一定有独♥立♥电源
there's gotta be an independent power source.
动起来
Come on. Let's go.
我们到底要找什么
What-- What exactly are we looking for?
找不蠢的问题 鲍伯
We're looking for not-stupid questions, Bob.
我找到了
I think I found it.
走开
Move!
我能改用手控
I can override this.
小心左边
On your left!
希望有用
Or that works, I hope.
快…
Go, go, go.
她会回来吗
You think she's coming back?
我早该料到的
I should have seen this coming.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
叶莲娜
Yelena!
叶莲娜 出来
Yelena, c'mon!
什么
What?
午餐快结束了
Lunch will be over soon.
你怎么带我们来这么远
Why'd you bring us so far out?
安雅 在这边
Anya, over here!
不
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很好 叶莲娜
Well done, Yelena.
你第一项测验完成了
Your first test is now complete.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
没想到你会回来 谢了
Hey. Didn't think you'd come back. Thanks.
没办法 有人切断电梯电源
I had to. Someone cut the power to the elevator.
美好的夜晚 能去那里还不错
Lovely evening. Nice to be in the room, you know?
什么事 小梅 有屁快放
Okay. What is it, Mel? Just spit it out already. What?
是你的「宾客」
Um, it's your "guests."
他们躲过了「乔迁礼物」
They've somehow evaded the "housewarming gift."
不会吧 -还有…
Oh, come on. - And, um...
他们有可能联合起来对付你吗
God, is it possible that they've maybe, um, joined forces against you?
小梅 他们都是蹩脚鲁蛇
Mel. These are defective losers.
反♥社♥会♥的边缘人
Antisocial tragedy in human form.
老实说 要一起合作 我想不到
You know, honestly, I cannot think of a worse group of people
有更悲惨的组合
trying to work together.
天啊 -对
My god. - Right.
只是…
It's just that, um...
怎样 -他们正在联手合作
What? - They're working together.
什么…
What--
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
我不知道
I have no idea.
查出这个路人甲的身分
I need an ID on John Doe.
我要知道这小子怎么进入
I wanna know how this man-boy
我坚不可摧的要塞
got into my supposedly impenetrable stronghold.
了解 -打给霍特
Copy. - And call Holt.
给他地窖座标
Give him the vault coordinates.
突击队全员出动
I want the full strike team mobilized.
立刻结束这场闹剧 -好
We need to end this now. - Okay.
正在打电♥话♥
Calling now.
霍特 我小梅 记下座标
Holt? It's Mel. Ready for coordinates?
我想帮忙…
I was trying to help...
除了这家伙 大家过来都有理由
Everybody's got a reason for being here except this guy.
鲍伯
Hey, Bobby.
少自言自语 多跟我们聊聊
Less talking to yourself, more talking to us.
我受不了了 -沃克
I'm tired of this bullshit. - Hey, Walker.
快说你怎么进来的
You tell me how you got in here right goddamn now.
我发誓 我醒来就在这里
I swear, man, I-I just woke up in this place.
原本我在让人抽血
One minute, I was, you know, getting my blood drawn
参加医学研究 下一刻就跑来这里
for this medical study, and the next I'm in here.
穿着睡衣 我不知道怎么回事
In my pajamas. I don't know what's happening.
跟我说你在哪里醒来的
Okay, then show me where you woke up.
里面
In-- In there.
起火的地方 说谎不打草稿
Where everything's on fire. That's real convenient.
沃克 放轻松
Walker, relax.
你什么都不记得
You don't remember anything?
头上套了袋子
Bag over your head?
脖子上有针 -不记得
A needle in your neck? - No.
被锁喉 压♥迫♥神经 -没有
Choke hold? Nerve pinch? - No.
我想他只是死老百姓
I think he's just a civilian.
是百姓就知道太多 是特务就太逊了
If he's a civilian, he knows too much. If he's an agent, he sucks.
反正把他扔回火里
Either way I say we throw him back into the fire.
抱歉 你说你当过美国队长
Sorry. Look-- You said you were Captain America?
笑三小
Why are you laughing?
因为你是混♥蛋♥
Just 'cause you're an asshole.
知道吗
You know?
太搞笑了
It's just funny. I mean...
好啦…
Hey. Whoa. Okay. Okay!
比完鸡鸡大小了
We swung our tiny dicks.
非常好玩
It was a lot of fun.
你过去那边
You go over there.
鲍伯 跟我来
Bob, come with me.
过来
Come here.
有受伤吗 -我没事
Are you hurt? - No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
看起来有事
You do not seem fine.
我们刚认识 这…
Yeah, well, we've only just met. This is...
我就是这样子
This is how I am.
自言自语
The talking to yourself?
对
Yeah.
情绪攻击
The emo aggressive thing? - I mean--
那家伙一开始就看我不顺眼
That-- That guy's been a dick to me from the start.
我懂 他很烂
Oh, I get it. He sucks.
但我们得合作才能离开
But we have to work together to get out of here, so...
你们别管我 这样比较容易
Well, you guys should just go without me. It'll be easier.
不行 你会死在这里
Oh, no, you'll die down here.
好啦 随便
Yeah. Well, whatever. I mean...
我留在这里对大家都好
I think everyone's better off if I just stay put.
好 我了解
Okay, I-I-- I understand.
我们难免心情不好
We all feel like shit sometimes.
感到寂寞 我都懂
And loneliness, I get that. I get it.
那种黑暗状态会变得很迷人
And that-- that darkness gets pretty enticing.
然后开始觉得有点像…
And then it starts to feel a little bit like a...
虚无
A void.
对 虚无
Yep. A void.
你都怎么面对
What do you do about it?
无视它 压抑它
You shove it way down. You just push it down.
这建议真不赖
That's great-- That's really good advice.
不客气
You're welcome.
心理谘商完了没 我找到出路了
You guys done with therapy yet? I think I found a way out.
听我说 我们都是一个人
Look, we're all alone.
我们都一样
All of us.
让我们携手合作 到达地面
Let's just stick together until we make it to the surface,
然后你能单挑超级士兵
and after that, you can start a fight with a super soldier.
自找死路 我不管 好吗
Get yourself killed. I don't care. Okay?
好
Okay. Yeah.
「如果弹劾决议通过」
"If the resolution of impeachment is adopted..."
什么蠢提案
Stupid packets.
天啊 好无聊
Oh, God. Boring.
喂
Hello?
嗨 我是小梅
Hi. This is, uh, Mel.
小梅 嗨
Mel. Hi.
你打来了 -对
You called. - I did.
你刚来华府 我想联络一下感情
I know that you're new to DC, and I wanted to, um, network.
联络感情
Network?
你对新工作感觉如何
So, uh, how are you feeling about your new job?
很棒 我喜欢
Oh, it's great. Love it.
那不是远古历史
It's not ancient history, you know.
外星人来的时候我念高中
I was in high school when the aliens came.
还有复仇者联盟
And the Avengers.
电影精选列表