I've met in my entire life.
我一生都从未见过
Not to mention gorgeous, bombshell, knockout
更不用说华丽 爆♥炸♥ 惊艳了
and blonde too, the most blonde person.
还是金发女郎 最金发的人
And I was actually wondering
我真的想知道
if it's too soon to give her this.
给她这个然后告诉她我爱她的话
And to tell her that I love her.
会不会太早
I know this is moving insanely fast
我知道这进展太快了
but she's not like the women here.
但她不像这里的女人
Is that a heel mark?
那是高跟鞋的印子吗
She's sexy and smart
她性感又聪明
and we just have this, this connection!
我们有这个 这个连系
What did you get on my upholstery?
你在我的装饰上搞了什么
Oh, that's just saltwater.
哦 那只是盐水
Is that what the kids are calling it?
你以后要这么教你的小孩吗
You desecrated the Stang!
你亵渎了这辆车
Dude, I'll get it washed and waxed.
伙计 我会把它洗干净打蜡的
Are you listening to what I'm saying, I'm in love.
你听到我说的话了吗 我陷入爱情了
I can clearly see that you're excited
我可以清楚地看到你很兴奋
and I'm very happy for you, really I am.
我很为你高兴 真的
Okay yes.
好的
You might wanna keep this for your scrap book.
你可能会想把这个放到你的剪贴簿上
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
That's her neck.
那是她的丝巾
Just smell that.
闻一闻
No. Just smell.
不 只是闻一下
It's just a neck. It's not..
只是一个丝巾 不是……
It's a neutral zone. This is not appropriate.
这个部位没事的 这不合适
Oh god, that's good.
哦 天哪 太好了
And, did you do the things that we talked about?
你们做了我们聊过的事情吗
We did things no one talks about.
没说过的事我们也做了
Ooh, and how did that go?
哦 结果如何
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
And he told me that he loves me.
他还告诉我他爱我
Oh, my god!
哦 天哪
I know, and I told him I love him too
我知道 我告诉他我也爱他
which I know seems like crazy and rushed
我知道这看起来很疯狂很匆忙
but it was just so magical.
但太神奇了
That no good mother.
妈了个...
You know, good for him.
为他高兴
Good for him, he deserves to be happy.
为他感到高兴 他值得获得幸福
Char...
夏
I know what you're gonna say and I'm gonna be fine
我知道你要说什么 我会没事的
because I'm happy and he's happy.
因为我很快乐 他也很快乐
Charlotte! And everybody's happy.
夏洛特 大家都很高兴
Charlotte!
夏洛特
It's gonna be,
会的
oh my god!
哦 我的上帝
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
No, you cannot cause an avalanche just by yodeling.
不 你不能只靠约德尔唱法就造成雪崩
No, I am telling you, it is completely possible.
不 我告诉你 这是完全可能的
You can't.
你不能
And even if you could,
即使你可以
you can't make it fall right on a fleeing bank robber.
你不能指望一个逃跑的银行劫匪正好被雪崩压住
Schweizer Polizei Frau can.
施韦泽·波利泽夫人可以
Yeah well.
是的 好吧
Hey, I made something at work today, you mind taking a look?
嘿 我今天上班做了点东西 你想看看吗
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
Hey, is that me?
嘿 是我吗
Lookin' good.
看起来不错
Oh, thank you, it's beautiful.
哦 谢谢 很漂亮
It would be the most unpredictable thing ever.
这是有史以来最难以预料的事情
It would be the ultimate commitment.
这是最终的承诺
Geronimo!
杰罗尼莫[跳伞咯]
We want a divorce.
我们要离婚
Between the two of ya?
你们两个之间
Yep.
是的
Well, I'll be, usually,
嗯 我通常会
I represent only one party's interests.
我只代表一方的利益
We have the same interest.
我们想法一样
An immediate divorce.
立即离婚
Well then, I reckon we oughta discuss
那么 我想我们应该讨论一下
dividin' property, assets...
财产 资产
We don't have any.
我们没有
How long you two been hitched?
你们俩结婚多久了
BRANDON AND CHARLOTTE: 10 days.
布兰登和夏洛特:10天
10 days?
10天
Oh!
哦
Thank you so much, Carly.
非常感谢 卡莉
Thanks, Carly, it's awesome!
谢谢 卡莉 太棒了
Oh, and that is from us.
哦 那是我们送的
Oh.
哦
Thank you.
谢谢您
Aw, thank you very much, that's so sweet, Jerry and Judy.
哦 非常感谢 真是太好了 杰瑞和朱迪
Thanks, Mom, thanks, Dad, that's uh.
谢谢 妈妈 谢谢 爸爸 呃
No, the people of Tibet thank you.
不 西♥藏♥人♥民♥谢谢你
It's such a noble gesture in your name.
以你的名义捐赠 这是一种高尚的行为
Though it has none of the bourgeoisie cache
尽管它没有一套闪亮的厨房♥用品
of a shiny kitchen appliance.
来得更有资产阶级意味些
Anyway, speaking of exotic places,
不管怎样 说到异国情调的地方
have you guys finally decided
你们决定了吗
where you're gonna take your honeymoon?
去哪儿度蜜月
Not yet, I'm start teaching really soon
还没有 我很快就要开始教书了
and we have to find a bigger apartment or maybe a house.
我们必须找一个更大的公♥寓♥或者一栋房♥子
Oh.
哦
So we have to put that on hold.
所以我们得等一等
No, no, no, you must do something special, Brandon.
不 不 不 你必须做些特别的事 布兰登
Sri Lanka is lovely.
斯里兰卡很好
As far as exploited, underdeveloped
就开♥发♥程度而言 不发达
island nations go.
只是个岛国
It's really the sad teardrop of the Indian subcontinent.
这真是印度次大♥陆♥令人伤心的泪珠
But the beaches are beautiful.
但是海滩很漂亮
Well, that sounds fun, right, honey?
听起来很有趣 对吧 亲爱的
Oh yeah, it's just a shame about all the tsunamis.
哦 是的 不过可惜那里海啸多
I'll tell you what though, for special,
不过 我告诉你
there's some really great spots
有一些非常好的地方
right within driving distance.
就在自驾行驶距离内
I mean, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Pismo.
我是说 圣地亚哥 圣巴巴拉 皮斯莫
Oh, what about you?
哦 你们呢
Where'd you two go on your honeymoon?
你们两个去哪儿度的蜜月
Jail.
监狱
He's not kidding.
他不是在开玩笑
After we exchanged our vows,
我们交换了誓言之后
we went off to a No Nukes rally,
我们去了一个抵♥制♥核武器的集♥会♥
she acted up and the po-po picked us up
她出格了一点 然后警♥察♥把我们接走了
and threw us both in the slammer.
把我们俩都扔进了监狱
So you spent your whole honeymoon in jail?
所以你们整个蜜月都在监狱里度过
We had only known each other 10 days
我们当时结婚只认识了10天
so every minute we spent together was like a honeymoon.
所以我们在一起的每一分钟都像蜜月
And we actually managed to slip a little connubial bliss in
事实上 我们成功地享受了一点夫妻之间的幸福
right under the man's nose.
就在狱警的眼皮子底下
So we were in adjacent cells, right,
我们当时在相邻的牢房♥里 对吧
and right after all of the other inmates went to sleep,
其他囚犯都睡了之后
my beautiful bride, she backed her tight little rump
我美丽的新娘 她撅着她的小屁♥股♥
right up against the bars,
就在栏杆上
I dropped trou and we made the sweetest, sweetest love.
我伸出去 然后我们来了一场最甜蜜 最甜蜜的性♥爱♥
Oh, oh, Christ, I need a drink!
哦 哦 天哪 我需要喝一杯
Being an only child and losing both my parents,
作为一个失去双亲的独生女
I definitely want a big family, like three or four kids.
我绝对想要一个大家庭 比如三四个孩子
You know, they say, it costs over a quarter million
你知道 他们说 抚养一个孩子一直到大学之前
电影精选列表