shit-eating failure.
完全失败
I'll call for you.
我帮你打
I'm just so glad I found it.
我很高兴找到了它
I had to go to 10 different stores to find it,
我去了10家不同的商店才找到它
and it cost $1,200.
价格是1200美元
Oh, at that price,
哦 以那个价格
I think I would have just come clean.
我觉得是我就不如直接和他说实话了
Yeah, I wanted to but he spent so much money on it,
是啊 我也想 但他花了很多钱
and, I don't know, he picked it out himself
我不知道 他也是自己精心挑选的
which I think is very sweet, so.
我觉得很可爱 所以
So, you must be looking forward
那么 你一定很期待
to getting back to work, huh?
回到工作岗位吧
Yes, I'm so excited to be back in the classroom with kids.
是的 我很高兴能和孩子们回到教室
It's gonna be nice to have income coming in, too.
有收入也很好啊
Speaking of which, I was thinking
说到这个 我想
that we could start planning our honeymoon.
我们可以开始计划蜜月了
You know, maybe go on my spring break.
你知道 也许我的春假去吧
What do you think about Aruba?
你觉得阿鲁巴怎么样
Yeah, that's fine.
是的 很好
But what about Catalina Island, huh?
但是卡特琳娜岛如何呢
It's 26 miles across the sea, it is beautiful.
它横跨大海26英里 很漂亮
It's, uh, I mean, it's where Natalie Wood drowned.
这是 呃 我是说 娜塔莉·伍德淹死的地方
Sounds romantic.
听起来很浪漫
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
I think we have to have a couple drinks tonight.
我想今晚我们得喝两杯
Yeah? To celebrate
是吗 庆祝
your last couple of days of leisure.
你最后几天的闲暇时光
What do you say?
你说怎么样
I like that.
我喜欢那样
Let me do that.
让我来吧
All right, get out there, make me proud,
好吧 出去玩 让我骄傲
show me some of those tricks.
给我看看那些把戏
Achtung, ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士们先生们
he's about to shame, bruise and soil himself.
他将要自取其辱 搬起石头砸自己的脚
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
Oh my god, Barndon, are you okay?
哦 天哪 巴顿 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, no, I meant to do that.
是的 是的 不 我是故意这么做的
Oh god.
哦 天哪
Hey Brandon.
嘿 布兰登
I brought you a little somethin' for the newlyweds.
我给你们带了点东西作为新婚礼物
Oh Mel, thank you.
哦 梅尔 谢谢你
Cheers.
干杯
Shots.
干杯
To all your lucky students.
敬幸运的学生
To my sweet husband and all my bros and hoes.
敬我亲爱的丈夫和我所有的兄弟亲友们
Yeah!
是啊
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen,
对不起 女士们先生们
can I get Charlotte Conroy on the dance floor?
我能邀请夏洛特·康罗伊跳舞吗
What?
什么
Did he say my name?
他说我的名字了吗
I guess.
我想
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Yeah, everyone, put your hands together right here,
是的 大家 看向这边了
Miss Charlotte, the dancing machine, Conroy,
夏洛特小姐·跳舞机·康罗伊
salsa champion, world champion in the house tonight!
萨尔萨舞冠军 今晚室内世界冠军
That's you.
就是你
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
I may have exaggerated a little.
我可能有点夸张了
I know you didn't wanna show off at the wedding
我知道你不想在婚礼上炫耀
but now I get to see your stuff!
但现在我想看看你的本领了
Yeah!
是啊
SCHWEITZER POLIZEI FRAU: And that is all
施韦策·波利泽夫人:关于萨尔萨
the salsa Charlotte knows,
夏洛特只知道这些
but tragically, she dances on.
但不幸的是 她得继续跳舞
Well look who's here.
看谁来了
The asshole who almost smothered me to death.
差点把我闷死的混♥蛋♥
Ashley?
阿什利
You would still hang out here, you cheap bastard.
你还是在这里混吧 你这个小气的混♥蛋♥
I'm just kidding.
我只是开玩笑
I come here too.
我也来这里
Ashley, I am...
阿什利 我…
You, are not still mad at me, are you?
你不会还在生我的气吧
Okay, Charlotte, thank you, thank you very much.
好的 夏洛特 谢谢 非常感谢
Very interesting dance.
非常有趣的舞蹈
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Who's your friend?
这个朋友是谁
Ashley.
阿什利
Charlotte, Charlotte Conroy.
夏洛特 夏洛特·康罗伊
Who's that, your sister?
那是谁 你妹妹
No, his wife.
不 他妻子
I'm sorry, you're married?
对不起 你结婚了
Since when?
什么时候
Four days ago.
四天前
We used to date until he went all fainting goat on,
我们以前约会过 直到他昏倒在我身上
what the fuck?
卧♥槽♥
That's my necklace!
那是我的项链
Oh shit.
哦 该死
What the hell, Brandon?
怎么了 布兰登
Brandon?
布兰登
Yeah, I left it at his place.
是的 我把它落在他的地方了
He never gave it back to me.
他从来没有把它还给我
Is that true?
是真的吗
Told ya.
告诉你了
This isn't your necklace.
这不是你的项链
The hell it isn't.
去你♥妈♥的♥不是
Okay.
好了
No, I think your necklace
不 我想你的项链
I ground up in the garbage disposal.
被我扔到垃圾处理场了
Bullshit!
瞎扯
Listen, I was freaked out
听着 我当时慌了
because I found out my ex-fiance was getting married.
因为我发现我的前未婚夫要结婚了
Ex-fiance?
前未婚夫
Okay, like you have the right to speak,
别搞得好像你有权说话一样
you gave this skank's necklace!
你最初把这臭逼的项链给我的
Oh my god, this is hilarious.
哦 天哪 这太搞笑了
You wanna know what I think?
你想知道我的想法吗
You're not gonna do anything?
你什么都不做吗
Stop!
停下来
Look at it this way, most women our age
你要这样想 我们这个年纪的大多数女人
have a lot of wear and tear on 'em
她们都磨损得很厉害
but you got her from the original owner.
但你是从原来的主人那里得到的
She's in mint condition.
她是崭新的
Anyway, you really trumped her on that necklace debacle.
不管怎样 你真的在那条项链的事情上让她很受伤
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Never the twain shall meet?
水火不相容吗
Okay, once, when Rita and I were married
好吧 有一次 丽塔和我结婚的时候
for maybe two months, she asked me if this dress
大概有两个月 她问我有件衣服
she was wearing made her butt look big.
她穿着会不会使她的屁♥股♥显得很大
I told her, yes, but I like big butts.
我告诉她 是的 但我喜欢大屁♥股♥
You know, I'm a black man.
你知道 我是个黑人
It nearly ruined us.
那次几乎毁了我们
But it didn't.
但结果并没有
It took some work and that's what you gotta do, man.
这需要一些功夫的 这就是你要做的 伙计
You gotta make some grand gesture, all right?
你得表示一下 好吗
Something repentant and sweet.
展现点忏悔意味但是甜蜜的东西
Maybe a little pathetic thrown in there
可能要装可怜点
and with any luck, it will all be forgotten about.
如果运气好的话 一切都会被遗忘
In a few years.
几年时间后吧
Come on.
来吧
电影精选列表