What do you think?
你好 -你是小梅吧
Hi. - Mel, right?
你一定觉得这像远古历史
This must all seem like ancient history to you.
齐克果说人生只能倒过来理解
You know, Kierkegaard says that life can only be understood backwards.
很有道理 -是吗
Very true. - Is it?
其实我不知道
I don't know, actually.
但听起来不错
It did sound good, though.
他认为道德并非与生俱来
He did believe that it was up to individuals to create values.
我知道你是谁 你想干嘛
I know who you are and what you're doing.
我想干嘛
What am I doing?
你想拉拢我
You're working me.
想让我支持你
You're trying to get me on your side.
听着
Okay, look. I...
你知道我是谁
Y-You say you know who I am.
所以你知道我的故事
So you know my story,
也知道我无法选择为谁效力
and you know I didn't have a choice who I worked for.
但是你可以
But you do.
我必须盯瓦伦缇娜的行程
I need to keep Valentina on schedule.
这什么 你的垃圾吗
What is this? This your trash?
我的名片
It's my business card.
如果你需要帮忙
In case you need some help or,
或者想分享隐匿的证据
you know, you wanna share some secret hidden evidence.
好 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
你哪位
Who are you?
我是鲍伯 我说了
I'm-- I'm Bob. I told you. I'm, uh...
对 鲍伯
Yeah. Bob.
天啊 别再说鲍伯了
Jesus Christ. Stop saying "Bob."
谁派你来的 鲍伯 -没人
Who sent you, Bob? - Nobody.
谁会派我来
Why would I be sent?
你们都是被派来的
Were you all-- You were all sent?
我搞不懂现在是怎样
Okay, I'm not sure what's happening here,
你们很啰唆 我工作也完成了
but you're all exhausting and my job is done, so--
但我的工作是盯住你
Ah, but you see my job is to keep an eye on you.
所以别再乱跑了
So, no, you are not gonna go anywhere anymore.
所以你要紧盯她
So you're keeping an eye on her, huh?
这个偷OXE资产的借口也太烂
That's a halfway decent cover for somebody stealing assets from OXE.
我没偷 是她想偷
I'm not stealing. She's stealing.
好吧
Okay.
显然我们都为瓦伦缇娜效力
It's clear we have all worked for Valentina
执行某种机密行动
in some sort of shadow ops capacity.
对 所以呢
Yeah. So?
这些玩意都是OXE的机密
So all of this stuff is OXE's secrets.
但我们也是
But so are we.
这让我们成了没人会怀念的麻烦
Which makes us liabilities that no one would miss.
那是你
Oh, speak for yourself.
我们是证据 这里就像碎纸机
We are the evidence, and this is the shredder.
她想干掉我们
She wants us gone.
你的假设有漏洞
Your theory's flawed.
愿闻其详
Oh, please. Go on.
好 检视一下事实
Okay. Well, look at the facts.
恶名昭彰的幽灵
The infamous Ghost.
被神盾局淘汰 躲避15国的追捕
A SHIELD reject on the run from 15 nations?
挂掉的那个毁掉半个布达佩斯
'Cause the dead one over there, she destroyed half of Budapest.
别这样讲她 -你 前红屋刺客
Don't talk about her like that. And you, former Red Room assassin.
天晓得你手上沾过多少鲜血
God only knows the blood on your hands.
山寨版美国队长还真敢讲
Pretty ludicrous coming from the dime-store Captain America.
我会让你知道我是正式的美国队长
I'll have you know I was actually the official Captain America, so...
对 当了两秒钟
Yeah, for, like, two seconds.
在你公开谋杀一个无辜的人之前
Before you publicly murdered an innocent man on the streets.
对吧 -什么叫无辜
Do I have that right? - Really? Define "innocent."
听好 我是战功彪炳的退伍军人
Hey, look. I'm a decorated combat veteran, okay?
家里有心爱的妻儿
I have a loving wife and a son.
你们不过是廉价的佣兵
Let's be honest, you guys are just cheap mercenaries. Okay?
我该逮捕你们才对
So, I-- Clearly, I'm supposed to bring you in.
笑死 谢谢 我们需要笑一下
That was funny. Thank you. We needed that.
本来气氛很僵的
It was getting so tense in here for a second.
任务没完成我不会离开
I'm not leaving here without completing my mission.
瓦伦缇娜答应让我将功赎罪
Valentina gave me a clean slate guarantee,
我不会轻易放弃
and I'm not screwing that up.
这个怪咖不在计画之内 我想知道…
But this weirdo wasn't part of the job, so I gotta know...
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
我不记得
I don't-- I don't remember.
超赞的回答
Terrific answer.
好 把你们自己绑起来
All right, um... Tie yourselves up.
哇 免谈
Wow. No. - Oh, my God.
再见
And goodbye.
你们听到没
You guys hear that?
是不是很赞 干杯
Isn't that amazing? Cheers.
她说:「有我在休想」
And she said, "Not on my watch."
(纽约之战)
盖瑞众议员 -嗨
Congressman Gary. - Hey!
我有个计画
I have a plan.
哇靠 巴奇
Holy shit, Bucky.
那个助理容易控制
The assistant, she's ductile.
容易控制 -对
Ductile? Oh. - Yeah.
很好 下次传讯息给我就好
I-I mean, good. But next time, why don't you just text me like a normal person?
我们很安全 这是监视盲点
Look, we're safe here. We're in a blind spot, okay?
那两台监视器拍不到
Away from those two cameras.
先别急
Just hold on, all right?
不必莽撞行事 像你们那样乱来
We don't need to go rogue in the darkness, or whatever you people do.
别急 你不知道瓦姐的能耐
Hold on? You don't know what Val is capable of.
动作要快 那助理的态度左右摇摆
We need to move fast, and the assistant is on the fence.
没有确切证据
Without a smoking gun,
拉下瓦姐最好的做法是拉票
the best chance to get Val out of power is to whip the votes.
你能帮忙 让制度发挥作用
And you can help with that and then let the system do its job.
制度每天下午四点休息
The system that goes on recess every day at 4:00 p.m.
我保证 我们有优势
We are in a good spot, I assure you.
我的团队在为下次听证会整理提案
My team is putting together a juicy packet for the next hearing.
提案 -对 巴奇
Packet? - Yes, Bucky.
去看提案
Read the packets.
时间到了吗
Is it time?
我能确认你的宾客都出席了
I can confirm all your "guests" are in attendance,
地窖五楼已完全封闭
and vault level five has been completely sealed off.
那好吧
All right, then.
你是说进行最后步骤 还是…
"All right, then. Move on to the final step"? Or...
烧光光
Torch it all.
是
Right.
你确定吗 -天啊
Are you-- Are you sure? - Oh, my God.
喂
Hey.
不管是不是工作 能放尊重点吗
Job or not, can you have some respect, please?
老天
Yeah, Jesus.
等一下
Hold on a second.
怎样 她会给我
What? She'd want me to have it.
我需要
I need it.
搞什么东西
What the hell is that?
听来不像碎纸机
That doesn't sound like a shredder.
这是焚化炉
It's an incinerator.
两分钟 对瓦伦缇娜不利的证据就没了
Two minutes. Then Valentina's slate is wiped clean.
你又不确定 有各种可能
You don't know that for sure. Could be for anything.
可能是他们来接我
Could be for when they come to pick me up.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
温度急速攀升 越来越热
The temperature rising dramatically as if heat was involved?
好 是焚化炉
Okay, it's an incinerator.
哇塞 这样挂掉也太惨
Oh, boy. That is no way to go.
今天想怎么死 鲍伯
Well, how would you like to die today, Bob?
好 幽灵小姐
Okay, ghost lady.
我叫艾娃 -随便 不管
Ava. - Sure. Whatever. Don't care.
我们得让你穿过那些墙 打开那道门
We need to get you through the walls, so that you can open the door.
她已经试过了
She tried that already.
我知道 但还没关闭隔音板过
I know she did. But we haven't tried shutting down the sound barrier.
如果是专门为她建造的
Well, if they built it just for her,
电影精选列表