to make this bust.
把他缉拿
Window Pane acid, peyote, shrooms, mescaline, ecstasy,
窗玻璃酸 白芍 蘑菇 美沙林 摇♥头♥丸♥
hashish and Viagra.
哈希什和伟哥
It's our mobile first aid kit.
这是我们的移♥动♥急救箱
Recently replenished in Tierra del Fuego.
最近在火地岛补充的
You know, they have a very enlightened attitude
你知道 他们对治疗精神病药物的
towards psychotropics.
态度很开明
Here it is.
给你
Ginger root.
生姜根
Yeah, Dad, don't you have any Advil?
是的 爸爸 你没有止痛药吗
Advil.
止痛药
That's fuckin' poison.
那是他妈的毒药
Ow, shit!
噢 该死
Ow, god.
哦 上帝
What?
干什么
Good morning, Charlotte,
早上好 夏洛特
this is Bonnie Newton from the Culver City Charter School.
我是卡尔弗市特许学校的邦妮·牛顿
Is this a good time?
现在方便吗
Yeah, yeah, definitely, hi.
是的 是的 当然 嗨
Good, well, we're having a gathering
很好 我们今天下午和一些董事
this afternoon with some of the board.
有个聚会
I thought it might help your cause if you attended
我想如果你参加这个聚会会对你的事业有帮助
and demonstrated to everyone what a solid,
你可以向每个人展示一个你是个多么
upstanding, young woman you are.
坚实的 正直的年轻女人
Yeah, I would love to, thank you.
是的 我很乐意 谢谢
Well, we West Virginia gals
好吧 我们西弗吉尼亚女孩
have to stick together.
必须团结一致
I'll email you the details.
我会把细节电邮给你
Okay, great.
好的 很好
Oh, and bring that charming
哦 带上你那迷人的
and supportive husband of yours.
很支持你的丈夫
Yeah, of course, thank you, yeah.
是的 当然 谢谢 是的
I'll will see you there, thanks.
我会在那儿见你的 谢谢
Bye.
再见
First, you want me to tell my parents
首先 你要我告诉我父母
we're getting divorced and now, you want me to go
我们要离婚了 现在你要我
to a garden party and pretend we're happily married?
去参加一个花♥园♥聚会 假装我们婚姻幸福
Brandon, just please.
布兰登 拜托
If I get this job, then I'll have enough money
如果我得到这份工作 我就有足够的钱了
and I can move out.
我可以搬出去
Okay.
好吧
That makes sense.
有道理
So nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Oh, Charlotte.
噢 夏洛特
Hi.
你好
So glad you could make it, dear.
很高兴你能来 亲爱的
Thank you for having us.
谢谢你邀请我们
You're welcome.
不客气
Mrs. Newton, this is my husband Brandon.
牛顿夫人 这是我丈夫布兰登
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
And this is our host and head of the board,
这是我们的主持人和董事会主席
Dr. Glenn Wooster and his mother,
格伦·伍斯特博士和他的母亲
Lilian Cavendish Wooster. Nice to meet you.
莉莲·卡文迪什·伍斯特 很高兴见到你
You know, Charlotte has been teaching first grade
你知道 夏洛特一直在教一年级
for over eight years.
教了八年多了
You don't find it challenging
你不觉得整天和孩子们在一起
to be around children all day?
很有挑战性吗
Oh, god no, I just love kids so much.
哦 天哪 不 我就是太爱孩子了
They're so honest and entertaining.
他们很诚实 很有趣
I have this one student, Emily,
我以前有一个学生 艾米丽
every day, anywhere she went,
每天 无论她去哪里
she always had her two Barbie dolls at her side.
她身边总是有两个芭比娃娃
And on her birthday, I asked her what she wanted
在她生日那天 我问她想要什么
and she told me, she want more Barbies.
她告诉我 她想要更多的芭比娃娃
And so I asked Emily, I was like,
所以我问艾米丽 我就像
well, you already have Barbies, why do you need more?
嗯 你已经有芭比娃娃了 为什么还需要更多
And he said, because my Barbies smoke and drink
她说 因为我的芭比娃娃抽烟喝酒
way too much.
路子太野
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sure.
当然
So I just, I don't know.
所以我只是 我不知道
They are so much fun and you never know
他们很有趣 你永远不知道
what they're gonna say or do next.
他们接下来会说什么或做什么
Brandon, I bear good tidings.
布兰登 我有好消息
I just got you a full-time gig working with me
我刚给你安排了一个全职工作
over here at Plan C, as promised, buddy.
在C号♥计划 正如承诺的那样
Now, please go find a toilet,
现在 请找个厕所
lest you shit yourself with joy
以免你当我告诉你你得到了多少报酬时
when I tell you how much you're getting paid.
高兴得失禁
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
It was so great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢您
Hey.
嘿
Got you a beer.
给你拿了瓶啤酒
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I really don't like beer.
你知道 我真的不喜欢啤酒
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是啊
Neither do I.
我也是
SCHWEITZER POLIZEI FRAU: At last the truth.
施韦策·波利泽夫人:终于到了真♥相♥时刻
American beers taste like shizer.
美国啤酒尝起来像屎
Mr. Wooster, I don't know what the philosophy
伍斯特先生 我不知道你的学校哲学是什么
of your school is but my wife and I
但是我和妻子
are big supporters of constructivism.
是建构主义的支持者
Yes, you know, we really like the notion
是的 你知道 我们真的很喜欢
that the teacher are facilitating the students
老师在帮助学生的同时
to interact among themselves.
也会受到学生的影响这个概念
Instead of merely lecturing at them
而不仅仅是对他们说教
as they sit and becoming passive listeners.
当他们坐着成为被动的听众
And having the students realize
让学生认识到
that everyone has something to contribute.
每个人都有自己的贡献
Everyone has a value.
每个人都有价值
You must have read our website.
你一定读过我们的网站
No, we have a son who attended a school
不 我们有个儿子上过
that was based on constructivism.
基于建构主义的的学校
And we could not be happier with the way he turned out.
我们对他的学习成果感到无比高兴
Cheers.
干杯
I think you made a very good impression.
我觉得你给大家留下了很好的印象
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You're welcome, keep it up.
不客气 继续保持
And by the way, your in-laws are fabulous.
顺便说一下 你的姻亲真是太好了
Yeah, they're something.
是的 他们很了不起
Oh, my daughter's here!
哦 我女儿来了
She's visiting from Morgantown.
她是从摩根敦来的
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Charlotte Conroy, I'd like to introduce you to my daughter,
夏洛特·康罗伊 我想把你介绍给我女儿
Anais, and her husband, Steven.
阿妮丝和她的丈夫史蒂芬
Hi, there.
嗨 你好
Steven.
史蒂芬
So predictable.
循规蹈矩的
Sex, missionary position.
性 传教士的地位
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Purse is in the dishwasher.
钱包在洗碗机里
Mother, this is wonderful.
妈妈 这太好了
So lovely what you put together here.
你们站在一起真可爱
Grilled shrimp?
烤虾
电影精选列表