I was on meth!
往这边
This way!
快点 快走
Come on. Come on. Go.
我来过这里
I've been here before.
这是一切的开端
This is where it started.
我在东南亚流浪
I was roaming around Southeast Asia,
厘清思绪 或至少找到更多毒品
thought I'd figure something out, or at least find more drugs.
然后有一个人
Then there was this guy,
开始跟我讲一项医学研究
started talking to me about a-- a medical study.
能让我更强壮的实验药
A trial drug that could make me stronger.
感觉就像奇迹
Felt like a miracle.
我终于能让大家看到我不只如此
I'd finally get to show everyone that I was more.
我…
That I was...
能干大事
something.
看看你释放了什么
And look what you unleashed.
最可耻的是以为你不会…
The most shameful thing of all was thinking you could be anything more than
一事无成
nothing.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
不
No.
住手
Stop.
放他们走
Just... let-- let them go.
你想他们在乎你吗
Wait. You think they care about you?
你不重要
You don't matter.
对谁都一样
To anyone.
才不是
That's not true.
不
No!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
大英雄罗伯特
Robert, the hero.
我比你强大
I'm stronger than you.
等着瞧
Let's see.
起来 鲍伯
Get up, Bobby.
你以为你会成为强者吗
You thought you were gonna be some great man?
成为救世主
Some savior?
你连自己都救不了
You can't even save yourself.
我们永远都是孤单一人
We will always be alone.
你只有这点能耐
Is that all you've got?
不太对劲
This isn't right.
鲍伯 住手
Bob, stop!
这就是他要的
This is what he wants!
我在这里
I'm here.
永远都只有我们
It will always be just us.
我在这里 你不孤单
I'm here. You are not alone.
过来
Come on.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你刚刚表现很好 鲍伯
You were great in there, Bob.
谢了 沃克
Thanks, Walker.
等等 在哪里
Hey, wait, in where?
发生什么事
What happened here?
抱歉 我有点昏头
Sorry, I'm-- I'm just a little-- I'm a little fuzzy.
好 你认真
Okay. Are you serious?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
对 我现在就要撷取档案
Yes. I need an extraction right now.
什么 我没有备份
What? No. I don't have backup.
我需要帮忙
I need help.
我要杀了那个人
I'm going to kill that person.
等等 要是他恢复记忆会怎样
Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. What happens when he regains his memory?
好 走吧 -我也去
Okay. Come on. - Oh, me too?
对 现在起我们一起行动
Yep. We stick together from now on.
真好
That's nice.
不能杀她 得活逮
Can't kill her. We gotta take her in.
不能杀她
Can't kill her.
逮到她之后 打断她几根骨头
Maybe when we take her in, I break a few bones.
我想杀了她
Oh, I'd like to kill her.
等他恢复记忆 也许能修好这玩意
Maybe when he does get his memory back, he can fix this stupid thing.
至少让我打断她的腿 -各位
At least let me break her legs. - Okay, guys.
你能拖走她
Then you can drag her.
我知道大家有很多情绪
I know we're all having a lot of feelings right now.
我也是 我了 -嗨
I am too. I get it. - Hi.
等我一下子
Give me half-- half a second.
在直播吗
Are we live?
很好
Great.
多年来 我悄悄发展一个新的保护时代
For years, I have been working secretly to develop a new age of protection.
今天 美国民众需要那项保护
Today, the citizens of the United States needed that protection.
多亏我的努力 他们如愿了
And thanks to my hard work, they got it.
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen...
请欢迎…
meet...
新复仇者联盟
the new Avengers.
现在你得听我们的
We own you now.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
(复仇者联盟 )
(不是我的复仇者联盟)
(全球对未来发展屏息以待)
(不 )
(真假 没人想要的英雄)
(新的一定比较好吗 )
(我喜欢他们)
(准备发威了吗 )
(谁是鲍伯 新复仇者联盟的神秘男子)
(B咖复仇者)
(美好新希望还是大笑话 )
(全球大傻眼)
(我们做得到吗 )
(他们将如何领导 )
雷霆特攻队
(新复仇者联盟)
好多选择
Wow, so many choices, huh?
很难决定
Hard to decide.
惠氏谷片 哇
Oh, look, Wheaties. Wow.
全麦片 全谷 维他命
With its toasted wholewheat flakes, wholegrain, vitamins.
给你活力 对孩子有益
Give you energy. Good for kids, huh?
好喔
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
盒子上的人是我
That's me on the box.
(别走开 电影还没结束)
(14个月后)
但我们是复仇者联盟 政♥府♥说的
But we are the Avengers. The government said so.
山姆威尔森怎么不懂
How does Sam Wilson not understand that?
盾牌确实在他手上
Well, he does have the shield.
我也有 -那不是盾牌
Well, I got a shield too. - It's not a shield
它是盾牌 -超鸟盾牌
Yeah, it is a shield. - It's a shitty shield.
这盾牌很屌♥ 巴奇
It's a great shield, Bucky.
好 如果他组成一个团队
Okay, if he puts together a team,
名叫复仇者联盟
and then the team is called the Avengers,
那谁是真的复仇者联盟
who are the real Avengers?
网路上一直在问这个问题
Well, that's the question the Internet has been asking,
从我看到的酸民迷因判断
and judging by the very nasty memes that I've read,
他们认为不是我们
they don't think that it's us.
你不是要跟他谈吗 -谈了
Weren't you going to talk to him? - I already did.
然后呢 -不顺利
And? - It went poorly.
我不知道这些按钮怎么用
I don't know what any of these buttons do.
竟然没做标记
It's unbelievable they didn't mark any of them.
知道他为那名称申请了版权吗
You know he's filed for copyright of the name?
是吗 -我们失去可信度了
Did he? - We're losing credibility
我们一开始就没啥可信度
Which we had very little to begin with.
现在有重大太空危机 却没人告诉我们
And now there's this huge space crisis, and no one's telling us about it.
我们空间不够了 不可能
We're running out of space? It's impossible.
这栋大楼超大的
This building is enormous.
怎样 -外太空啦
What? - Outer space.
外太空
Outer space.
进行威胁分♥析♥ 给我完整报告
Run a threat analysis. I want a full report.
进行威胁分♥析♥
Running threat analysis.
队友们好
Hello, team.
你穿这什么鬼
The hell are you wearing?
我听到山姆威尔森的事
I heard about Sam Wilson.
他愚蠢又爱提告 但我很聪明
He's dumb, litigious man, but I am smart.
想出聪明的解决办法
I am smart man. I have smart solve.
复仇者联「萌」
Avengerz.
复仇者联萌 用萌就没版权
Avengerz. With a 'Z,' there is no copyright.
电影精选列表