先上去
I'm not spinning us around, okay? Somebody's got to go first.
小黄瓜…
Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber.
现在是怎样
What the hell is happening?
据说让脑子搞混就不会打喷嚏
Growing up, somebody told me that you can stop a sneeze if you confuse your brain.
我都喊小黄瓜 -好
I always just yelled "cucumber." - Okay.
我快打喷嚏了 但一打就会失控
I have to sneeze. But if I sneeze, then I'm going to lose control.
太扯了 我能带大家离开
This is insane, okay? I can get us all out of here.
只要我先上去 -不…一定有别的办法
I just need to go first. - No. There's got to be another way.
糟了
Oh, no.
小黄瓜…
Cucumber! Cucumber! - Cucumber! Cucumber!
快点 棒子给我
All right! Come on! Okay, just give me this. I got it!
自私的混球
You selfish prick.
你们都平安无恙
Yet, you're all safe.
我做出策略性决定 确保大家的安全
I made a tactical decision to secure my own safety and ensure all yours.
好心给雷亲
Pretty ungrateful if you ask me, but...
上得来吗 鲍伯
You gonna make it, Bobby?
看来你忘了做重训
Looks like you might have missed arm, leg and chest day.
约翰 -干嘛
John? - What?
你有看着他吗
Are you watching him?
有啊 我正看着他
What? I'm doing it. I'm watching him.
(英雄殒落:约翰沃克的故事)
约翰 -奥莉薇亚 怎样
John. - What, Olivia? What?
拜托 -我看着他 他没事
Please. - I'm watching him. He's fine.
你在看手♥机♥
You're in your phone.
你不喜欢我的做法 那你自己来
Look, you don't like the way that I do it, then you can do it yourself, okay?
没事…
It's okay. It's okay.
沃克
Walker.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我没事
I'm fine.
我们快离开吧
All right, let's get out of here.
我们得想个计画 -应该这么办
Okay, we need to come up with a plan. - Here's what we're gonna do.
你老大吗
You're the boss now?
对 这是我们出去唯一的机会
Cute. Yeah, it's our only chance of getting out of here, so...
我应该会直接投降
Okay, I think I might just surrender, probably.
好 自求多福
Okay, fine. Every man for himself.
凭什么你说了算 你差点害死大家
Why should you be in charge? You almost killed all of us right there.
我想想 每个打过仗的国家我都去过
Well, let's see. I've been in the trenches of every war-torn country on this planet,
救过的人数不清 跟两名美国总统握过手
rescued God knows how many hostages and shook the hands of two US presidents.
还有呢
What else? Uh...
全州高中美式足球赛三连霸 熊队加油
Oh, high school state football champs back-to-back-to-back. Go Bears.
哇 我五岁时
Oh, wow. When I was five,
参加西乞沙♥比♥克谷雷霆特攻队踢足球
电影精选列表