Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
Why does he have that stupid car anyways?
他为什么开那辆愚蠢的车
But I thought you loved it.
但我以为你喜欢它
Yeah, I mean it's fun to cruise around in sometimes
是的 我的意思是有时开着兜风很有趣
but I mean come on, it's ridiculous.
但我是说 拜托 这太荒谬了
It's just some loud, gas guzzling,
只是一些吵闹的 耗油的声音
middle-aged-mobile for men with tiny dicks.
适合鸡鸡小到看不清的中年男人
Come with me.
跟我来
Charlotte Conroy, I need to see her!
夏洛特·康罗伊 我要见她
Oh my god, they brought it back.
天哪 他们把它开回来了
No, I had a GPS tracker on it.
不 上面有GPS跟踪器
Oh my god, oh my god, Dan, thank you, thank you so much.
天啊 天啊 丹 谢谢你 非常感谢你
You totally saved my life!
你完全救了我的命
Wait, why do you have a...
等等 为什么你有…
It's mine, it's mine, Charlotte.
是我的 是我的 夏洛特
It's always been mine.
它一直是我的
It wasn't stolen, I just took it back.
它不是被偷的 我只是自己开回来了
But the car belongs to Brandon.
但这辆车是布兰登的
No, it doesn't.
不 没有
He borrowed it from me.
他向我借的
I guess he was trying to impress you.
我想他是想给你留下好印象
Why would that impress me?
为什么会让我印象深刻
I don't know, maybe because it makes him look cool
我不知道 也许是因为这让他看起来很酷
and a little less broke.
还有一点不那么破产
Brandon is broke?
布兰登破产了
I shouldn't say anything, I'm so sorry.
我什么都不该说 真对不起
He's worse than broke.
他比破产还糟糕
He's in debt, calamitous, crushing debt!
他欠了债 灾难性的 毁灭性的债
You know what, you know, I'm glad I'm saying something,
你知道吗 你知道 我很高兴我说了些什么
this is for his own good.
这是为了他自己好
I feel better.
我感觉好多了
Charlotte no longer works here.
夏洛特不再在这里工作了
What?
什么
We had to let her go.
我们不得不让她走
She has a felony for assault and battery.
她因殴打而被判重罪
It's shocking that someone so well-mannered
这么有礼貌的人可能是如此恶毒
could be so vicious.
还真是令人震惊
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, what was up with that phone call today?
嘿 今天那通电♥话♥是怎么回事
Oh, sorry, someone almost backed into my car.
哦 对不起 有人差点撞到我的车
Oh.
哦
But you're okay now?
但你现在没事吧
Oh yeah.
哦 是的
Oh.
哦
Yeah.
是啊
That's good.
很好
So how was work?
工作怎么样
Good day with all the kids?
和孩子们一起过得好吗
Yeah, great.
是的 很好
How about you?
你呢
Make lots of money?
赚了很多钱吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's good.
很好
By the way, your Aunt Sallie Mae wrote.
顺便说一声 你的姑妈莎莉·梅写信说
She'd like her $56,000 back.
她想要回她56000美元
Why are you going through my mail?
你为什么要看我的邮件
Well, don't you mean our mail, dear?
哦 亲爱的 你不是应该说我们的邮件吗
We're married and we share everything.
我们结婚了 我们分享一切
Including a butt-load of debt.
包括一堆债务
Huh, you wanna share?
嗯 你想分享吗
Okay, let's share.
好吧 我们分享一下
Tell me all about the felony you committed, darling.
告诉我你犯下的重罪吧 亲爱的
What?
什么
You know, the thing you lost your job over.
你知道 你失业的原因
You don't understand.
你不明白
No, I think I do.
不 我想我明白
Assault and battery.
攻击和殴打
It's right there in the title.
字面意思很清晰了
Pretty self-explanatory.
很好理解
It was my ex-fiance.
是我的前男友
Oh, well that should help me sleep at night.
哦 知道了应该有助于我晚上睡觉
It was an accident!
那是个意外
And you know what, I wasn't convicted.
你知道吗 我没有被定罪
And at least I paid my debt to society, unlike you.
至少我还了我的债 不像你
Student loans aren't a crime.
学生贷款不是犯罪
They are if you don't pay them!
如果你不还款 它们就是
Whoa, please don't stab me with your shiv.
哇 请不要用那个玩意儿刺伤我
They'll send you back to the joint, sweetheart.
他们会送你回去的 甜心
At least there, you know who people are.
至少在那里 你知道人们谁是谁
Then why don't you call the warden
那你为什么不给监狱长打电♥话♥呢
and get your old bunk back.
把你的旧铺位要回来
I have let a lot of shit slide.
我忍♥了你很多事情了
Like what?
像什么
You don't know the first thing about cooking.
你对烹饪一窍不通
Philip Seymour Hoffman
菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼
is not the quarterback of the San Diego Chargers
可不是圣地亚哥队的四分卫
and you, sir, are no Lance Armstrong.
还有 先生 你不是兰斯·阿姆斯特朗
Three words.
三个词
Salsa, dancing, champion.
萨尔萨 跳舞 冠军
Oh, and how long did you think
哦 你想过你能假装
that you could pretend that stupid car was yours?
那辆愚蠢的车是你的多久呢
Goddamn, Dan!
该死的 丹
And the worst part,
最糟糕的是
the worst part is that you make made me look like a idiot
最糟糕的是你让我在丹和丽塔面前
in front of Dan and Rita.
看起来像个白♥痴♥
Like the only friends that I have in this miserable place.
他们还是我在这个悲惨的地方唯一的朋友
Hey, you make me look like an idiot too.
嘿 你也让我看起来像个白♥痴♥
I didn't know who I married.
我都不知道我和谁结婚了
Are you this sweet adorable school teacher
你是可爱的学校老师吗
or a deranged grifter come to ruin my life?
还是一个疯狂的骗子专门来毁我的生活
Well, if you really feel that way,
如果你真的这么想
then maybe, maybe, maybe we should both admit
也许 也许 也许 也许我们都应该承认
that we made a mistake and then just split ways!
我们犯了一个错误 然后就分道扬镳了
You know what, maybe we should!
你知道吗 也许我们应该
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah!
是啊
Fine!
好的
How long you two been hitched?
你们俩结婚多久了
10 days.
10天
10 days?
10天
Are you celebrities of some sort?
你们是名人还是什么吗
No.
不
Peculiar.
够特别
So, how do we get this thing started?
那么 手续要怎么开始
First of all, let me be clear,
首先 让我说清楚
I'm actin' as a neutral third party
我是中立的第三方
helpin' to negotiate a fair settlement.
帮助谈判一个公平的解决方案
There's nothing to negotiate.
没有什么可谈判的
We're in complete divorce agreement.
我们完全同意离婚
That's the only thing we're in agreement on.
这是我们唯一一致同意的事情
Fair enough, I'll draw up the contract
那好 我来起草合同
and y'all can come back next Thursday and sign it.
你们下星期四可以回来签字
Thursday?
星期四
Why not today?
为什么今天不呢
Don't you have some generic forms lyin' around,
难道你们这没有一些通用的表格什么的吗
like divorcezoom.com?
像离婚网站
Generic forms?
通用表格
Every divorce is unique.
每一次离婚都是独一无二的
Regardless of race, religion or sexual preference.
不分种族 宗教或性取向
电影精选列表