I was in a peewee soccer team called the West Chesapeake Valley Thunderbolts
由夏恩轮胎行热情赞助
sponsored by Shane's Tire Shop.
我们屡战屡败
We won zero games,
有一次 敏蒂还在球场上便便
and one time, this girl, Mindy, she did a poo at midfield.
还有谁想说无脑的童年往事
Anyone else have any pointless childhood stories to tell?
我在实验室监狱中长大
Grew up in a lab prison.
嗑安毒 扮成一只鸡甩招牌
Meth-addicted sign-twirling chicken.
暑假打工
It was a summer job.
好 我们这么办
Right. Okay, here's the plan.
搞个爆♥炸♥ 引诱他们进来
We set off an explosion to bring them in.
爆♥炸♥的变数太多
No. Too many variables with an explosion.
他们打开夜视镜 你对付第一波攻势
They turn on their night vision. You handle the first wave,
但要等我遮蔽其余部队的视线
but you wait for me after I've blinded the remaining troops.
我要等你 -那样才会成功
I'm just going to wait for ya? - It will only work if you wait.
鸟计画 -艾娃 去找脱逃交通工具
Terrible plan. - Ava, you find an escape vehicle.
那我呢
Uh, what about me?
你待在我后面 鲍伯
You stay behind me, Bob.
开始吧
Let's do this.
最新情况如何
What's the latest?
巩固了防线
We're dug in, ma'am.
全面封锁 他们插翅也难飞
Got it covered from all angles. There's no way out.
攻坚队已就位
Breach team ready at the front.
必须遵守非致命准则
It's going to be non-lethal protocol.
非致命 没人跟我说这是非致命行动
Non-lethal? No one told me this was non-lethal.
我现在就告诉你 霍特
Well, I'm telling you now, Holt.
可是…
It's just...
我花了很多时间策划致命行动
I've spent a lot of time planning for lethal.
那就改变计画 行吗
Then change the plan. Okay?
我不要里面的某人中弹
There's somebody inside there I don't want catching any strays.
趴下
Get down!
第四突击队 现在进去
Strike Team 4, enter now.
非致命行动
Non-lethal.
一分钟后就会恢复照明
In one minute, these all go back on.
好
Okay.
也许我该拿把枪
Maybe I should have a gun?
我想不用了
No, I don't think so.
我们必须反抗吧
But we are gonna need-- We're gonna need to fight, right? So...
我来就好 你待在我后面
I will fight. You stay behind me.
那项医学试验应该会让我更强
The medical trial was supposed to make me better,
也许我能帮忙
and, I don't know, I feel like maybe I could help.
你不是说你对它一无所知
I thought you said that you didn't know anything about it.
知道得不多 我只记得他们说
No, not much. I just remember they said it was for people
那会让人强化自己
who wanted to make something better of themselves.
你能相信我 鲍伯
You can trust me, Bob.
我能吗
Can I?
其实不能
No, not really.
从小我就常碰到这些事
I-- I've always had these episodes since I was a kid.
大起 然后大落
There's a... There's a high, then there's a big low,
接着我的记忆就变空白
and then my memory just goes blank.
但这次我觉得…
But this time, I feel like there's...
发生了坏事 或我♥干♥了坏事
I don't know, something bad happened or I did something bad.
这里每个人都干过坏事
I mean, everyone here has done bad things.
这就像一种全新的…
I think this was like a whole new kind of--
开灯
Lights up.
惨了 怎么没用
No. Why... Why did that not work?
你得打开电源 让他们看不见
Well, you got to turn the power back on. I mean, you got to blind the guys.
我知道 鲍伯
Yeah, I know that, Bob.
那是你的计画 -不要说风凉话
That was your plan. - You're not being helpful, Bob.
给我 跟我来
Give me that. Follow me.
我只能说这次沃特说对了
I hate to say it, but I think Walter was right on this one.
他叫沃克 鲍伯
His name is Walker, Bob.
开灯 叶莲娜
Turn on the lights, Yelena.
我什么都得自己动手
I got to do everything myself. I will repeat,
重复 TFL要求报告
Tango Foxtrot Lima requesting report.
下一队 进去
Next team up, get in there!
他在哪 -他走了
Where is he? - He's gone.
自求多福 对吧
Every man for himself, right?
靠
Shit.
趴下
Get down!
我能帮忙 -待在我后面
I can help. - Stay behind me.
鲍伯 别动
Bob, stay!
好 可以了
That's it. You're done.
不 等等 我能帮忙
No, wait! I can help!
拿着 -好 怎么用
Take this! - Yes! How-- How do I use it?
瞄准后开枪
You point and shoot.
靠
Shit.
抱歉 -高一点
Sorry! - A little higher!
好帅 -别指着我
That was awesome. - Not at me!
不 住手 别开枪
No! Stop! Stop shooting!
停…是我 约翰 住手
Stop! Stop! It's me! It's John! Stop!
你去哪 -你去哪
Where were you? - Where were you?
电线被炸毁了
The explosion fried the wires.
我说过变数太多 我就知道
I told you, too many variables. I knew it.
你没等 -我有
And then, you didn't wait. - I did wait! And the--
里面怎么回事 需要灭口吗
What's going on in there? Do we need to go lethal?
好
Okay.
他们还有60秒才会进攻
We probably got about 60 seconds until they mobilize.
如果幽灵小姐做了该做的
And if ghost lady actually did what she was supposed to,
或许我们都能活着出去
maybe we'll all get out of here alive.
我不想再被人扛了
I don't really want to be carried anymore.
闭嘴 鲍伯 你受伤了 记得吗
Shut up, Bob. You're injured, remember?
我们需要一辆卡车
We need a truck.
艾娃呢
Where's Ava?
她走了 不意外
She's gone. Of course she's gone.
现在怎么办
Now what?
喂 上车
Hey! Get in.
你在后面可以吗
You going to be okay back here?
没问题 -好
Yeah. All good. - Yeah? Okay.
你第二次回来
Second time you came back.
这是唯一的出路
This was the only way out, okay?
就这样 -好啦
That's all. - All right.
靠
Oh, shit.
让我来谈 好吗
All right. Just, uh, let me do the talking, okay?
天啊 -又来了
Oh, my God. - Here we go.
报上名来 士兵们
Identify yourself, soldiers.
我们是医疗队
Part of the medical team.
要送伤者去医院
Need to get the wounded to the hospital.
医疗区设在北侧
Medical bay's set up north side.
医疗区量能不足 我们要离开基地
Nah, medical bay won't suffice. We were headed off-base.
任务完成前不准离开
No one leaves the premises until mission is completed.
命令不得违反准则
Orders are no deviations from protocol.
揭露身分
Identify yourself.
不要 -哇 好棒棒
No. - Oh, wow, masterful.
拿下头盔 揭露身分
Remove your helmets and identify yourself.
快点 士兵 -你惹错了…
Now, soldiers! - You are messing with the wrong--
喂
Hey!
在这边
Over here!
快…
Move, move, move!
喔不 鲍伯帮忙了
Oh, no. Bob helped.
开火 速战速决 杀了他
Open fire. End this now. I want him toes up.
你们干什么 -这已经太…
What the hell are you doing? - This has gone far--
停火…
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
快走 他就是要帮我们
Come on. Let's go. That's why he did it.
怎么…
What the...
那是…
Is that...
小梅 帮我连上卫星
Mel, I need you to connect me to our satellites.
我要知道他去哪 快点
I need to know exactly where he's going, and I need it now.
我想他回来了
I, uh... I think he's coming back down.
不… -哇靠
电影精选列表