不用什么新计画
Nah, no new plans.
那家伙太强了
That thing is just too powerful.
我们得重新整队 好好想想
We just need to regroup and think.
一定有办法阻止他 -不用重新调整
There's got to be a way to stop that guy. - Oh, my God. We're not regrouping.
我们根本不是一个团队 -当然是
This isn't even a team. - Of course we're a team.
我们是雷霆特攻队
We are the Thunderbolts.
我不懂什么意思
I don't know what that means.
是她的儿童足球队
It's her peewee soccer team thing. It's--
找地方讨论一下 -讨论什么
We need to go somewhere to discuss this. - Discuss what?
重新整队 回到里面
We are going to regroup. We are going to go back in there.
他把我盾牌变塔可饼 -他是威胁
He turned my shield into a taco.
我的天啊 别吵了
Oh, my God! Stop.
没有什么我们 什么团队
There is no "us." There is no "we."
鲍伯变成那个怪物
Bob changed into that thing,
你们谁都无能为力
and there's nothing any of you can do about it.
你到底做了什么
And what did you do exactly?
我记得你被打得比我还惨
'Cause I seem to remember you getting your arse beat way worse than mine.
对啦 我很烂 我很逊
Yeah. Yeah. I suck. I'm terrible.
我们都很逊
We're all terrible.
艾娃 你不是英雄 甚至不是好人
Ava, you're not a hero. You're not even a good person.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
看吧
See?
别激动 乖女儿
Slow down. Um-nichka.
阿列西 我不是你女儿
Alexei, I am not your um-nichka.
我一年没有你的消息
I haven't heard from you or seen you in a year.
别对他这么凶
Okay, go easy on him.
现在你当好人 -轮到我了
Oh, so you're nice now? - Is it my turn?
你才是废物 你家人也知道
No, you know you're a piece of trash, Walker. So does your family.
天啊
Jesus.
我们都是鲁蛇
We're all losers.
我们输了
And we lost.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
应该互相合作才对
It-- It needs to be more of a collaboration.
比如我的头发 我该有发言权
Like, the hair, for example. Maybe-- Maybe I should have had more of a say.
别被那些白♥痴♥影响 金发帅到爆
Don't let those idiots get in your head. The blond is great.
是吗 我本来喜欢
You sure? 'Cause, I don't know,
现在又不太确定了
I thought I liked it. Now I'm not so sure.
别管头发了 -不只头发
Enough about the hair. - Well, it's not just about the hair.
你一直在讲头发
Well, you keep talking about the hair.
不 是所有东西
No, it's everything.
我的服装 名字 任务
My suit. My name. My missions.
我是说…
I mean...
为什么…
why...
神要接受任何人的命令
why would a god take orders from anyone at all?
「神」这个字你讲得真随便
I think you're throwing around the word "god" a bit loosely there.
不 因为你说我无所不能 所向无敌
No, no. Because you said I was all-powerful, invincible,
比整个复仇者联盟更强
and stronger than a whole team of Avengers,
他们包括了至少一个神 所以…
which includes at least one god, so...
我开始觉得你不知道我是什么
But I'm starting to think maybe you don't know what I am.
该死
Oh, goddamn it.
或我有什么能耐
Or what I'm capable of.
也许该让你见识一下
Maybe I need to show you.
这实在让人不爽
This is so irritating.
你打算攻击我
You were gonna turn on me,
就像他们一样
just like the rest of them.
我不怕你 罗伯特
I'm not afraid of you, Robert.
你该怕的不是罗伯特
It's not Robert you need to be afraid of.
好女孩
Good girl.
你想通了
You came to your senses.
过来拉我一把
Come here. Help me up.
我要加薪
I want a raise.
好 叫人清理尸体
Okay, fine. Get cleanup on the body.
跟霍特说终于能杀死这些鲁蛇了
And tell Holt it's finally time to go lethal on these losers.
叶莲娜
Yelena!
小可爱 -走开
Little one. - Go away.
我不要
No, I will not.
那就追到死吧
Well, then, chase me forever.
我会 家人就是这样
Fine, I will, because that's what family does.
天啊 住口
Oh, my God, stop.
如果你在乎 就会打电♥话♥
If you cared, you would have called.
我会有你的消息
I would have heard from you.
我再次失去我姐 是永别
I lost my sister again, but forever.
你却消失不见
And you disappeared.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不懂该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
我不擅长这种事
I'm not good at it.
我以为你不要我
I didn't think you wanted me.
我要
I did.
我明白
I see that.
我来迟了 但我来了
I'm late, but I'm... I'm here now.
爸爸 我好孤单
Daddy, I'm so alone.
我什么都没有了
I don't have anything anymore.
我只能枯坐着 看着我的电♥话♥
All I do is sit and look at my phone
想到我做过的那些糟糕的事
and think of all the terrible things that I've done.
然后去工作 然后喝酒
And then I go to work. And then I drink.
再回到没有人的家
And then I come home to no one.
坐着想我做过的糟糕的事
And I sit and I think about all the terrible things I've done
一再重复 -别说了
again and again. - Yelena, stop. Stop.
我快疯了 -我们都有后悔的事
And I go crazy. - We all have things that we regret.
可是我有好多
No, but I have so many.
我第一次在红屋接受考验
My first test at the Red Room.
安雅只是个孩子
Anya. She was just a child.
她好小 -你也是
She was so small. - So were you.
我知道
I know.
我知道那时候非常可怕 好黑暗
I know there were dark times. Very, very dark times.
但你在那之前是个特别的小女孩
But before, you were such a special little girl.
你知道吗
Did you know this?
你走进来 房♥间就亮了起来
You walked into a room. You made it brighter.
你感觉满心喜悦
You felt a lot of joy.
我不记得那种感觉
I don't remember that feeling.
你好善良
You were so kind.
记得你为何在鳖脚足球队当守门员吗
Do you remember why you want to be goalie on your terrible soccer team?
我才不必一直跑
So I didn't have to run as much.
不是
No.
或许也是 但你告诉我
Maybe that too, but you told me,
你想在别人犯错时 当他们的靠山
"I want to be the one everyone can rely on if they make a mistake."
那个莲娜还在你心里
That Lena is still in you.
我还能看见她
I still see her.
我看不到
I don't.
你受困 孤单 你只看坏的一面
You're stuck. You're alone. You look only at the bad.
当我看着你 我没看到你犯的错
When I look at you, I don't see your mistakes.
所以我们需要彼此
That's why we need each other.
你说得真好
Okay, that was really good.
瓦姐 -怎样
Val? - Yeah?
清理顶楼的人说里面没有尸体
It's cleanup from the penthouse, and they're saying, well, there's no body.
什么
What?
我不知道我看到的是什么
I don't know what I'm looking at up here.
看起来不妙
It doesn't look good.
反抗不累吗
Aren't you tired of fighting?
让我帮你
Let me help you.
霍特 你看见了吗
Holt, are you seeing this?
那是…
Is that...
糟糕
Oh, no.
是时候了
It's time.
跟我来
Follow me!
快跑…
Go, go! Go!
爸
Dad!
(地方新闻)
起来 你得…
Come on. You've got to... You've got to--
妈
Mom?
你没事 小朋友
电影精选列表