它有无限可能
And it's limitless.
准备上下一课了吗
Ready for the next lesson?
我有黑寡妇的秘密武器
And then I have these little, Widow bite things.
我记得
Yeah. I-- I remember.
还有这把克拉克19
And then I have this 19.
点45口径 长枪管
Forty-five. The long barrel.
好大一把
It's big.
好长
It's long.
对…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
有点长 -大支枪
Okay, it's a little long. - Yeah. Big gun.
你的帽子呢
And, uh... your-- what about your hat?
帽子 头盔
Uh, the hat? The-- The helmet?
随你怎么叫
Yeah. Whatever you want to call it.
很酷 喜欢吗
It's, like, cool. Right? You like it?
你喜欢那顶帽子吗
Do-- Do you like the hat?
我觉得很好看 -那就好
Yeah, I think the hat's pretty-- pretty sweet. - Then, cool.
你打了哪种超级血清
What kind of super serum did you get?
不知道 一般的 九头蛇
I don't know. Regular. Hydra.
九头蛇
Hydra?
水喔 -对
Fancy. - Yes.
我打了苏联复♥制♥版 也不赖啦
Mine was Soviet recreation. But it's still good, you know?
我们一样 你和我
We are same. You and me.
我们不同 但是一样
I mean, we are different, but we are same.
我们这次能当共同队长
You know, we could be coleaders in this, huh?
有点不同
Little different.
你累了就换我开
You get tired, I drive.
我不会累
I don't get tired.
我是比喻 其实我也不想开
No, I mean metaphorically. I don't actually want to drive.
到了没
Are we there yet?
快了 -快了
Almost! - Almost!
战士先生 有什么秘密计画
Okay. Mr. Soldier, what is secret plan, huh?
计画
The plan?
对
Yeah.
射击
Open up on him!
快走
Go, go!
我爱死这项计画
I like this plan.
天啊 我才刚装好石膏板
Jesus, you guys, I literally just put that drywall in.
我为了你们没锁门 上来吧
I left the door unlocked for you. Come up.
想想真夸张 你们站的地方
How crazy is it to think of all the monumental fights
发生过各场重大战役
that happened exactly here where you're standing?
我不在乎
Eh. I don't really care.
这地方不便宜 但让形象加分
I mean, the place wasn't cheap, but it's got good optics.
结束了 瓦伦缇娜
Well, it's over, Valentina.
到今天为止
This ends today.
巴恩斯众议员 哇
Congressman Barnes, wow.
我从不觉得你的政♥治♥生涯会有前途
You know, I never really thought you'd have a promising political career.
但任期不到一半
But less than half a term?
唉唷
Yikes.
我们要逮捕你
We're taking you in, Val.
想得美
I don't think so.
低阶美国队长
Junior Varsity Captain America.
沃克
Walker.
幸会 艾娃
Oh, nice to see you, Ava.
叶莲娜 你面有菜色
Yelena. You look awful.
你真的准备做能曝光的事吗
You sure you're really ready for that public facing role you asked me about?
吃屎啦 瓦伦缇娜 鲍伯呢
Eat shit, Valentina. Where's Bob?
瞧瞧你们 真的好可爱
Look at you. You are all so adorable.
没想到我派你们下去自相残杀
Just think, I send you down there to kill each other,
结果你们相亲相爱 还给我组队
and instead, you make nice and you form a team.
这个圣诞老公公是谁
Who's this old Santa?
阿列西肖斯塔可夫
I'm Alexei Shostakov.
红色卫兵
The Red Guardian.
蛤
What?
小梅呢 -小梅
Where's Mel? - Mel?
小梅 对
Oh, Mel. Yeah.
小梅有点忠诚问题
Uh, Mel is having a little loyalty issue.
但我很感恩她待得够久
But I'm just so grateful that she stayed long enough
引诱你们过来
to lure you all in.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
罗伯特
Robert?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是鲍伯
That's Bob?
他变得不太一样
Yeah, he's changed a little.
我十分荣幸
It is my great honor
为各位介绍哨兵
to introduce to you The Sentry.
大家好
Hey, guys.
哇 好酷的名字
Wow. That's cool name.
无所不能 所向无敌
All-powerful. Invincible.
比整个复仇者联盟更强大
Stronger than all of the Avengers rolled into one.
即将成为地表最强英雄
And soon to be known as Earth's mightiest hero.
你染头发喔
Have you dyed your hair?
对 是…
Yeah. Well, it was...
是我的主意
Yeah, it was my idea.
民众喜欢经典英雄
People love a classic hero.
好吧 我问 有什么计画
Okay, I'll bite. What's the plan?
还没想通吗 巴奇
You haven't figured it out yet, Bucky?
天啊
Geez.
至少你挺帅的
Well, at least you're kind of cute.
休想伤害别人
You're not going to hurt people.
不
Oh, no.
我不会伤人
No, I'm not gonna hurt people.
我会伤害你们
I'm gonna hurt you.
因为媒体就快到了
You see, the press is on their way here now.
他们会见证哨兵的威力
And they're gonna witness the awesome power of Sentry
看他击败你们这批乌龙特工
as he takes down this ruthless group of rogue agents,
开启一个新时代
thus beginning a new era
由我决定如何维护美国人的安全
in which I decide how to keep the American people safe,
我说了算
answering to no one.
休想弹劾我
I'll be unimpeachable.
梦里…什么都有
That's... never gonna happen.
哨兵 你第一项任务是干掉这些罪犯
Sentry, your first mission is to take out these criminals.
我不想伤害你们
I don't wanna hurt you guys.
不如你们自首吧
Why don't you just turn yourselves in?
最好别这么做 鲍伯
No, you don't wanna do this, Bobby.
你能叫我哨兵
You can call me The Sentry.
拜托别这样 你不必听她的
Please, don't do this. You do not need to listen to her.
罗伯特 他们觉得你不够好
Robert, they don't think you're good enough.
并不是 -记得吗
That's not true. - Remember?
你能相信我 我了解你
You can trust me. I know you.
你才不了解
I don't think that you do.
别讲干话了
Enough talking!
休想招惹西乞沙♥比♥克谷雷霆特攻队
No one messes with the West Chesapeake Valley Thunderbolts!
雷霆特攻队
Thunderbolts?
喂 不要…
Hey. No, no, no! No!
等等
Wait!
鲍伯 不
Bob, no!
阿列西 等等
Alexei, wait!
住手 鲍伯
Stop, Bob.
很高兴你们能先睹为快 就在…
I'm so glad you were able to catch a glimpse before your, uh...
你们退休前
retirement.
摄影团队即将抵达
Camera crews are assembling.
完成任务 罗伯特
Finish the job, Robert.
完成任务
Finish the job?
不要
No.
什么
What?
他们没威胁到我 何必杀他们
They're not a threat to me, so why do I need to kill them?
你得听我的 罗伯特
You need to do what I say, Robert.
为什么
Why?
为什么
"Why"?
好 我们需要新计画
Okay. We need new plan.
电影精选列表