赞助商是夏恩轮胎行
It was sponsored by Shane's Tire Shop.
夏恩 -对
Shane? - Yes.
干嘛扯到夏恩
What's this talk of Shane?
真的 -他才没钱
It was. - He didn't have that kind of money.
真的 -不对 夏恩 太搞笑了
Yes, it was. - No! Shane? What a joke.
你真的需要睡觉
You really need to sleep.
你提到的鲍伯呢
Okay. What about this Bob you mentioned?
有什么计画 我要开去哪
What's the plan? Where am I driving?
不是那样 我们要逃走 躲起来
It's not like that. We need to escape and we need to hide.
我们分开比较好
Yeah, way smarter for us to split up.
这附近有座机场
There's actually an airfield not far from here.
我们从那里离开 -分开 不行
We'll just disappear from there. - Split up? No, no, no.
你可能不懂 我在这里很久了
You may not see what I see, but I have been around long time.
是喔
No shit.
我们有潜力成为一个团队 大放异彩
This has the makings of a team that can raise to glory.
一个照亮黑暗的团队
A team that can bring light from the darkness.
能印在早餐谷片盒上的英雄
A team of heroes that can be on the Wheaties box
还附赠小玩具… -不要
and have little kiddie toy... - No, no.
这不是在搞行销宣传 好吗
This is not a marketing opportunity, okay?
瓦伦缇娜在追杀我们 我们赢不了
Valentina is hunting us, and we cannot win.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
你不懂 -我懂 你不懂
You don't understand. - I do. You don't.
你说瓦伦缇娜会用
Look, you say that Valentina is going to use the power
哨兵计画的力量
of this Sentry Project...
杀光我们
...to take over and kill us all.
对 -那你们得勇敢反抗她
Then you need to stand up to her.
你和你的队友
You and your team.
有车队快速逼近
You got a convoy approaching fast.
油门催落去 -是 队长
Step on it. - Aye, aye, Captain.
(红色卫兵礼车接送)
(让你晚上不无聊)
就这样
Is that it?
快了 -加速中
Okay, any time now. - Yeah. We're working on it.
再快一点 -要等一下
A little bit faster. - Takes a second.
阿列西
Alexei!
阿列西 -别担心
Alexei! - Okay! Don't worry!
放心 这是防弹车
Don't worry. She's bulletproof, huh?
开启防御功能
Engaging defensive measures.
什么鬼
What the hell?
欧买♥♥尬
Oh, my God.
等等 不该这样啊
Oh, shit. Wait, that's not supposed to do that.
拜托
Oh, my God. Come on.
你都载谁啊
Who are you driving?
沃克 盾牌
Walker, shield!
说好的防弹呢
What happened to "bulletproof"?
类防弹 -我的老天
Bulletproof-ish. - Jesus Christ!
今天大家都好呛
God, everyone's a critic today!
该开酒了 幽灵 拿好喝的来
Time to break out the bottle service. Come on, Ghost, give me the good stuff.
时机不对吧
Okay, not really appropriate.
伏特加 快点
Vodka! Vodka, now!
天啊 搞不清楚状况
Oh, my God. This is so not the time.
你有病啊
What's wrong with you?
不…
No, no, no!
你嘛帮帮忙
Give me a break.
不
Okay,
我会回来的 希望会
I'll be back. I hope.
叶莲娜 你干嘛 你也无能为力
Yelena! What are you doing? There's nothing you can do.
什么
What?
是巴奇
It's Bucky!
酷寒战士
The Winter Soldier.
这才像话
That's what I talk about!
水啦
Yes! Yeah!
噢锉…
Oh, sh--
众议员
Congressman!
弹劾委员会为何召开紧急会议
Why did you call an emergency session of the impeachment committee?
我只能说我获得可靠的情报
What I can say is that I've gotten a tip from a trusted cohort
会有新证据 而且相当惊人
that will be bringing some new evidence in, and that evidence is juicy.
弹劾只是前菜
The impeachment was just an appetizer.
联邦监狱应该为芳亭小姐
They should be getting a nice, cozy cell
准备一间舒适的牢房♥
in federal prison ready for Miss Fontaine.
我听说弹劾委员会晚上要开会
I just got word the impeachment committee is convening tonight.
这很严重 瓦姐
This is serious, Val.
你有让实验室充分运作吗
Were you able to get the lab fully operational?
有 但大楼其他地方只完成七成
Yes, but the rest of the building is only 70% finished.
好 小梅 我们会搞定的
Okay. Mel, we'll get it there.
欢迎莅临瞭望塔
Welcome to the Watchtower.
瓦姐 他在马来西亚出过事
Val? Something happened in Malaysia.
你看过他的档案吗
Have you read his file?
夸大妄想 忧郁
Delusions of grandeur, depression.
那么不稳定的人因治疗而强化…
Someone that imbalanced amplified by the treatment...
实验室里的人只是受试者
The people in the labs, they were just test subjects.
根本不会是天选之人
They were never gonna be the one.
这看起来够有爱吗
Does this look nurturing enough?
很有爱
Very nurturing.
嗨 感觉如何 罗伯特
Hi. How-- How are you feeling, Robert?
舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
嗯
Yeah.
我叫瓦伦缇娜艾蕾格拉德芳亭
My name is Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.
不…你想杀我们 对吧
Oh, no, no, no. You-- You tried to kill us, didn't you?
听我解释 可以吗
Let me explain. Would-- Would you like that?
好
Yeah.
你报名参加一项医学研究
You signed up for a medical study which was, as advertised,
它堪称突破人类潜能的尖端发展
at the cutting edge of human improvement.
但不是所有人都能接受
But not everybody could handle
我们心中的伟大蓝图
the amount of greatness that we had in mind.
叶莲娜怎么了
What happened to Yelena?
叶莲娜
Yelena?
跟你在一起的那些人不老实
Well, those people you were with, those are not honest people.
他们是罪犯 为非作歹
They're criminals. Villains, really.
不 他们帮过我
No, no. They-- They helped me.
罗伯特 别管他们 专注在你身上
Robert. Let's just forget about them, and let's focus on you.
看你有多完美
And how perfect you are.
完美
Perfect, huh?
你以前老把自己当成受害者
You always thought of yourself as a victim.
但你克服了这一点
But you overcame.
你去马来西亚
You went to Malaysia.
你很迷惘 你在寻找
You were lost, right? You were searching.
结果找到了我
And you found me.
你怎么知道的
How-- How do you know all that?
我一清二楚
I know all of it.
我知道你♥妈♥的♥精神病
I know about your mom's mental illness.
你的毒瘾和少年犯罪前科
I know about your addiction and your juvenile record.
我甚至知道你父亲…
I mean, I even know about the times your father--
别说了 我没说你能知道那个
Stop! No, no, no. I didn't say you could know that.
罗伯特 我对你了如指掌
Robert, I know everything about you.
但我还是要你当我的英雄
And I still want you to be my guy.
这不是你要的吗
And isn't that what you want?
被人接受 被选中
To be accepted? To be chosen?
别人看不见你的潜力
No one else sees it,
但我看见了
but I do.
或许是你的过去让你如此完美
And I think maybe your past is what makes you so perfect.
安静 瓦伦缇娜
Stay quiet, Valentina.
别出声 不管听到什么
Completely quiet, no matter what you hear.
答应我
You promise me?
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
城里那个人问我们住哪
The man in town asked where we live.
他说他是你朋友 我才告诉他
He said he was your friend, so I told him.
对 他以前是
Yes, well he was.
记得我说别跟任何人说话吗
Remember I told you not to talk to anyone?
对 爸爸 对不起
Yes, daddy. I'm so sorry.
没关系 躲起来
It's okay. Just stay hidden for me.
电影精选列表