我有点不对劲
There is something wrong with me.
感到空虚
An emptiness.
我以为是从我姐死后开始的
I thought it started when my sister died,
现在却觉得没那么简单
but now it feels like something bigger.
就是陷入…虚无
Just a... void.
或许我只是无聊
Or maybe I'm just bored.
蹦
Boo.
我接到工作 如期完成
They send me a job, I clock in, clock out, you know?
我从事的是清洁业
I'm in the cleanup business.
这周在马来西亚 下周谁晓得在哪
This week, Malaysia. Next week, who knows?
我以为全心投入工作就能解决
I thought throwing myself into work was the answer.
但我心不在焉 不开心 醉生梦死
But I'm not focused, and I'm not happy, and I don't have purpose.
没有目标 像河一样漂流…
And without purpose, I'm just drifting like a river...
或像一片枯叶
or like an old leaf.
河上的一片枯叶
Or like an old leaf in a river.
你想怎样比较…喂
Which do you think is bet-- 'Ey!
你没在听我说
You weren't listening to me.
你是有心事喔
It's like your mind is somewhere else.
无所谓
Well, whatever.
你没屁用 除非能帮我通过脸部辨识
You're useless to me unless you can get me past that facial recognition thingy.
你好
Hello.
你能帮我混进去吗
Can you help me get in there?
不能
No?
你也有自己的问题
You've got your own problems, I guess.
任务没说明如何摧毁证据
Well, it didn't say how to destroy the evidence in the assignment.
应该会很难看
It's gonna get messy.
站住
Stop right there!
嗨
Hi.
那张脸能打开扫描仪
Now, that's a face that can open a scanner.
瓦伦缇娜派你来的吗
Did Valentina send you?
这项研究是OXE集团的资产
This research is property of OXE Group.
你会说我不懂 -你不懂
You're gonna tell me I don't understand. - You don't understand.
我们有突破 -你们有所突破
We've made a breakthrough. - You've made a breakthrough.
它会改变世界 -不…
It's gonna change the world. - No, no, no.
它能毁灭世界 -叽哩呱啦
It could end the world. - Blah, blah, blah.
瓦伦缇娜不懂这里的状况
Valentina doesn't understand what happened here.
这讨厌的调查要怪美国政♥府♥
Look, blame the US government for their pesky investigation.
现在得把所有东西清掉
Now we have to get rid of all this stuff.
你以为我喜欢听命行事吗
Do you think I like taking orders?
老是重复干一样的事
Going from job to job doing the same thing all the time?
别动手 劝你不要
Don't do it. I wouldn't do that.
有枪就是麻烦
Always a struggle for a gun.
天啊
Oh, God.
你开枪 我闪躲
You shoot, I dodge.
天啊
Oh, my God.
告诉瓦伦缇娜她错了
Tell Valentina she's making a mistake.
你们总是瞄不准
You guys can never aim for shit.
总是造成附带伤害
Always collateral damage.
你想说出最后遗言
You try to say your last words.
哨兵计画不是她想的那样
Project Sentry isn't what she thinks.
但你开始睡着了
But you start to fall asleep.
真是的
Oh, damn.
我需要那张脸
I needed that face.
好
Okay.
任务…等一下
The assignment is-- Oh, wait. Hang on.
任务完成
Assignment is complete.
接下来呢
What's next?
巴恩斯众议员
Representative Barnes,
身为新科议员 对听证会有话要说吗
as a freshman congressman, any words on today's hearing?
我不在弹劾委员会
Well, I'm not on the impeachment committee,
但渎职的传言令人非常忧心
but the rumors of wrongdoing are, um, very worrying.
让人非常担心和忧虑
They are, uh, very, very concerning and worrying.
布鲁克林选民不该受这种待遇
And, uh, I think that my Brooklyn constituents deserve better,
我们会彻查这个令人担心的问题
so we're-we're gonna get to the bottom of this, um worrying issue.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天 本委员会要检视前面这位官员
Now, today, the committee is meeting to examine this official who sits before you.
她已遭到弹劾
Articles of impeachment have been brought against her.
一旦投票通过弹劾
And when we vote in favor of the impeachment,
她就会遭永久解职
she will be removed from her post permanently.
请说出姓名以供纪录
Please state your name for the record.
瓦伦缇娜艾蕾格拉德芳亭
Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.
芳亭小姐… -不对
Uh, Miss Fontaine-- - No.
是德芳亭 你忘了德
It's "de Fontaine." You forgot the "de."
比方说 安德森先生…
Mr. Anderson, for example,
是国防部长 不是防部长
is Secretary of Defense, not secretary of "fense."
德芳亭小姐
Miss de Fontaine.
目前你担任中情局长 是吗
At this moment, you are serving as a director of the CIA, correct?
是的
That is correct.
在此之前 你是OXE集团董事长
And before that, you were the chairwoman of the board of OXE Group?
是 不过我上任后就完全退出OXE
Yes. Although, I have fully divested in OXE since taking office.
目前我在董事会提供策略指导
I now sit on the board in a strategic guidance capacity.
根据这项策略指导
And following this strategic guidance,
OXE集团在外国未受监管的实验室
the OXE Group maintains significant holdings
以及传言中的人体实验
in unregulated labs in foreign countries
仍持有大量股份
and rumored human experimentation.
这些都属于一项非法计画
All part of an illegal operation
发展你自己的…超人类
to develop your own super... person.
我能发言了吗 众议员
May I speak now, Congressman?
可以
Yes.
首先 我没空理会这些传言和八卦
First of all, I don't have time to entertain these rumors and this gossip.
现在有许多流氓国家
Right now, there are multiple rogue nations
科技水准远远超越我国
with technologies that far exceed our own.
你会想起我们上一任总统
And you'll recall that our last president turned into
变成鲜红色超人类怪物
a bright red superhuman monster
差点毁掉这座城市
who nearly destroyed this city.
复仇者联盟不会走进那扇门
The Avengers are not walking through that door.
我们没有可靠的英雄
We have no reliable heroes.
因此保护公民的责任在我…
That is why the onus is on me, on us,
在我们美国政♥府♥身上 你知道…
the American government, to shield its citizens. And you know...
局长女士
Madame Director.
我所扮演的角色
...anything I have done in my roles,
在OXE或中情局 都以此为目标
both at OXE or at the CIA, has been done with that goal in mind.
遵守秩序 局长女士
Order. Madame Director.
我正式拒绝这些弹劾条文
I officially reject these articles of impeachment.
这是政党恶斗 浪费时间
This is a partisan waste of time.
你们的猎巫行动会落空
And your hunt will come up empty,
无论费尽多少心思调查我
no matter how many nooks and crannies you happen to stick your nose in.
所以你不介意本委员会继续调查
So you don't mind if this committee continues this investigation?
当然不介意
Oh, of course not.
完蛋
Shit.
我们得尽快把东西移走
We gotta get all of this outta here ASAP.
是 目前他们移走了所有个案研究…
Yep. So far they've removed all the case studies...
清掉所有可能害我被弹劾
Okay, just get rid of any hanging chads
关进联邦监狱的证据
that could get me impeached or land me in federal prison.
了解 不能坐牢
Copy. No prison.
我们的机密行动呢
What about our shadow ops out in the field?
松掉的绳子都绑紧了吗
Did all those loose ends get tied up?
绑紧了 但绳子着火了
Well, the ends are tied, yes, but the rope is on fire.
什么
What?
能请你说人话吗
Can you please just say it normal?
好的
Okay, um,
一名特工炸掉吉隆坡一整间实验室
one operative blew up an entire laboratory in the middle of Kuala Lumpur.
无所谓
Whatever.
新任务发出去了吗
Did the new assignments get sent out?
是 只有一个人没联络上
Yes, ma'am. All but one have checked in.
她在哪里
Where is she?
那是布里兹涅夫
There's Brezhnev.
那些在挥手的人
Those guys with the little waves.
走开啦
Get out of my way.
走开…
Get out of my--
电影精选列表